Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/codyadams000/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/codyadams000/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time

Server 1 - 50+

Server 2 - 5+

Languages I speak
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
(R)andom (D)eath (M)atch is when a players kills another player without a valid reason.

Scenario: A player decides to go to meet his/her friend, he/she notices a man approaching strange man approaching him/her. The man then pulls out an AK47 slaying him/her without a valid reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
(N)ew (L)ife (R)ule is a rule enforced on most DarkRP servers, it is when a player has died and has to begin a new life, they lose all memories of their past life, they may not return to the district they died in until the 3 minute timer has expired.

Scenario: A gang of 5 players decides to go out on a raid, they find a unusual looking base, it looks as if it has something useful stored inside. They go through the entrance of the base crossing the (K)ill (O)n (S)Sight line, they then find their selves in a defense system. Suddenly the sides of the defense system opens and then they start to get shot, 2/5 of the gang survive making it out of the defense system, the others get killed. The players that died then return to the position they died at without waiting 3 minutes for their NLR timer to expire.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
(M)eta(G)aming is where you use OOC information IC.

Scenario: Two men attempt to raid a base then get killed, they then use the OOC chat to get other players to come and raid the base for them.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

To start I would bring or goto player X. I would then ask player X for his side of the story, afterwards I would teleport player Y to my position. I would then ask player Y to tell me his side of the story. If both sides of the story are different I would ask player X if he has any proof, if not I would repeat the question to player Y. I would then try and get something useful out of player Y, if I cannot get something out of player Y I cannot not take action unless I had the evidence that I needed. (Screenshots or a recording).

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would check the logs to see how far apart the kills are, if they are a few lines apart I would then know that player Y broke NLR. I would bring or goto player Y, I would then explain to player Y what they did wrong. After that I would then issue player Y a warning for breaking NLR. (I would also tell player Y to read the rules).

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would then know player X is Metagaming since he was asking for help OOC it should have been dealt with IC. I would then bring or goto player X, I would tell player X that they were Metagaming and then give player X a warning. (I would also tell player X to read the rules).

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).

The reason I should get accepted to become a moderator on Zarp DarkRP is because I am a mature, trustworthy person. I would like to help out the community and listen to what others have to say, I am extremely enthusiastic when it comes to the Zarp DarkRP and I would also dedicate a lot of time to the server, its not like I don't do that anyway. I have previous experience with being a moderator on some other servers, not just on Garry's Mod but some other games.. You may think I am to young to become a moderator but that is not the point, it's whether I can do the job or not, I know I can. Another reason I should get accepted it because I enjoy spending time playing on Zarp DarkRP and I would like to do something useful with the time I spend on the server. I would also like to help the players with their needs and most importantly, help the server progress.

Thank you, Cody.
  • Oldaccount123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Cody's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67568

+Support for the same reasons you stated on my application.
Playing since July 2014.

[SSRP Moderator] Cody's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67574

I havent had any problems with you in game I dont think i have seen you break any rules so you have my +SUPPORT

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

[SSRP Moderator] Cody's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67582

You have been kind to me and I haven't seen you break any rules while I have been on the server. A +Support from me.

Olu
I haven't had any problems with you in game I don't think i have seen you break any rules so you have my +SUPPORT

[spoiler]P.S. if you add color ill give you my full support :D (its also good to add color)]

Just not too many colours, Don't want to hurt peoples eyesight now do we :3
  • Preditorv
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 137

[SSRP Moderator] Cody's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67597

Hi Cody,

I've not been online for the past few weeks, but judging from what others have said; you are kind, relatively active and do not break rules. I do not see why you do not deserve a chance.

+Support unless others say otherwise.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

[SSRP Moderator] Cody's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67654

I like your application personally, you are an active person on server and of course never had problems with you..

You have my support.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Moderator] Cody's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67735

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Immaturity

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

245 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT