Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063676455/
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:51705363
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/DimixiaN/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/DimixiaN/94.23.19.200:27025/

Age - 17

Estimated Server Time - 3654 mins

Languages I speak - Portuguese and English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is when a player kills another player without a reason.
- someone(no hitmans) walks up too another person,with an random weapon. that someone will kill the normal guy walking in the road with his gun, RDM confirmed.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR- The player with the NLR can not return to the the place of their death for 3 minutes.
- Someone raids Banker and that person dies (raider). the raider then will respawn and can't return before his NLR is finished.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is talking in chat about raid or meet someone.
Mr.melon(OOC):meet at Mr.orange base for a raid.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

-First i'll teleport to the player Y and ask him the reason for why he killed player X, if player Y said he mugged him, will i ask how he mugged player X. Player Y answer that he said with Local chat "Mug! Drop 2k or die". Then i will say to Player Y that he haves to do /me when he mug people, and then i give him a warning and say that he should read motd/rules.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

- The first thing i will do, is that i would check logs, and if i can see that Player x have killed player Y the same place several times. then its clear that Player Y have been broken nlr, But before i warn him, will i ask hes story about why he broke nlr, then if he admit he has broken nlr i'll give him a warning, and i will tell him that he should read rules again.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

- A player who call after help in OOC is metagaming, so i will bring the player and tell him what he have done wrong, if he didnt answer to that, i'll tell him to read motd again, and ofc give him a warning (i will give him a warning even if he didnt know what he did wrong).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
- I should be chosen for the role Moderator because Zarp community seems be a nice community and have nice servers and i want to help as i see there is alot of zarp server and i want to join and help the zarp Darkrp i would like to be chosen i'll do my best and if start doing some of my job wrong please warn me, in that moment i would not like to leave the community , i already helped around 5 servers 4 in minecraft and 1 Garry's mod and i want to have a chance to help a darkrp server i never helped before and i think this is my chance to try and one of my side is to help people (servers , guys everyone) im a nice person and i'll try to increase my play time and where i learned to play darkp were in zarp Darkrp and thanks for you guys being so nice if i be ranked to moderator ill be a nice moderator following the high ranked moderators and following their tricks ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed my app i'll wait for a answer :) ( if you find some words wrong my bad im portuguese)

PS: this is my second app.
-DimixiaN
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34
Ex-SSRP Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by DimixiaN.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dimixian's Application #2 9 years 5 months ago #73360

This dude, is really mature, i have seen him ingame alot. he knows the rules really good.
Even if he got some few warnings for about 3 weeks ago, should he still have the chance to be a moderator.

• Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dimixian's Application #2 9 years 5 months ago #73746

Hello Dimixian,
I checked your warnings and they was all from a while ago this shows that you have improved and can play by the rules.
Good luck bud!

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dimixian's Application #2 9 years 5 months ago #73762

Positive
So first of all I think you are a nice guy at all
You seem to be active since I saw you alot on Server 2

Negative
I barely remember that you became really mad once because I didnt handle your F1.
I told you that I am busy and just cant do it at the moment.

I will be Neutral for now.
Good luck anyway with your Application
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dimixian's Application #2 9 years 5 months ago #73786

Nexize wrote:
Negative
I barely remember that you became really mad once because I didnt handle your F1.
I told you that I am busy and just cant do it at the moment.

I was mad but not with you it was about cameron he wasn't helping at all in f1's (helping the other staff members) and you read it wrong in this point:"Cameron isn't helping and isn't doing sh*t" and i said "cameron isn't helping at all" and then i talk to you it wasn't about you.
  • DimixiaN
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Old Ex SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dimixian's Application #2 9 years 5 months ago #74124

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: DimixiaN
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40