STEAM_0:1:10376698

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Donkey%20Kong/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Donkey%20Kong/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time
380 h

Languages I speak
Swedish and English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
So far I’ve had a great time being a moderator and I feel like I have assisted a lot of people and hope they feel the same. I think I’ve gotten a greater understanding of being a staff member and it has made me want to be more involved and to be able to help the server even more

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
Well there was this time late at night, I was the only staff member online and got an f1 about nlr. When I got there there where two different large teams basing in the mansions and having some problems with each other. Neither part had any consistent proof but the guys that had made the f1 had several rule breakes in their base which I pointed out. After that they all became very hostile and quite disrespectful and it didn’t take long before they started shooting me. The problem though was that they were so many and after 2 of them got kicked the others made fake f1s just to kill other people. But after a while they were all gone.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
I’d say that the most important thing is to not be biased and always be fair and go into an f1 with an open mind so even if it’s your best friend you shouldn’t give him any special treatment. Its also very important that you learn your commands as this otherwise might cause confusion and ruin other peoples experience.

You will have to responed to f1s and not let them pile up, this you do by pressing “f1”, There will be three tabs. One with active f1s that you can handle, second one is the warnings that have been issued and the third is the logs where you can see kills and other important information from the server that you use when doing f1s. You will also get access to some extra tools when you’re a moderator. First you’ll get access to the mod on duty job, when you’re mod on duty you’re only there to do f1s and help other players which means you are not allowed to RP. You will also get two new tools, weapon checker when on duty which checks players for weapons and Admin Keypad Checker. With this tool you can click on fading doors and keypads to see what they are connected to and how long the timer is and you use it to see if the base is legal.

Easiest is to use the tab menu for the commands that you can such as teleport but you can also use the chat. The players steam id you can get by either typing “status” in your console or by clicking the player in the tab menu and clicking on its steam id. It is important that you don’t use these commands when not assisting the server for your own personal gain.

/Tp – This will teleport you to where you were looking
/Goto [Steam Id] - This will bring you to the players whose steam id you entered
/Bring [Steam Id] - This will bring you the player whose steam id you entered
/Freeze [Steam Id] - This will freeze the player and make him unable to move
/Warn [Steam id] [Reason] - This command is used to warn player who have broken against the rules suck as rdm. If a player get 3 warnings he will be kicked and if he receives a fourth he will be banned for 1 hour.
/Unwarn [SteamID] - This command is if you perhaps made a mistake and warned the wrong player and will remove the warning, no reason is needed for this one
/Kick [SteamID] [Reason] - This command lets you kick people from the server who is breaking the rules in such a way that its needed, like propspammers.
/Slay [SteamID] - This command will kill a player and may be used if a citizen refuses to holster a big gun or such.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Well it would depend on the severity of the prop spam. If it weren’t that severe and he really seem sorry I’d lower and if he has taken the time to make an unban appeal he probably wont do it again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I have tried my best to make the server a better place. I am patient and calm and I think that is an important feature in an admin. I really like helping people and I think it would beneficial for both me and the server to give me the extra tools that comes with the rank of admin. I try to spend as much time online as my schoolwork allows and there will be certain weeks when I have finals when I can’t play much at all but other times I can play all day. I think working extra as a bouncer really helps when it comes to seeing through made-up stories since you get them a lot. So hopefully you’ll give me the opportunity to help the server even more and prove that I’m a capable admin.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin]Donkey Kong 9 years 6 months ago #73733

Hello DonkeyKong,
I think its a little to soon for you to be applying for admin, I know its a big help when your admin but it takes time. If you see me in game ask to come join me and we can go around for a little while. Good Luck!
-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by RedPowder.

[SSRP Admin]Donkey Kong 9 years 6 months ago #73755

Your activity went down a little , i only seen you once in game ever since you got mod and can't remember what happened , i think its too soon , maybe give it a week or so , i'll try to play more to at least watch how your handling situations .
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member

[SSRP Admin]Donkey Kong 9 years 5 months ago #74150

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs more time to prove themselfs and not AFK so much,.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40