Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 7 months ago #64630

RP NameNeXuS
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/NeXzueS
SteamID STEAM_0:0:41874093
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...=NeXuS&Search=Search i dont think thats my account due to i have alot more play time and i had recently changed my rp name
Server 2 - dont play on 2 since i didnt know there was 2 :P

Age 14

Estimated Server Time: 2-3ish days

Languages I speak: english and 45% german
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Explain: Where someone kills you or shoots you for no reason or purpose.
scenario: player A was going around and found Player B on the road and picks up a gun and just shoots player b for no reason.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
Explain:"new life rule" where you died you cant go back for a period of 3 minutes.
scenario:Player A has killed player b for not giving him "4k or die" so player b comes back with a gun and kills player a
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Explain: Metagaming is giving RP information in the ooc chat about what you're doing.
scenario: Player A said"meet me at fountian" to player B

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would check the logs take them someplace quiet, let them both give there reason for what had happened and if player y did it because he was raiding or was aloud to kill him for the certain reason i would let him go, if i check the logs and it was straight up rdm i would tell them both what the logs say and y would be warned.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
First i will teleport them,then i will ask the both of the stories and see if they are close,then i will check the console and see that player x killed player y a few times in the last minute or so.I will tell them what says in console and warn player y for breaking nlr.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Tell x what metagaming is and probably give him a verbal warning but that would be about it.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
Im a unique player when it comes to when admins are on etc. i would be on 24/7 with great responsibility of being an admin. i would like to help all those people who may not get it so quickly as intended and make sure that everyone is happy and enjoying themselves in the best way possible. i havn't had the privilege of being an admin but i would love for a server to take me in its home and i'm hoping its this server since i love gmod and everything about your server. i think in my short time on your server i have met wonderful staff and people and would like to be a big part in this community.I feel like i can be a great and fair admin and make this community better and i will be as active as i can, if its to being on the forums or being in meetings. I would love to be this position on this server and make my part in a community which grows bigger every day! just to add i have only broken one rule on this server which gave me a warning but that was when i first joined. i have always been accused of things but as it stands i have been in the right 100% of the times i have been acused of rdm and nlr etc. if you want to speak to one of the admins who got complaints about me and proved me right and the others wrong go speak to TIGZ but i have never broken 1 other rules besides that.

Thank you, NeXuS
  • NeXuS
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 7 months ago #64631

May I ask why you have 2 applications.

Your other mod app
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 7 months ago #64634

Which one you want me to delete?
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper

[SSRP MODERATOR] NeXuS Mod app 9 years 7 months ago #65498

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The main reasons backing the verdict are:
Rule breaking...

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT