Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65300

RP Name Lou The Lightbringer
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056749279/hom
SteamID STEAM_0:1:48241775
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...ty+lou&Search=Search (I have changed my name a few times recently though i have been inactive recently)
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025/top_players/

Age 21

Estimated Server Time 400 hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.:
Random Death Match, also known as RDM is when a player would just kill another player without an objective or valid reason, just for the pure fun of killing someone. Or to get at the other payer.

Example: Player A is walking down the street, player B draws his weapon and open fires just because he feels like killing

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule also known as NLR is when a player dies for a short period of time (180 seconds) The character is not meant to know why he died, who killed him or what he did in his past life

Example: Player A kills Player B whilst raiding him, Player B instantly returns to his base to re defend it. That would be breaking NLR

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is the use of Out of character (OOC) knowledge to use to an advantage in game

Example; Player A has a nuclear printer in his base just on the floor, without being in a safe. Then Player B types in OOC chat "Player A has a unprotected nuclear printer" Then Player C uses that knowledge to raid him and steal the printer.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Throughout the F1 request I keep the players calm. Keeping them calm is key factor.

After confirmation of that player y did indeed kill player x I would teleport player y to my location (A rooftop for privacy), I would investigate why Player Y killed player X, Ask where the location was (if he was raiding a base) If their was no clear reason (Hitman killing for hit) or if he couldn't give me a valid RP reason to why he killed him (Player Y was mad of Radio manager micspamming), he would be warned.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

After seeing the logs I would check his current NLR (If admin) Generally same procedure as above at the start, getting the two players on a rooftop keeping them calm, let them both speak their stories asking where the players were killed (If killed at spawn That would be spawn killing, or them just trying to escape from the spawn area but yet still being mowed down)
If player Y was intentionally return a place of death it would be a warn (I would have knowledge of this by asking questions such as Where did you die? Why did he kill you? etc)

As again keeping the players calm and only answering my questions after they both had their initial speech.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

If he's calling for an admin I would Ignore it. Staff do not comply to OOC calls, only the use of the F1 system.
But if he's calling for police help that would be metagaming, So I would verbally warn him, If he does it again I would warn him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
As a previous super admin I do have more than enough experience to be a moderator, I have played on many RP servers and dealt with more than enough players, I am generally brilliant working with other members of staff. I will also be aiming to expand my service into other Zarp servers once I have once again reached my goals here, I am very reaching for the next step. I am mature with my job and fun when i'm not on duty. Don't mistake fun for immature.
Also with my previous roleplaying servers I have been admins and map designers on a SeriousRP server all about medieval, So you had to really dig deep with your role playing. My general life style in particular has been around working with other people, with disabilities or bad previous lifestyles. Meaning that I've lived with hard people, I know how to deal with a people that are hard to manage. So I generally always find myself experienced with these sort of duties

I believe myself more than capable of the job, I won't be leaving the community for a long time (Just incase that's on your mind)
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65301

Haven't really seen you online at all.

Get more active on SSRP, and we'll see.

Neutral
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Morgan.

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65313

Wait you left? I'm also confused because the last time I remember seeing you was in ts a week or two ago and you were admin.
  • x || Jacknelli
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 234
•The Brotherhood•

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65405

I didn't leave.

I was just inactive.
  • Deputy-Lou
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 53

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65408

Lou is a very respetful and mature person, he also has the experience as he's been a staff member before

+Support
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65445

Are you applying for Moderator or Admin??

Please add it in your title here [SSRP "here"]
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP] Lou The Lightbringer 9 years 7 months ago #65517

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to show dedication to server again before applying.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Chris.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32