STEAM_0:0:90382235
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/jake2001/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/jake2001/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time
17 hours+ [ZARP 1 - 98 Hours+]

Languages I speak
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
A guy was walking around the city with a MP5 and randomly kills a innocent civilian, this is a example of RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
A drug dealer what being raided by the police, he then holsters a weapon then injures a policeman, he then gets killed then comes back to kill the police raiding his base without waiting 3 minutes, that means he was breaking NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is where you use OOC information IC. An example of that is where my gang is getting raided and the use OOC to call for help.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would hear what they both have to say before I take futher action, if nothing useful come out of that I will then ask for proof if not I cannot take action.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I will then know that he broke NLR due to the fact the line were close together, I will obviously hear both sides out just incase it was close to a spawn but it is most likely player Y broke NLR.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
That will be Metagaming since he is calling for help OOC and it is a IC situation, I will then talk to him and tell him what he has done then issue him a warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
The reason I should be chosen is because I am a mature trustworthy guy, I like to hear people out and I take the appropriate action in situations if it is needed, I want to help the community to stand strong and make sure people enjoy their time playing ZARP DarkRP, I know sometimes it will be hard, I also know people may be violent or say inappropriate words to me, I would never take anything personally and I can handle any situation in a calm manor. If you take me on to be a moderator for ZARP DarkRP you will not regret it and I will show you I am not here to do anything stupid, im here to help the community grow and let people enjoy their experience playing ZARP DarkRP. I want to help make a difference, also I am a active player and I will aim higher. B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :unsure: ;) :cheer: :) :side:
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by jazzie.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Jazzie's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67373

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
A guy was walking around the city with a MP5 and randomly kills a innocent civilian, this is a example of RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
A drug dealer what being raided by the police, he then holsters a weapon then injures a policeman, he then gets killed then comes back to kill the police raiding his base without waiting 3 minutes, that means he was breaking NLR.

These questions requires to have definition and examples, you have wrote only examples. Please consider correcting it.

I had to ban you twice if I remember correctly for breaking basic rules.

- Support from me.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP Moderator] Jazzie's Application 9 years 6 months ago #67743

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Demonstrate a FIRM knowledge of the rules, get to the point where you don't have to ask any questions.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47