STEAM_0:0:87430606

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pavstro/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pavstro/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time
141 hours.

Languages I speak
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match, sometimes referred to as RDM, is where a player kills another player without a valid roleplay reason. An example scenario of this is where John comes up to Jerry and just shoots him dead without saying anything and then running off.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule, sometimes referred to as NLR, is where a player goes to the location where they were recently killed before the New Life Rule timer has ended, which is 3 minutes. An example scenario of this is where John is raiding Jerry and John kills Jerry, John quickly respawns and returns before the New Life Rule timer has finished and runs back to try and save his base.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming, sometimes referred to as Meta, is where a player mixes Out of Character information in In Character chats, also can be done vice versa. An example scenario of this is where John is raiding Jerry's base, Jerry types in OOC chat 'Bryan, police, help! I'm being raided!'

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
For starters, I would teleport to Player X and tell him that I am handling his F1 and say how can I help. Of course if he is doing another roleplay situation, I would spectate and wait for him to finish, once he is done with that I would teleport him to a nearby roof for him to then tell me the details of what has happened. After he has informed me I would check the logs to make sure that Player X was killed by Player Y, if it is true then I would teleport Player Y to the rooftop where we are and ask him for his side of the story. If he admits to the Random Deathmatch then I would warn him for RDM and tell him not to do it again and then teleport him back to his original location using /back. If he says that he didn't do it I would ask Player X for some proof or some witness' of the Random Deathmatch, if he says he does, and it is strong evidence to say that Player Y did Random Deathmatch I would give Player Y a warn for RDM and tell him strongly not to Random Deathmatch again and also tell him not to lie to Moderators, then teleport him and Player X to his original location. Otherwise, I would strictly inform Player Y not to RDM as one day he will be caught and warned for it. If Player X does supply a witness or witness' and they all say that Player Y did Random Deathmatch, I would use some common sense and warn Player Y or free him, depending on the amount of witness' and if the witness' had any proof of the incident, in some cases witness' are insufficent.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
For starters, I would teleport to Player X and tell him that I am handling his F1 and say how can I help. Of course if he is doing another roleplay situation, I would spectate and wait for him to finish, once he is done with that I would teleport him to a nearby roof for him to then tell me the details of what has happened. After he has informed me I would check the logs to make sure that the two kills are under the 3 minutes NLR time, if it is true then I would teleport Player Y to the rooftop where we are and ask him for his side of the story. If he admits to breaking the New Life Rule Timer then I would warn him for NLR and tell him not to do it again and then teleport him back to his original location using /back. If he says that he didn't do it I would ask Player X for some proof or some witness' of Player Y of breaking the New Life Rule Timer if he says he does, and of course the logs are only a small amount of proof in some cases, and it is strong evidence to prove that Player Y did break the NLR timer I would give Player Y a warn for NLR and tell him strongly not to break the New Life Rule timer ever again and also tell him not to lie to Moderators, then teleport him and Player X to his original location. Otherwise, I would strictly inform Player Y not to break the New Life Rule timer as one day he will be caught. If Player X does supply a witness or witness' and they all say that Player Y did break the New Life Rule Timer, I would use some common sense and warn Player Y or free him, depending on the amount of witness' and if the witness' had any proof of the incident.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
For starters, I would teleport to Player X and tell him that he is Meta Gaming and question him on whether he knows he has broken this rule. If he admits to knowing the rule and doing it on purpose I would warn him for Meta Gaming and tell him never to do it again and teleport away. If he says he didn't know the rule and didn't mean to do it and he isn't well known by the community/hasn't got many playing hours. I would give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it and that next time he will be warned then I would send him a link to the rules page or teleport him to where the rules are located at spawn and tell him to revise them so he never breaks the rules again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I think I should be chosen as a Moderator on ZARP Roleplay because I have seen quite a lot of stuff happening here, lots of rules being broken when Moderators aren't on and people complaing on /OOC of this and that it takes quite a long time for an F1 to be answered. I would like to stop this and help people, I already am now by showing new people where the bank is, how to get a gun, how to be a cop, etc. I have fun doing this as I already have enough money and the only thing I like doing is helping people. I have a good knowledge of the rules and promise never to abuse my powers that are handed to me to help people if I'm accepted. I also keep calm when lots of stuff is happening at once, which is useful during F1's and such. I am active a lot on Server 2 and also a bit active on Server 1 so I will be able to handle a lot of F1's in the people that are needed. I just want to stop rules being broken all around on ZARP and make it a better gaming community for everyone. I really enjoy playing it here so it doesn't seem that much of a job to me, more like a fun job as I would never get bored of it, but in the same way, I would take it as a serious job. Lots of people respect me in the community and I have lots of friends and have earned a lot of achievements on here which I have set for myself, and have always done them, which shows I am commited to what I do. I am also kind and nice and easy to approach which also makes a good asset in being a Moderator.

Apart from that, Skipii has also let me assist him in some F1's and he gave me some feedback which was positive so then this shows that I have some experience in handling F1's and what Moderators exactly do, if this gives me an advantage, I don't know. I always keep myself in the mood to stay positive in whatever I do, even if it is naturally going bad, I stay positive. Of course I would take this job seriously if I am given it, not being biased towards reports if they are my friends and of course taking both sides of the story into great consideration. I will try my best at whatever I have to do.

Thank you for reading.
- Pavstro.
  • GERGGEGEGEGE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm Pav!
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by GERGGEGEGEGE.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 6 months ago #73503

Excellent application and a great guy IG. + Support from me. I also approve the bit about him tagging along on some f1s. He was surprisingly good! Well done Pav.
  • Skipii
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Skipii.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GERGGEGEGEGE

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 6 months ago #73743

Hello Pavstro,
First things First the look of your template is very well laid out, I checked your warnings and you have Zero on record so this shows that you have knowledge of the rules and can follow them. Good Luck.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 6 months ago #73751

I really enjoyed playing with Pavstro.
Havent seen any rulebreaks, at all he is a nice guy.
I'm looking forward to handle F1's with you together soon :)

+Support
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 6 months ago #74171

Bump?
  • GERGGEGEGEGE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm Pav!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 6 months ago #74173

Dear Pavstro,
Im here to reply to your moderator application.I found no mistakes about your application so my vote is:

+SUPPORT

Good Luck Bud.

• Darth McPoop
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Dark Side Owner
  • Thanks received: 15

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 6 months ago #74177

I seen this dude in game and he looks a nice and a mature guy

For now:+SUPPORT
Good luck bud.
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 5 months ago #74569

Bump
  • GERGGEGEGEGE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm Pav!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 5 months ago #74949

Bump c:
  • GERGGEGEGEGE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm Pav!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 5 months ago #75034

All these bumps :c
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 5 months ago #75204

Suported!!
  • JordanDoughty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 5 months ago #76082

One last bump before the meeting c:
  • GERGGEGEGEGE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm Pav!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Pavstro's application 9 years 5 months ago #76116

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT