[SSRP Moderator] Cameron3100 9 years 6 months ago #67696

RP Name- [LTC] Cameron3100 Menace
Link To Steam Profile- steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093687418/
SteamID- STEAM_0:0:66710845
GameTracker Profiles-
Server 1- www.gametracker.com/player/cameronscott8/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2- www.gametracker.com/player/cameronscott8/94.23.19.200:27025/
Age- 14.
Estimated Server Time- I have been playing zarp for about 2 months now and have spent around 5724 minutes.
Languages I speak- English.

Random Death Match (RDM) and my example scenario- Random Death Match is when a player kills another player randomly without a reason an example of this would be, player X kills Player Y for no reason.

New Life Rule (NLR) and my example scenario- New Life Rule is when a player kill another player and the player who got killed go back there before 3 minutes an example of this would be, Player X kills player Y and player Y goes back before his 3 minutes are up.

Metagaming and my example scenario- Metagaming is when a player says something in ooc that is a in character or pm type message, My scenario to this would be if player X said in ooc help me im being raided.

situation 1- Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time, I would deal with this by warning player Y for breaking NLR.

situation 2- Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided, I would deal with this by warning player X for Metagaming and tell him that you cant say help im being raided in ooc.

Why I should be chosen- I think i should be accepted because i have experience with moderating a server before when i used to own my own Garry's mod server and i know that theres lots of good mods/admins out there but i would love to be one of them i have lots of patience when it comes down to helping new players and helping people in there F1's. I also show tuns of dedication to the server as i play on zarp for about 8 hours a day its rare that a day goes by were im not on. Also sometimes F1's are not looked at for a long time well i would try my best to make sure that no longer happens if i was to be picked i would do my best to answer every F1 i can. And as this comes to a end i would just like to say that if i was picked i would do my best to stick to every thing that i have said here. Thank you for taking the time to read my mod app.
  • Cameron3100
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex.Adminge
  • Thanks received: 22

Ex.DarkRP Admin

Ex.Minecraft Moderator

Ex.TeamSpeak Staff
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Cameron3100.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Cameron3100 9 years 6 months ago #67697

I think that Cameron is a good person and very friendly guy he has not broke a rules every time i see him so i think he will be good as staff. :)

so it is going to be + Support from me.
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by .Ryan.

[SSRP Moderator] Cameron3100 9 years 6 months ago #67732

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47