Details

RP Name : Evo Pineapple
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/MATHEUSDEUS
SteamID STEAM_0:0:50447878
Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Evo%20Pineapple/94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Evo%20Pineapple/94.23.19.200:27025/

Estimated Server Time
Around 500 hours (lately i haven't killed has many people so my gametracker doesn't count)
Languages I speak
Portuguese (Brazilian) , English and Spanish

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

My time has a moderator has shown me that the community doesn't only has minor rule breakers (warn reason) there are some major rule breakers that not only break the rules but usually get away with either a kick or a 1 hour ban,when they get back they do it even worse.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

I've had multiple Mass RDMers who i couldn't ban for a while but only for 1 hour,i had to always call admins in teamspeak who were usually on another game,i felt that i was being annoying.Has an admin i will be able to help everyone out without annoying other admins who have the right to play what they want.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
First of all congratulations on your new staff rank (moderator).

I will give you a little help in getting started.
First let's go over commands will be available to you .

/Warn Player's Name/Steam ID - You should use this when you see or someone provides enough proof of someone breaking rules. (Always check if you're doing it to the right person,if can't warn him for a weird name,go into the TAB menu and check his steam ID.

/Unwarn You should mainly do this when you committed a mistake . Note you can only unwarn people you warned!

/Kick Player's Name/Steam ID - You should use this when someone refuses to listen to you .

/Teleport or /Tp This one you can use to teleport players or yourself. To teleport a player you can use their name or their steam ID (you can also use the TAB menu). To teleport yourself just do /tp or /teleport to go where you're aiming. Careful with this since if you put a name that has multiple a likes it will teleport them all to you and this might get you demoted!

/Back This will return you into the spot you were before you used /tp this resets every time you /tp. It will also teleport a player back where they were before they got teleported if you put their name/steam id on it. Note : This will not work on /Bring so please use /teleport.

/Bring This is basically the same has teleport it can bring multiple people too.

/Freeze This will completely make someone immobile and he will not be able to get killed. He will still able to speak.

/Unfreeze Cancels the Freeze effect on a player.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Being banned for propspam is a very bad,since you know, he ruined multiple people's experience by lagging / crashing the server with props.
But since he said he wouldn't do it again and he actually took time to do his unban appeal.I will unban him.But in case he does it again he will be permabanned , even if he does appeal he will not get mercy!

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I've been a moderator in this community for like 3 weeks now,i didn't want to do it in the second week since i was not ready for it.But in this last week i saw that i need to be a admin,i have to deal with so many complaints that moderators can't really solve...I'm also very friendly with everyone who is friendly back to me,i will not abuse or ruin anyone's RP experience.I'm a bit well known around this parts and most of the people think i'm a good person,few exceptions but i don't judge them,i try to be cool with everyone,i help everyone in f1's even if they're rude to me.
  • Evo_Pineapple
  • Junior Boarder
  • pls no ban only luv
  • Thanks received: 37
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Evo_Pineapple.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64380

Really bad at hearthstone, but a good mod.

+Soup
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64487

not sure why you should be staff member when you are trying to protect a guy that broke 5 rules .. even if there is video evidence against the person..

- Support from me
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
  • Thanks received: 86
Watch my streams @
Sub to my Youtube @ www.youtube.com/c/StookiTV
Save money @ www.g2a.com/r/stookitv

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64488

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I've been a moderator in this community for like 3 weeks now,i didn't want to do it in the second week since i was not ready for it.But in this last week i saw that i need to be a admin,i have to deal with so many complaints that moderators can't really solve...I'm also very friendly with everyone who is friendly back to me,i will not abuse or ruin anyone's RP experience.

I dont like this section somehow, it didnt motivate me tu support you. Recommended amount is 150 as it says. In my opinion you should make it longer.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64501

Thank you for the feedback.
  • Evo_Pineapple
  • Junior Boarder
  • pls no ban only luv
  • Thanks received: 37
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Evo_Pineapple.

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64509

Does a good job as mod and I think getting Admin would be a bonus for you. Nice App too!
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TeaLeaf

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64555

I have watched the video he ACTUALLY recorded (I though he didnt have proof because he was acting immature towards me, and he admits it, so he's beginning to become more mature again). Everything was patched up, The only offense is that he didnt know the little rules to TTT, so that doesnt matter towards DarkRP. I apologized for my accusation towards him, and he apologized to me. I hope that the post i had earlier here did not change the way you think of Evo. I give him my +Support now.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Thanks received: 260
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Brusk_Macaroon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TeaLeaf

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64556

Great mod, friendly and very good application. However after reading what burnside has said I will go neutral for now and see how you behave on darkrp over the week.
  • JLByrne
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I was once a potato.
  • Thanks received: 23

Feel free to leave a thank you if I helped you!
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by JLByrne.

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64699

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
Let me say this, he said for some reason he saw the t's and they were stooki and some other guy, not only can this be considered ghosting, but it can be considered trolling because stooki was not T on TTT he rdm'd tea leaf, and supposedly killed Stooki for having a t weapon, he said he recorded it, and i told him then i would like to see it, he got upset with me because i wanted to see it, (A.K.A. doing my job) he then said he doesnt want to upload because it was a waste of time, honestly i believe he had no proof, and just is holding a grudge against stooki. When stooki said RDM, pineapple was disrespecting him completely and told him to not cry etc. Stooki, was calm, didnt say anything offensive to him, just kept asking why Evo rdm'd him. This has changed my perspective of Evo and I do not think he is cut out for Admin. Even though this was on ttt, it shows immaturity, and i believe he is holding a grudge against Stooki.
thank you for your support i was going to say this to a higher staff member anyways about this.. and i also still have to talk to Dcx about evo..
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
Watch my streams @

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64702

+Support #FLOWER Derserves rankup
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64705

I've read your application, and I have a bit of comments about it. First of all, although I liked the design of your application, I really think its too small. I would suggest that you reply to each question with longer sentences along with maybe explaining the F1 system and Admin Keypad Checker in the Moderator Training Email.
I would also like to highly recommend that you do edit the last question and maybe make it <150 words.
Now aside from all of the above, I think you are a nice guy, that does F1s and helps others. I'd give you a Neutral if I didn't know how much you deserve this:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64707

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
Let me say this, he said for some reason he saw the t's and they were stooki and some other guy, not only can this be considered ghosting, but it can be considered trolling because stooki was not T on TTT he rdm'd tea leaf, and supposedly killed Stooki for having a t weapon, he said he recorded it, and i told him then i would like to see it, he got upset with me because i wanted to see it, (A.K.A. doing my job) he then said he doesnt want to upload because it was a waste of time, honestly i believe he had no proof, and just is holding a grudge against stooki. When stooki said RDM, pineapple was disrespecting him completely and told him to not cry etc. Stooki, was calm, didnt say anything offensive to him, just kept asking why Evo rdm'd him. This has changed my perspective of Evo and I do not think he is cut out for Admin. Even though this was on ttt, it shows immaturity, and i believe he is holding a grudge against Stooki.

I just wrote it and im suprised and dont know what to say.
We will see how is it going to be on the meeting.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64710

thank you for your support i was going to say this to a higher staff member anyways about this.. and i also still have to talk to Dcx about evo..

2mad5me.

Also DarkRP =/= TTT
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by exrobite.

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64724

Exrobite wrote:

2mad5me.

Also DarkRP =/= TTT
you still not allowed to disrespect other people even if its deathrun or murder or TTT....
  • StookiTV
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud Member of ZARP
Watch my streams @

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64727

Breaking Rules on TTT, but that's TTT...

Neutral

JK,

+Support - Biggest minge I know! Still love you Exorbite <3
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by BANANA MAN.

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64763

+SUPPORT Great MOD and has amazing knowledge of the rules
  • CombatYapper
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp Admin
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64766

Brusk_Macaroon wrote:
I have watched the video he ACTUALLY recorded (I though he didnt have proof because he was acting immature towards me, and he admits it, so he's beginning to become more mature again). Everything was patched up, The only offense is that he didnt know the little rules to TTT, so that doesnt matter towards DarkRP. I apologized for my accusation towards him, and he apologized to me. I hope that the post i had earlier here did not change the way you think of Evo. I give him my +Support now.

Glad to hear everything was solved.

+support Evo
  • TeaLeaf
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 81

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64794

Evo Pineapple wants to be admin!
How could i say no!! Defenitly a support
:cheer: +SUPPORT
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64819

This guy is friendly and helpful, definitely deserve a promotion

+Support
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP ADMIN] Evo Pineapple's application 9 years 7 months ago #64840

Evo pineapple has been really funny and a great person to RP with and has been very serious about his moderator duty's.

Good luck!
+SUPPORT
  • OluBaby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime freak to the max!
  • Thanks received: 16

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

316 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop