Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Jam_is_good's Moderator Application.

[SSRP] Jam_is_good's Moderator Application. 9 years 7 months ago #64021

Intro: I feel ready and mature enough to apply for Moderator, hopefully people will agree. Through this week I was paying attention and I was being on my best behaviour reporting rule breakers and having a good laugh with most Admins and Moderators.

Details

RP Name:
Jam_is_good.

Link to Steam Profile:
My Profile.

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:81519483

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2

Estimated Server Time:
56 Hours

Languages I speak:
English und Dutch

DarkRP

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

"Random Death Match" is when a player kills another player without a valid reason.
Example: Tim kills John cause Tim was holding a pistol.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

"New Life Rule" is when a player dies they may not return to the area they died in because they forget there previous life for 3 minutes.
Example: Tim has his shop raided by John, he returns back to the area in under 3 minutes he is then warned for NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:

"MetaGaming" is when a player types role play chat in non-role play chat.
Example: John says "Come to my shop! We have the best guns and the best carrot seeds, EVER! in the non-role play chat he is then warned for MetaGaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would question them and get each sides of the story's, if it turns out Y killed X for no reason I would warn Y for RDM and punish accordingly

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would ask for both sides of the story the one that lines up the most would get the punishment, if this fails and it's to hard for me to tell I would ask for assistance of an Admin to go into detail and help me decide who should get the punishment.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would privately message him that calling out in the non-role play chat that it's not allowed to do that and it would also follow with a warn, if they do it again a second warn and maybe even a kick.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

Mature:
On my last application and with help form Blocked (A former DarkRP admin) I have been mature on the server for ages going without warns kicks bans and reporting rule breakes, I think I'm mature enough to be Moderator.

Rules:
Today I was online, just saying there was a lot of rule breaking, I was mugging people as a gangster and most of them ended with FearRP I could of done something about this if I was a Moderator, to make it even worse the only moderator online was Zan, he was AFK every second online, but then GamerFunHouse came on and dealt with all the problems and issues.

Activity:

I'm on a lot more than 2 - 4 hours a day, I enjoy coming online and I'm very active online, this would help because as activity is high so is knowledge of rules maturity and good lucks.

Ex-Management:
I used to be an Admin on a server called prospect gaming, I quit due to reason I would like to keep private I also used to run and keep control of a minecraft server I was Head Admin and I was one of the most respected people on the minecraft team (on that server).

End:
Thank you for reading my DarkRP moderator application I think I'm ready and I would like the responsibility of being Moderator because I like to help people online.
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by BANANA MAN.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Jam_is_good's Moderator Application. 9 years 7 months ago #65507

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Improve attitude on forum.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
3/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT