Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73429

One thing i want to say before this starts up again I am not a mingy player ANYMORE and you judged me for stuff that happened in September that was a month ago that's a nice while back
So please just look into this and think im not a mingy player anymore alot of people know that i play by the rules now
RP Name: gmod troller
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/bradley5537/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86425889
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...roller&Search=Search
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...roller&Search=Search

Estimated Server Time: 137

Languages I speak: english

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match is when you kill a player for no valid reason
Example: player x walks up behind player y and kills him for no valid reason adn he is not mugging him either.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule is when you die you can't go back to the same district for 3 minutes if you do you are breaking nlr
Example: you die at your base because you are getting raided you go back to your base to save your printers.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when you give specific information about what a player is doing where they are basing whats in their base or even if someone says in chat guys help me raid this kid or HELP COPS ARE RAIDING ME.
Example:Player x says in chat cops help me player y is raiding me he is at the bank arrest him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would teleport both of them to me and ask why player y killed player x and if it was for a non valid reason i would warn him and if it got to complicated i would ask for proof.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. Well just because the kills are close does not mean he broke nlr so i would ask for proof and if the proof clears out i will warn him.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Well first i would warn him for meta gaming because this is an example of metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words) I know the rules well I play the server all the time and I improved the way i was playing and ive had admin experience before. I am respected by lots of people and alot of them are staff members ive been tagged along on admin sits so i can learn so please as i ask you read this post over again and dont judge me for the things that happened back in September. also my last slay on October 18 2014 was during an event.

additional notes: yeah guys sorry for getting mad but i was talking to red powder and he said i had three this month not 16 and the ones in September don't matter and i shouldn't be judged by them i know my last thread affected this but i hope you can understand why i got mad and im sorry for that so please hear me out and forgive me and actually look at this because Im not a minge anymore I play by the rules just give me a chance to prove it
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by GmodTrolla.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73434

Yeha guys sorry when i was making this i forgot to put it in the right forum ill just make a new one over there if an admin can delete this for me that would be great
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73435

Great app and Helpful in game hope to see you as a mod next week!
+Support
(Also tell a Community Manager to move this to the correct section)
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73443

Our game time is amazing, please could you give examples for RDM and meta-gaming. Until that happens I am Neutral
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73454

Please explain the examples more in depth. Im Neutral
Rocky Balboa Quote "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73456

Hello Gmod Troller.

First of all, will i suggest to explain some more
Like this:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Well i would teleport both of them to me and ask why player y killed player x and if it all clears out then i let them go or ask for evidence

i think it's too small.
ALSO, i checked if you had any warnings, and when i searched your name, came around 16 warnings on my screen. the last warning you got was for 10 days ago. so, i will say you have to wait a little more before applying again. 2 weeks.

Sry, but i gonna vote

Written on Mobile
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Patrick TM.

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73464

Patrick™ wrote:
Hello <strong>Gmod Troller.</strong>

First of all, will i suggest to explain some more
Like this:
<strong><em>Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Well i would teleport both of them to me and ask why player y killed player x and if it all clears out then i let them go or ask for evidence</em></strong>

i think it's too small.
ALSO, i checked if you had any warnings, and when i searched your name, came around 16 warnings on my screen. the last warning you got was for 10 days ago. so, i will say you have to wait a little more before applying again. 2 weeks.

Sry, but i gonna vote

Written on Mobile

Agreed. -Support and other people should do too. We don't want a rule breaker as a moderator.

And you must've known perfectly well what you have done yet you didn't have the courage to tell us.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73467

Patrick™ wrote:

You seem like a nice guy but rule breakers should not be moderator
-Support
  • Chase2k
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
SSRP Ex Administrator

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73519

Most of those are in september over a month ago i have 2 this month
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by GmodTrolla.

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73520

Well thats a little while back but yeah
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by GmodTrolla.

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73521

Don't double post please.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app ^_^ 9 years 6 months ago #73538

gmod troller wrote:
im done with this i was told i only had three warnings
It doesn't matter what they said, the warnings were given to you. Meaning you should have been more then aware of how many warnings you had.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73591

You appear to me as some kind of despracy spirit that can't wait for actions to take place, you are going to have to get your brain around what is required of you before and after you become a Moderator. This isn't a walk in the park where you are expecting it all to go to plan, you need to work and show proper dedication in order to actually get a chance of having this promotion. Personally, I feel you need to get your act together for a while before you even consider applying again because having 10* warnings on your name won't get you anywhere.

My advice, go back to the beginning and start/finish clean, otherwise, you've got no chance.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73603

gmod troller wrote:
and you judged me for stuff that happened in September that was a month ago that's a nice while back

If you look at the warning dates then you will see that you were warned TWICE this month. I am sticking with my decision and I hope you respect that.

Zan wrote:
My advice, go back to the beginning and start/finish clean, otherwise, you've got no chance.

Agreed.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73609

gmod troller wrote:
One thing i want to say before this starts up again I am not a mingy player ANYMORE and you judged me for stuff that happened in September that was a month ago that's a nice while back
So please just look into this and think im not a mingy player anymore alot of people know that i play by the rules now

You can't just say you not a minge anymore, you have to proof it.
because, again. last time you got warned / slayed, was 11 days ago.

I agree with Zan,
Start a clean fresh one, because if the warnings you got was from around 4 month ago would i say, in my opnion. that the warnings don't mean anything, yes it means that you have been a minge, but it shows also that you took you together and did become more mature.

Sry my bad english, hope you understand it
Wrtitten on Mobile
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73614

Patrick™ wrote:
gmod troller wrote:
you have to proof it.
When people talk about Nominalization, they don't expect this.
HUEHUEHUEHUE
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73718

guys im not trying to argue I just want to say something people will dis agree with you about me having to prove it I mean i have proved that i play by the rules and two warnings in the past month isn't that bad I mean ask glacial subzero i play with him all the time on zarp and he knows that i try my best to play by the rules and if i do break them it's not on purpose it's on accident or i did something that i did not realize was breaking a rule like when I got warned for meta game it was becaus ei said in chat holy crap that orbital was loud i did not really realize that was meta game. But I have proved my self and if i can't convince you then idk what to do but just give me a chance
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73722

gmod troller wrote:
guys im not trying to argue I just want to say something people will dis agree with you about me having to prove it I mean i have proved that i play by the rules and two warnings in the past month isn't that bad I mean ask glacial subzero i play with him all the time on zarp and he knows that i try my best to play by the rules and if i do break them it's not on purpose it's on accident or i did something that i did not realize was breaking a rule like when I got warned for meta game it was becaus ei said in chat holy crap that orbital was loud i did not really realize that was meta game. But I have proved my self and if i can't convince you then idk what to do but just give me a chance
Well, as you said "I did not realise I was breaking a rule" This is not good enough, you NEED to be certain what the rules are as being a moderator is a serious position and can cause a lot of havoc and outrage. I suggest you get to know the rules inside and out and stop making slip ups. Also as the other people have said, try to start a fresh slate. My verdict is going to be a -Support as you don't know all the rules as YOU have specified and this is not good enough, you have not proven yourself... Bye.
-Preditorv
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73734

Hello Gmod Troller,
Ill post the warnings that should really be explained anything going back a couple weeks shouldn't really have a big effect on you unless you continued to break rules. I don't know what kind of effect that other post you made did to you but anyways you told me the slay was from a friend when you guys was just messing around so if thats true and he will be asked that won't be counted towards you either.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP] gmod troller's mod app just here me out 9 years 6 months ago #73828

Just throwing my opinion into the mix, when you break rules you can start to learn from then. Although this is not a excuse to break rules, you get first hand experience how other admins/moderators etc. deal with those situations and, if you did not understand the rule already. The member of staff should be informing you of what exactly you did wrong.

However this does not change the situation of the warnings you've received. You have been warned for the same rule multiple times which clearly shows that you are not listening/obeying other members of staff. I would wait a while longer whilst playing actively and then applying again.

-Support

• Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 168
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Pink.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

242 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop