Estimated Server Time
50+ hours

Languages I speak
Swedish
English
Chinese
Spanish

Dark rp related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match commonly known as RDM is an forbidden action where a player kills another player without a specific role play reason.
Example: Player x is walking down the street when player y suddenly comes up to him and kills him. Player y does not know why player x did this because they have no history together player does not even tell player y the specific reason for killing him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New life rule also known as NLR is a rule in which a player gets killed and after respawning he is forbidden to go back to the area in which he died or interfere with the player who killed him and or cp. He must therefore wait 3 minutes until he is free to go back to the area.
Example: Player x performs a successful raid and kills player y in his own base. After spawning player y decides to travel back to his base and kill player x from behind. Player y has now completely disregarded the New life rule and broken it.
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is when a player is exploiting the ooc chat by typing in character stuff in there. The player should use team chat, gang chat or /pm to the specific group or individual he or her wants to contact.
Example: if Player x types this in ooc chat:
(ooc)Player x: “Guys lets go and raid the bank together!”
Player x has now broken this specific rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would chose a quiet location to handle the situation and then i would take turn asking the players and getting to know their side of the story. After speaking with both the players and getting a decent understanding of the situation i would trust the player that has the story that fits in with the console the most and i would act accordingly and punish the other player.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Again i would bring them to a place where i know that we will not be disturbed and i would let both sides share their story with me. After that i would punish the player that had the story that didnt fit in with the console logs and i would punish him for his actions.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

Player x is obviously breaking the metagaming in this situation so i /go to him and give him a verbal warning teaching him the metagaming rule and i would also ask him to read the rules again. I know from personal experience that this rule can be very hard to understand and it is also not that well known therefore i decide to go easy on the player and only give him or her a verbal warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
First and foremost i want to admit that i have broken some rules in the past and i have definitely learned from these mistakes. I hope that you will be able to look past these horrible actions that i have committed and i promise that i will better myself and try to stay away from trouble. When it comes to being in a position of power im always responsible and i let people share their thoughts. I am generally a nice dude although i do have to admit that i can get a little bit hot headed if people get on the wrong side of my temper and that is something i am working on not just as a gamer but also as a person. I have had a fair deal of past experience with being an admin. I have been an admin on a couple of Counter strike source servers and i have also hosted some Minecraft servers in the past so i know what its like to have responsibility and how to act responsibly. I speak a lot of different languages and i have a mic which makes it easier to handle a f1 situation. I am also a very outgoing person and im easy to talk to and reason with and i also love meeting new people and making new friends.[I would also like to become staff because i primarily play on server 2. On server 2 the lack of admins/mods is very noticeable and therefore a lot of rules are broken. I would gladly like to change this hopefully once i become staff because i spend most of my time on server 2 and i think that i would help to keep it clean and teach more people about the rules. I got my previous application denied because i spent a lot of my play time on server 2 and at the same time neglected server 1. I have now started to play on server 1 more the last few days.
  • Kim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Kim.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Kim´s Application 9 years 7 months ago #65157

Bump!
Attachments:
  • Kim
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] Kim´s Application 9 years 7 months ago #65470

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT