Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Swami's Application.

[SSRP Admin] Swami's Application. 9 years 6 months ago #65417

RP Name swami
Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/id/scrobrekker419
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61030826
Current Gametracker Profiles: None

S
erver 1 www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...=swami&Search=Search
Server 2 www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...=swami&Search=Search

Estimated Server Time: ~250 hours.

Languages I speak: English, Romanian, French, Pусский ( awful Russian skills )

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
I have been a mod for about 2 months and have decided I should apply. I have encountered many "encounters" that I have learned from. I am confident that I have a good knowledge of the rules and I could assist the server more if I were an admin.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG:defiant user)
A situation would be one where I could not properly solve such as a ban being needed or propspammers or propblockers or anything about props, or people that are not willing to listen to me and I am unable to punish them properly and so on.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
Hi there, don't ask how I got your email address.
I noticed that in the meeting your application has been accepted. Even though you're probably going to learn more useful things at the first training you will get but I'll still bother because I'm being forced by a mystical being.
The first thing you would notice in your inventory when you'd spawn in is the Physgun, but who cares about that! You also have a keypad checker that can be used on props to find if they're fading doors and to see if they are linked to any keypad. You can also use it on a keypad to see the fading doors linked on it. It also shows the timer that the keypad will hold the fading door open for. It must be at least 4.00 or 3.99 if you live dangerously.
First thing you will notice related to your moderation process would be a blinking red sign at the bottom left of your screen. That would show how many F1s are available. If there is none, you won't see the sign. There you have access to the Warning logs, the Console Logs and the F1s.
The F1s are pretty self explanatory. Just right click on them and accept them, go to a roof by using the commands I'll show you bellow soon and then bring them there. After that, it would mostly be a RDM. You can type the victim's name in the search bar in the F1 menu and you would see who killed them or which job they changed to in the past 30 minutes also a timer for checking NLRs. Now on to the commands.
/tp - It teleports someone to the place where your crosshair is pointed. A proper use for teleporting yourself would be /tp. To teleport someone else do /tp [name].
/bring - It brings someone to you in the most appropiate place. Most of the times they will get stuck in a wall so no one really uses it. A proper use would be /bring [name].
/goto - It teleports you to someone's position. A proper use would be /goto [name].
/back - It teleports someone - including you - to their last position, mostly before doing /tp or /bring. A proper use would be /bring [name].
Now the commands that could bring you a tier 4 warning.
/freeze - It freezes a player! A proper use would be /freeze [name].
/slay - It slays a player! A proper use would be /slay [name][silent/normal]. Once you become an admin you can also do [rocket/explode] and so on.
/warn - It warns a player! A proper use would be /warn [name] [reason]. Once they reach 3 warns they will get kicked and once they reach 4 warns they will be banned for 30 minutes.
That is pretty much it. Oh - you can also find someone's steam-id by pressing tab and then taking a picture if you need to get them banned later.
gl hf.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

hi.
I do appreciate the effort that you have included in your nicely-formatted ban appeal. I'll go ahead and be nice and reduce it to 14 days. I hope you will learn your lesson and be careful - any other offense will be a permanent ban.

Why I should be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
As I have been a moderator for about 2 months now and I have gotten a lot of knowledge and I do think that I would make a good addition to the higher-ranked staff team as I could take care of rulebreakers more severely depending on the situation - of course. It would give me more powers that I do promise that it will never be for bringing darkness and terror in the servers. I do also make plenty of F1s daily and I am trying to be as friendly and cool and professional as I could be but mostly cool and friendly. I do make F1s more enjoyable and fun and I do my best to please both the victims and the people accused. Right now it seems that I'm pretty much saying everything all over again because I really am - I have no clue what else to say other than I would highly appreciate a promotion. Maybe I'm not the admin the server needs, nor deserve but either way I would make a good one!
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by DarthVader.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] swami's admin application. 9 years 6 months ago #65439

+support , Helped me in a lot of situations . he deserves it :)
  • Zer0nix
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing good lasts forever.
  • Thanks received: 73
Add me on Steam
Ex. SSRP Admin
Ex. TTT Admin
Bhop Admin
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Zer0nix.

[SSRP Admin] Swami's Application. 9 years 6 months ago #65444

I fixed your title, please be careful next time and follow the title instructions in the template.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP Admin] Swami's Application. 9 years 6 months ago #65450

thought that's how it rolls but ty
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm

[SSRP Admin] Swami's Application. 9 years 6 months ago #65528

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Only recently became active again, try again soon when we know you can be consistent.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47