Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Fennster4's Application #3

[SSRP Moderator] Fennster4's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #67452

NOTE: BOLD AND UNDERLINED TEXT INDICATES A NEW SECTION OF THE APPLICATION.
Basic Information
RP Name: Fennster4

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086553263

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63143767
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...nster4&Search=Search
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...nster4&Search=Search
Age = 14

Estimated Server Time ~ 278 Hours

Languages I speak = English, Barely any Spanish (I'm Currently learning the language.)
DarkRP Related:
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match, also known as an RDM, is when someone kills someone for a NON RolePlaying PURPOSE.
Example: Player A is in spawn, Talking to his friend, Player B. Player C comes into spawn, and shoots player A. When Player B sees this, Player B shoots player C, killing him. (Player C RDM'd, while player B DID NOT RDM.)
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule, AKA: NLR, is when you newly spawn at your designated spawn point, and head to the point of your death, which could be: A building, an area of the map, or a certain player's base.
Example: Player A is raiding Player B. Player A kills Player B in the raid. Player B comes back a few seconds later, shooting and killing Player A. Player A then does an F1 on Player B, accusing Player B of "NLR'ing during a raid".
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming, is when you use OOC (Out Of Character) in an IC (In Character) situation.
Example: Player A is getting raided by Player B and Player C. Player A then says: "(OOC) Player A: OMG GUYS PLEASE HELP ME IM NEAR THE FOUNTAIN AND MY BASE IS GETTING RAIDED BY PLAYER B AND PLAYER C. COME HELP ME PLS."
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Explanation: I would bring Player X to a secluded roof, and ask him to explain what happened, and what proof of the RDM does he have. Player X then may say "I don't have any screenshots, but it should be in the logs. Player Y RDM'd Me with a Shotgun." So then I check the logs, showing that Player Y Killed Player X with an "M9K_M3". I then bring Player Y and ask him "Did you kill this person?" Player Y Says, "No.". I then say, "Well, the logs show that you did kill this person with a Benelli M3." He says "Oh yea... Sorry, I forgot about that. I did kill him yes." I then say "Okay, well don't do it again, or else I will have to warn you." He says "Okay" and I TP him back to where he was. I then say to Player X "Do you need anything else?" He says "No, but I will let you know if he kills me again." I say okay, I will be keeping watch." I then TP Player X back to his original position.
NOTE: Context may vary from person to person, if I do talk about the logs, and he still denies it, I will warn him.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Example: I would bring Player X to a rooftop and say, "Hi, I'm here about your F1. You said something about Player Y Breaking NLR?" He then says "Yes. I was raiding his base that is near spawn, and I killed him, then about 20 seconds later, He comes back and kills me." I would then check the logs, and then confirm that Player Y did kill Player X a few lines after Player X killed Player Y. I then bring Player Y and ask him, "Hello sir, did you break NLR a few minutes ago to stop a raid?" He then says "No, I didn't. My friend killed him, not me." I then say, "Okay, may I ask what your friend's name is?" He then says, yea I can tell you, but he logged off just a minute ago." I then say "Okay, well the logs here show that you did kill Player X after he killed you, about 20 seconds afterwards." He still denies it after I say that. I then warn him for Breaking NLR and I TP player Y back to his OP. (Original Position) I then ask Player X "Is there anything else I can help with?" He says "No. Thank you for the Help." I say "No Problem" and i then TP him back.
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Example: I would say in OOC Please do not Metagame, use /pm or /advert. If he persists, I then warn him for "Metagaming in OOC". If he persists after that, I would TP to him, and verbally explain what Metagaming is. If he persists after that, I would Mute him. (If that is available to me. If not, I would warn him until he stops."
I think I should be chosen because… I am (on most weekends) on later than some other Mods/Admins. That is important; because I can help with people’s F1’s when usually Administration is not online. Secondly, I am raiding bases constantly and seeing whom Fading Door Abuses, Prop-blocks, has Illegal bases, or breaks any other rules. So then, if I see them doing it, I will not have to wait for an Admin/Mod to get on/Respond to my F1. Thirdly, I am also friends with many Mods/Admins, so they know me, and they can see that I do not break many rules. Fourthly, I am used to the rules of this server. I am so used to them, that on different servers, I adapt the rules from Zarp to that server, so I do not advert raid; then I have to explain I am used to this server’s rules. Lastly, I think I should be Moderator, since I have been exposed to this server for an extended period of time, and that I would perform outstandingly at being a Moderator.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Tettra. Reason: Quick Spelling Fix
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Fennster4's Application #3 9 years 7 months ago #67737

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Banned from forum, immaturity, inactive this week.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT