SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53428457

Gametracker Profiles
server 1:
www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...flex22&Search=Search

server 2
www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...flex22&Search=Search

Age - 14
Languages I speak - English

Estimated Server Time - 160hours adding up the time on server 1 and server 2.
Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

I think my time a as moderator has taught me that even though I have power i can't always help everyone one out as you need the power of an admin to sort out certain situations like removing peoples props that are being used to prop block, not being able to ban people because you don't have access so you have to get someone else to do it when they could be busy. But more positively it has shown me that I can deal with players and still be able to Role Play not just do one.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

I asked someone to change their RP name after verbally warning them because it was offensive and they kept refusing I couldn't get an admin over to help out as i was the only staff. on at the time.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Hello my name is deadly first of all i liked to say congrats on becoming a mod before you go off i'm gonna tell you what your role is and what you get as that rank. So first thing what do you get when your on duty?.

you get the keypad checker
With the keypad checker you can left click on a fading door to see what keypad controls it and you can also left click on a keypad to see what it will unlock and how long it will unlock for, this is useful to make sure that people aren't fdaing (fading door abuse). The thing you always need to look for in consecutive fading doors is that it stays open for at least 4 seconds any less and you drag that guy out and you tell him to change it or he's getting warned.

The F1 menu
you'll notice that now your a mod your F1 menu has changed you no longer write reports in there, you use it to moderate. Section 1 in this section you can respond to F1's and remove ones that are spam for example "admin to me" is an F1 that you can deposes immediately as it's invalid. Section 2 shows you warnings on here you can see whose been warned, who warned them, why they were warned and when they were warned. this is useful because someone might mess up and warn the wrong person so when they make an F1 you can bring the admin/mod to you to ask why they were warned to find out if it was a valid warn. Section 3 shows you the logs in here you can see kills, people changing RP character, people connecting/disconnecting and warrants. these are useful for F1's to find out if someone broke NLR or if the person can't remember who killed them.
commands

Now for the commands you get as a moderator. Remember these commands are not for personal use you can't use them as an advantage over other players they are only to be used if in an ooc situation.

/tp If you type /tp in the chat it will tp you where you are looking, if you do the command like this /tp [playername] then you will tp the player you typed in, to the place you were looking at. I suggest you make a bind for /tp as it is extremely useful. do this by accessing the console and typing bind [key] "say /tp".

/bring:When you type /bring [playername] It will bring a player to you (next to you)

/goto:If you type /goto [playername] You will be tped to the player that you typed in.

/slay:If you do /slay [playername] [normal/silent/explode/rocket] then you will kill the player you typed in with the effect that you typed in but you don't really need to use this command and this definitely one of the commands you don't use for getting and advantage over players.

/slap:If you do /slap [playername] [damageamount] [howmanytimes] you will slap a player with the specified damage the specified amount of times, but the command is pointless and you won't need to use it.

/ignite:If you do /ignite [playername] [time] then you will set the player on fire for the amount of time you set it to. This is another command that is really needed, you can also do /unginite [playername] to extinguish a player.
administrative commands

The following commands are in place to punish players who break rules and should be used on anyone who breaks them regardless of who they are rule breakers are not tolerated in this community.

/warn: this command will warn a player for a certain reason depending on what rule was broken example /warn bob propblock , If a player is warned 3 times in a session they get booted off once/if they decide to rejoin they will probably be watched by an admin first rule they break they will get warned and banned for 1hr.

/unwarn: this is used if a player was falsely warned of an act they didn't commit. It's also used if the wrong player is warned If that ever happened the player who warned them should probably go and apologize to them.

/kick; used to kick someone off the server do this by typing /kick [playername] [reason]

Well that's all from me you're gonna do just fine as a mod now you know the commands. I would like to tell you the commands can be accessed through the Tab menu when you click on a players name. Good Luck and make sure that you attend the meeting every Saturday starting at 7PM UK time.
from deadly_reflex22

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be

Hello I've read your application and would like to thank you for going to the trouble in going into depth about how the situation was and have taken a lot of thought into what i'm going to do. I have decided to reduce your ban from permanent to 2 weeks. I would also strongly recommend you take a good look through the rules and revise them to make sure you don't end up banned again.

Why I should be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).

I believe i should be promoted as i'm and active member of Zarp and do F1's whenever i can. I enjoy helping out players and getting rid of the trouble makers who try and stop people having a good role playing experience. Helping people is the main reason i applied in the first place. But after getting mod i soon found out there was stuff i couldn't do. If someone prop spams or prop blocks i have to ask them to remove and they could defy me when i ask so becoming an admin would give me the power to get rid of the prop spam or prop block with out people ignoring what I've said. I would also like a bigger responsibility within the community and would enjoy helping out new moderators by being a guinea pig or teaching them commands. Now i'm moderator I've also become more active on the forums, as i look at peoples Mod apps. by becoming admin i will also look at ban/unban requests and alert the person they say banned them.

May have inactivity atm as i had to get stuff ready for school

• deadly_reflex22
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by deadly_reflex22.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP ADMIN] deadly_reflex22's application #2 9 years 7 months ago #63749

He has explained the mod tools well in your email. You've put a lot of effort into you application and I think he deserves a chance as an admin.

My Verdict:
+SUPPORT
  • JamesW
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AKA Mr Sponge Cake (Ex - SSRP Admin)
  • Thanks received: 27
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadly_reflex22

[SSRP ADMIN] deadly_reflex22's application #2 9 years 7 months ago #63756

This is really detailed application, I see you have put a lot of effort into it,

You definately have my support.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP ADMIN] deadly_reflex22's application #2 9 years 7 months ago #64301

Bump
  • deadly_reflex22
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

[SSRP ADMIN] deadly_reflex22's application #2 9 years 7 months ago #64922

+SUPPORT awesome player with good skills and knowledge of the rules and deserves ADMIN
  • CombatYapper
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp Admin
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP ADMIN] deadly_reflex22's application #2 9 years 7 months ago #65531

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Not being honest to a superadmin.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT