STEAM_0:0:62222040

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Dosman/94.23.19.200:27025/
server 1 www.gametracker.com/player/dosman/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time
50 hours

Languages I speak
English, A bit of German

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match is when some on in randomle killing you or people for no reason
The scenario is that some is out side of somebody's base, and is look for some place to make a base but a person in his base see him and stars shooting at the who is looking for a base when he is not even past the K.O.S sign and is on the road far a way from the mans base.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR is New life rule it is when some one can returns to to that place of 3mins

The scenario is for NLR isThat,A gang is raiing a base and 3 of 4 have dead and about 30seconds
and then came back and help in the raid and the man in the base recored it all call gives the evidence to the Admin/mod.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is when some one using ooc to announce that his bank/base is bening raid like'me Bank is been raid come I need help' and that is meta gaming.

[Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would Ask Player x if he had any proof if not I would ask player y if he is willing to admit he to did it if no I can not really do anything about it so I will make it as done and put them to there original place.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would look a the console log and see when he died and then see if he came back a killed his killer and see if the killing has proof if not but the log say other wise I will warn him and bring them to there original place.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would Go to him ( and stop the raid) to ask was he aware that he just broke metagaming using ooc , if not I will make him aware of what it is but worn him because he did break a rule and let the raid continue.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words)
I should be chosen because I am a regular player and love to play to two serves how ever I hear that there is constant amounts of F1 needed to be attended to bye a mod/Admin due to the fact there is a lack of committed mod/Admin willing to do F1.i think i am a good candidate due to the fact that i am committed and willing to be able to commit to help mod/Admins and users to make there experience allot better by answering to f1 if any one that needs me i will respect my role as mod and always make sure i am out of trouble and always make sure everyone is having and good experience i will make sure both the servers will have enough attention from me from answering f1 will respect my colleagues (mod/Admins)i will take the stress off of mods an admin be making sure i will try handling as many f1 as possible. I hope that I have made my impression a good one thank for reading.ps I only want to do get the roll to help stuff and users.

Thank you

:woohoo: I love the Dark RP server's but it is fairly boring at times but i want to see a different perspective of the server ,the staff side so consider me for staff. thank you!
Attachments:
  • LoinHeart
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by LoinHeart.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #64431

Dosman, I think you're a really mature guy and you're getting your activity back up. :) Everyone should really see how helpful he is, he hasn't broken any rules for a LONG time and if anybody says his app is a mess, he's also dyslexic.

You have my full SUPPORT buddy.
#VoteDosman2k14
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #64455

It's Neutral for me, that activity is way too low.
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #64476

Well, your gametracker is a bit low. But if your more active i think you'd be a good mod. You deserve a chance.

My Verdict: +SUPPORT
  • JamesW
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AKA Mr Sponge Cake (Ex - SSRP Admin)
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #64482

I have met you and i have not seen you break one rule i think you will make a big different.

+ Support from me.
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod

[SSRP Moderator] Dosman's Application 9 years 7 months ago #65503

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs better knowledge of the rules, improve anger issues, be more patient.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT