Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/DeathLord86x/94.23.19.200:27015/
server 2 www.gametracker.com/player/DeathLord86x/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time
s1; 181 hours 34 minutes so not to long
s2; 46 hours 30 mins
Languages I speak
English

Explain Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Explain: Where someone kills you or shoots you for no reason or purpose.
scenario; player A was going around and found Player B on the road and picks up a gun and just shoots player b for no reason

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
Explain:"new life rule" where you died they cant come back within the district (between 2 bridges)
for a period of 3 minutes or its breaking NLR also if you raid and it doesn't succeed then you cant raid for 10 minutes.
scenario:Player A has killed player b for not giving him "4k or die" so player b comes back with a gun and kills player a
[/color]

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Explain: Meta gaming is giving RP information in the ooc chat about what you're doing. the reason meta gaming is not aloud because it gives the player a unfair advantage for example lets say someone says "lets raid the bank" in ooc all the cops will probably go to the bank and wait for him.
scenario: Player A said"meet me at fountain" to player B

Explain how you would handle the following situation:Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Player x Makes A complain i would go to him and take him to a quiet rooftop away from everyone else then i would ask him what's wrong if he said RDMing i would then say "what is the players name i would then check the logs and if it shows that player y RDMed him then i would teleport that player to me and ask why he did it if he says that player x killed him first i would check the logs again and if it shows that player x had killed player y first i would ask player y if they were raiding them if he says yes than i would only warn player x for RDM and i would tell player x not to break NLR or RDM again,
:silly:

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.[/b]
I would tp to to player x and take him to a quit rooftop away from people and i would then ask him what the other players name was then i would check the logs and if and if player x killed player y and he then killed him again within few minutes
later I would then bring player y up and say "player x has accused you for breaking NLR and I have checked the logs and It said that he had i would warn him but if I catch him doing it it again I would say "I have warned you already your not aloud to go and kill the person who killed" then I would say to him"this is your last chance if you break any more rules I will have to kick/ban you "

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would then remind him that was MetaGaming don't do It again or I will have to warn you If he continues I would then warn him/her for MetaGaming.

Why I should be chosen.
i have grown to love this server a lot. Now I am going to be honest, I did occasionally break a rule here and there, but I have become grounded better with the rules and understand them. I have a great relationship with many of the mods, admins, and s-admins. i know i haven't been on it for long but out of all the servers ii have been on this is the best i am defiantly more patient than i was at the beginning. I play when ever i can so at the weekends and after school sometimes early in the morning before school which i think is important because not many admins/mods are on then and i will so i can still keep the peace so please make me a mod so i can help out the community. also i have noticed that some admins don't attend there f1 very often [no offence] i would try to attend all of my f1 if not all than most.

thank you for your replies
:P ;) Thank You For Your Time Reading My Mod Application Goodbye And Have A Good Day! ; :P ;)

P.S : please send me feed back like you did on my last one it really helped me thank you good bye i am still learning all kinds of things but i would like to carry on learning by helping others to learn the rules and other cool thinks like that. :) B) . :S :silly: B)
  • DeathLord86x
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Deathlord86x's Application 9 years 5 months ago #73749

Hello DeathLord86x,
I checked your warnings you don't have anything recent on record, I hope you followed the advice given from your last application good luck buddy.
Chris:
You're a great candidate, but show over the next week that you can be really active and apply again.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeathLord86x

[SSRP Moderator] Deathlord86x's Application 9 years 5 months ago #73824

Hey there Deathlord, I've played with you for a long period of time and feel you always try to do your best. Sometimes you've let things get the better of you and this has then caused you to be warned etc. It appears you have not be warned for a while and hopefully that shows you have changed your ways...or at least so I hope.

• Pink
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 168
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeathLord86x

[SSRP Moderator] Deathlord86x's Application 9 years 5 months ago #74122

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to show that he can be more mature and not mess around..

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT