• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] - Pink's application

[SSRP Admin] - Pink's application 9 years 5 months ago #74873

RP Name "Pink"
Link to Steam Profile - Here
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:26872198
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - Gametracker
Server 2 - N/A - Still to the current date, I have not stood foot within server two. This is because the community creates DarkRP for me, I would not play it without them. I've stuck to server one, due the network of players, I am involved in there.
Age - 19 [14/07/1995]
Estimated Server Time - To the current date [28/9/14] = 188 Hours of game-play within server one.
Languages I speak - I only speak my mother tongue, English.

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

My time as a Moderator on Zarp has not been a particularly long one although has taught me many things. After being a lead member of staff on other, DarkRP servers, I've come to see the differences and similarities ZARP provides. Upon obtaining my moderator status, my name instantly became more well known. This helps me create connections within the server with Staff, Players and even helped me deal with trouble-makers within the server. I deal with most situations in the most player friendly manner possible, in most cases, teaching the player/individual what they have done wrong and quoting the rule wherever possible. However, this does not always work. Individuals on servers can cause a bad time for everyone should they so wish and having limited powers in game [I.e no ability to ban minus the four warning system] meant I had to work around and adapt my skills to suit the situation, which I shall explain with the next question.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

Situations like this occur on a some-what regular basis and this can create major problems for Moderators when other members of higher authority are busy or offline. You must really use the right decision to make sure you handle the situation with the most efficiency and cause as little fuss as possible, trying to allow other players to carry on with their role-playing experience. By utilising the ability to freeze, I can withhold situations when I may require a higher member of staff. This allows me to stall time and see who is readily available should I require them to take the situation further than I can. I have faced many a situation when I have needed a member of higher authority and I shall provide one below;
This F1 was a situation when two individuals on the server, had been "Harassing" each other for a long period of time. This was causing them to become more aggravated and aggressive towards me and any other player in the game. After replying to their first F1 as soon as I was readily available, I went to one of the individuals in question. They had claimed the opposite player had been harassing them but had no evidence of the situation, without any evidence of the situation, There was nothing I could do despite one of the individuals having a witness [Who could not be taken as evidence in the F1]. Throughout the coming hours, multiple F1's regarding the same situation appeared, every-time I answered despite knowing there was nothing I could do without either of them providing evidence. The situation was not getting better so despite having post-poned the situation as best as I could, I was eventually in the need of a higher member of staff. I spent a large amount of time with both of the individuals trying to calm the situation and doing everything I could to help. Eventually, I obtained the help of a admin through Teamspeak and he helped resolve the situation. I feel if I did not do what i did, and ignored the F1's. The situation could have very quickly become out of hand.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Due to the situation being the first offence, I would attempt to make contact with said player throughout the forums. From their I would discuss the situation. Should I feel the individual was being honest and was, sincerely sorry. I would un-ban the player or perhaps change the ban into a temporary ban. My main reason for doing so would be that it was his first offence, perhaps he did not understand the severity of the rule he broke. Upon his arrival back into the server, I would just monitor him from time to time either through word of mouth (Through the Admin Chat, talking to other members of staff seeing if he been in any situations) or by speaking to him/her, asking how the individual is getting on etc.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

I have only been a moderator on Zarp for a small period of time, but that does not mean I am not capable for this role. The individuals on server one have become to work and get along with me. I deal with every situation the best I can, using my "reasonably fast" to deal with situations efficiently. The reason I choose to type, rather than use my microphone when dealing with a F1, is so the accused individual can re-read and refer back to me. In most situations, I find the relevant rule which was broken and post it into the chat to allow the player to see, officially, which rule was broken. I use my deep knowledge of ZARP's rules, connection to players and previous Moderator/Admin abilities to deal with any situation which would come my way, although my connection to many players, I do not allow this to make me biased. The 'Pink' many of you may know in-game, is very different to the 'Pink'' you will/would deal with during a F1 situation.

Thank you very much for spending the time reading my proposal to become a SSRP Admin.
- Jake
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 168
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Pink.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74875

As I have high likings of Pink, he has shown great dedication and effort towards ZARP, no-matter what is in the event, his attitude has proven most of ZARP of what he is like and already has begun building a reputation of success and greatness. Thus having a +support from me.

Not many people like him have such a great amount of dedication towards servers such as ZARP. His growing rep. will prove worthy of what may come next into the future.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pink

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74876

He is a great mod, dedicated to his job and helping the players. Great guy who is always there when you need help. +Support 100% of the way. Right behind you buddy! ;)
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74877

Friendly player, knows the rules, Always ready to help! definitly deserves promotion imo.

HUGE +SUPPORT
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74883

Pink is fit af.

He's worked very hard and professionally as a mod.

Great personality and attitude to work.

+S
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74896

I knew Pink before he was Mod and can confidentially say he has come along way from the person making the F1's to the person regularly Completing the F1's. Extremely dedicated to the server and role of Moderator. Always polite and inst afraid to ask for help so that he can learn how to deal with the issue next time.

Will happily be giving Pink my +Support
  • poly54111
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20
DarkRP Head Administrator
*The Chosen One*

TS3 Staff
Forum Staff

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74900

You are a very good mod. Your application looks nice, and you clearly put alot of effort into it. +Support
  • Pepper
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]League of Legends enthusiast[/b]
  • Thanks received: 31

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74905

poly54111 wrote:
I knew Pink before he was Mod and can confidentially say he has come along way from the person making the F1's to the person regularly Completing the F1's. Extremely dedicated to the server and role of Moderator. Always polite and inst afraid to ask for help so that he can learn how to deal with the issue next time.

Will happily be giving Pink my +Support

I love this feedback especially due to the colours used for the "+Support" at the end.

*Update* Thank you to all those prior leaving feedback on my application.
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: poly54111

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74927

+1 A very supportive and great moderator, he is probably the best and most helpful mod and Zarp (no offence to other mods) but this guy should really get a promotion. Good luck man!

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74938

Every time Pink gets to do my F1's, my first reaction is "Yesss! Pink is handling it!, because I can be certain that everything will be done by the book, but not machine-like, because there's that much required friendliness and kindness that makes it easy to connect with him.

I .. I just really like this guy. He deserves this :cheer:

You have my big +support!
  • bindi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #74952

+support for pink, top guy knows what he's doing, reasonable in situations, give this man admin! GL pink
  • bubblesboss
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12
Former DarkRP Moderator.
Member since 13/11/13

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75107

Pink is a good no really good mod who helped me as a new mod I ask him for advice responds np mate.
he is kind, hard working and don't give up he is a good mod who deserves a shot at admin

+support

Pink for Admin
Good luck
-SPECIFIC
  • Specific
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75202

Pink asked me to +support his app because I slayed him and made him lose a minigun.... haha Just kiddin hes a great mod and takes his staff role very well. +Support

+Support

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by RedPowder.

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75206

U do many f1s when other people dont you are funny and you would be a good admin +support
  • Decisive
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 82

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75243

RedPowder wrote:
Pink asked me to +support his app because I slayed him and made him lose a minigun.... haha Just kiddin hes a great mod and takes his staff role very well. +Support

<strong>+Support</strong>

-Red

It'll be the minigun that got away...You cost me so much in-game money. Placing hits on you is just far to tempting.
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75248

Good Moderator, replied to my f1's yesterday and they were answered fast. ;)
+Support
  • BeastViper
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75342

You can't even get the title right!!! If you can't simply put the same title in the template then that's a big problem. Also, you should start considering being active on both servers.

-SUPPORT
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75394

+Support

Never Saw Him Being Disrespectful ( idk how to type this ) , Active On ZarpRP Servers , U have my +Support
  • William [!Paco2]
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Peace never comes when war has begun
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by William [!Paco2].

[SSRP Admin] - Pink 9 years 5 months ago #75660

Victor wrote:
You can't even get the title right!!! If you can't simply put the same title in the template then that's a big problem. Also, you should start considering being active on both servers.

-SUPPORT

I have now amended said title, I did not realise it was a significant deal, sorry.

I have considered moving onto the second server to experience it and learn around the rules there and will, in the near future, start learning about Server Two.
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] - Pink's application 9 years 5 months ago #76115

#BumpingBecauseIt'sAllowed
  • Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP