Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3

[SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3 9 years 6 months ago #67274

NOTE: before you reply with the words
Never broke any rules
i admit of breaking NLR once , and got warned for it , i broke NLR because i didn't know that NLR was counted by districts , hope that won't really affect me or my application , and third times a charm ;) if i don't get accepted this time , i'll still play but won't apply till maybe once i think i should really help the community ( sorry if you see that my game tracker is low , i always crash when i play on my mac and i'll be getting a windows soon so i hope that doesn't affect me or my application again )
WHY IM NOT ACTIVE ON DARKRP

RP Name: The Hitman Jerry

Link to Steam Profile : CLICK ME

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:50827922
Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 - CLICK ME( For Some Reason i play a lot , but game tracker doesn't record it )
Server 2 - CLICK ME

Estimated Server Time :around 33 Hours 49 min ( And Rising )

Languages I speak : English , Arabic , Little Of French

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match Is When A Player Randomly Kills Another Player Without Any Valid Reason To Kill The Other Player For
Ex: A player saw a guy walking down the street so he thought it would be funny and hilarious if he kills him

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule means that you have to forget everything about your previous life , and you must not go back to the district that you died at until 3 minutes ,which is the NLR time for this server ,
For Example : John Got Killed in a raid in his house , so he didn't want to lose all his printers so he went to his house without waiting 3 min (NLR Time )

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario
Metagaming means using the Out Of Character Chat for something Role Playing Related
For Exapmle : The Gang Leader Typed in the out of character chat that theres a gang meeting in a couple of minutes

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would first go to the person that has made the F1 and ask him whats the problem so he can tell me what happened while i check the logs once i checked the logs i would !bring them both to a private spot where we could talk ,then i Would Ask Player Y why did he Kill Player x ,And Then Ask Player x if he did something to player y that threatened him or etc... , Then If Player Y had no valid reason for killing him i would warn him for rdming.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I Would go to the player who made the F1 ( or if he just typed in the chat NLR ) then i would !bring player Y , then ask him why did he come back to the place he died at , after that i would warn him for breaking NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would pm him and explain that /ooc is used for stuff that is out of character , and not for role-play reason , and that its metagaming , and that /advert is used for role-play reasons such as selling stuff , asking for help when getting raided , and etc.... and then if he continued doing it i would warn him for metagaming

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I Play On Darkrp Every Day ( As Long As Im not Playing Trouble In Terrorist Town or in school ) And I see A lot Of RDM and people breaking rules and NLR , i really want to help this community and make it a better place for players , i want to help every player , and stop every other rule breakers or people who are trolls and want to ruin the game for other players , even if my game time is low i can raise it ,if i get chosen id play twice as much as i played before , i haven't been given any warnings nor broke any rules , but i have school now , so you won't see me as active but i'll try my best to play it and be more active on it , i have been thinking a lot of applying , but now I've made my mind and thought to apply .

Thanks For Taking Your Time And Reading This.
If Theres Any Problem With My Application Or Me Please Feel free to contact me or replying to this post with whats wrong with me or my application , feedback is greatly appreciated
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by The Hitman Jerry. Reason: edited In-Game Time To Current Time
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3 9 years 6 months ago #67412

From what i can remember, I don't a lot of problems with jerry on the server. Knows the rules well, and is patient and understanding.

+SUPPORT
  • AlleyCat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Hitman Jerry

[SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3 9 years 6 months ago #67419

Don't see you much on, but I really think that you should have a lot more playtime after making your third application. Try killing more often so that gametracker records.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Hitman Jerry

[SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3 9 years 6 months ago #67427

JohnnySmith Wrote:
Try killing more often so that gametracker records.
I always try to mug people but they just drop money so i don't kill them , sometimes i raid and get killed instantly , the only times i get to kill people is when the police are trying to arrest me , but i'll try to get some kills .

Thanks anyways for the feedback .
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
Ex-Staff Member
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by The Hitman Jerry. Reason: Grammar Mistake

[SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3 9 years 6 months ago #67618

BUMP
i just noticed my activity , the reason my activity is too low is from the video you'll see in my application , I'm on almost everyday but my game keeps crashing , if you'd give me a chance , I'm getting a windows laptop this week .
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
Ex-Staff Member
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by The Hitman Jerry.

[SSRP Moderator]The Hitman Jerry's Application #3 9 years 6 months ago #67736

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

203 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT