TOPIC: [TS3] Preditorv's application

[TS3] Preditorv's application 9 years 4 months ago #82247

Details
Steam Name: Preditorv

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053807648

SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053807648

Languages I speak: English

TS3 Related
How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3? If I was to find out a member of the community was being bullied by another I would move the bully into a spacer and request from him the information why he was bullying him, if he does not come up with a valid reason I would temporarily ban him from the TS3 server.

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
appropriately.

Kick- This is used to remove a user from the server, this will not ban them and they can join back, an example of when this is an appropriate action to take is after warning a player about disrespecting another member but he persists to disrespect.

Ban- This is used to remove a user from the server and prevent them from joining it for a certain amount of time defined by you. An example of a time that banning is necessary is a user is mic spamming in a non music channel room while disrespecting other users.

Lock channel- This is used to prevent players joining a channel unless they use the password created by the person who locked it. You can use this is you are going to be having a non-official meeting such as a gang meeting.

The ability to move users- This makes it so you can move users to other channels, you can use this to have a private conversation in a spacer or to train.

Join spacers- Team speak staff have the ability to join spacers and channels that have a full limit, they can use this to have conversations in private with other users.

Talk power- This means that only one person in a group of many can talk at one time of which you select for example in a large meeting everyone is talking over each other so the staff member puts talk power on one user so he can show his point.

Set server group- This gives the staff member the ability to give a user a badge such as DarkRP moderator, you can use this after someone has been accepted for a moderator position to give them the Team speak badge of which shows this.

Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words).
I think that I should be chosen for Teamspeak staff because I am very active on Teamspeak and I have a firm understanding of the Teamspeak terms of use for our server. I am also dedicated to this server as I have shown by earning the administrator rank. I'm also a friendly person on Teamspeak and believe that I would be a good person for this role.
Thank you for reading my Teamspeak staff application.
-Pred
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137
The topic has been locked.

[TS3] Preditorv's application 9 years 4 months ago #82322

He is a very good member of staff and never spams or is un kind on team speak or any where on the community. He should be given a shot and has a detailed app.
+SUPPORT
  • Specific
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Specific.

[TS3] Preditorv's application 9 years 4 months ago #82324

Active player, always on teamspeak...
+ Support
  • Luxor
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 49

[TS3] Preditorv's application 9 years 4 months ago #83694

BUMP
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137

[TS3] Preditorv's application 9 years 4 months ago #83699

we'll know in the zarp staff never spams in ts3 nice guy

+Support (done on mobile don't judge) -__- :P
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Zooted.

[TS3] Preditorv's application 9 years 4 months ago #84170

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the Zarp TeamSpeak. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40