Current Gametracker Profiles -
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/TheWalkerGame.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/TheWalkerGame.../94.23.19.200:27025/

Age - 13
Estimate Server Time - Server 1 : about 53 hour's
Server 2 : about 58 hour's
Total : 111 hour's
Languages I speak - German , English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

I'm a really active player who can help people as much as possible since I do that I realized serveral things: When I first got mod a lot of people started being kind to me so I treated them the same way they did. I respect and love players who rp on this wonderful server. My time as a moderator has taught me how to handle most issues but not all of them due to the lack of power. I think with a greater power comes a greater responsibility. I think with more power I can handle more issues and help more players, I've realized this as I moderated the server and helped players. I noticed that there are problems I can't handle with my current powers which pushed me to want to get admin so I can be more helpful.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

Sometimes users don't want to get warned and lie thus making it harder for me to decide who's wrong and who's right. Another obstacle I faced is once, a mutant was RDMing and he told me that it is allowed, but I had my doubts so I to had ask in the admin chat where mutants can KOS people. They told me: They can KOS people underground and around their spawn. I warned the mutant (for RDM) and told him where he can KOS people.
I teleported him back to the street and I then looked for another F1 situation.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Hello , I'm going to train you for mod . First i must ask a Super-Admin for permissions, after that you must change to Mod on Duty!
To check that a fading door work correct get the Admin Keypad Scanner in your hand and shoot at the door.
There you see a number when they stand : 4.5657675757 or so
that's 5 seconds
But when there stand 2.345567
There is only 2 seconds , also not allowed . You must warn him and tell him to change that.
When he doesn't do what you said, you say :" IF you don't change it you will get kicked!"
If he Doesn't change it you kick him!
With right click you can remove that number and the Green-Box.
When you press TAB and click on my name you see more multiple options.
The most importants options are : Goto , Teleport , more or less Bring and Back.
Goto : You teleport yourself to the selected player. You can make /goto <Name>
Teleport : You teleport the selected player to the position where you're looking. You can make /tp <Name> . You can also bind it on T or MOUSE 5 also type on the console bind t "say /tp" or bind MOUSE 5 "say /tp" to tp yourself.
Bring : That bring a player to another player also a example : You teleport Jimmy to Johny.
You can make /bring <Name> <Name>
Back : That bring the player to the last location before he get teleproted , example : Before you teleport Jonny to you he was in his base , you teleport him to you to talk with him , after that you bring him back with /back <Name> (or the option in TAB-Menu) , when you did that he is back in his base , at the place before he got teleported.
Freeze : That command ( /freeze <Name> ) freeze a player , also he can't move.
That help when anybody try to escape your F1. But DON'T forgott do unfreeze him!
Ignite : This is like slay (follows later) when you use that command on a player ( /ignite <Name> ) he begins to burn and die in like 5 seconds. Example/when to use it: A mutant RDM people with a gun also when you try to talk with him he kill you. You use ignite/slay
to remove his gun (You already wanred him to RDM people with a gun).
Slay: This is a command to kill people , you can choose between various death types like explode. Example/when to use it: A mutant RDM people with a gun also when you try to talk with him he kill you. You use ignite/slay
to remove his gun (You already warned him to RDM people with a gun).
When I teach him ALL of the commands I will explain to him the F1-Box.
There is an admin request system, there players use the F1 button to request staff help. You first press F1 then, right click to see the options next, you look at the title and example would say "admin to me rdm" after that you look to the right to see if it's not being handled lf not you press on handel this and handle it. To handle it you either "Goto" or "bring" command.
If it's a propblock you goto the player since there might be a chance the player is still at the propblocked area.
To handle a rule breaker you should warn him, using the /warn (name) command if you accidently warned him or it was a false warn you use /unwarn (name)
Ok that was all , don't abuse your new rights , when you abuse it you get demoted from Moderator!
Have a nice day!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello , player X I see that you repent of your doing , i think you've learned your leason . I will
reduce your Ban-Time from “Permanet” to “3 days” but you have to read the rules atleast 2-3 times. I hope, for your sake, that you won't do that again!
I hope you learned that when you break the rules you get punished for it.
Have a nice day!

Why I should be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I should be promoted because I'm a really friendly and active moderator, I've never let my anger get to me in an F1 situation and when i get angry I would say : “Ok I need a break! I will come back in 3 minutes. So please wait.”
I should be choosen because some people told me that I do a realy good job , and that I'm would make a good job in handeling F1's.
I can also attract more people to the serever when I do events and this way without bothering an admin. I'm also very active (when i can) on the forums , I reply to moderator applications , and tell them what they can/must change in the application .I love to help people and some guys only want to get handel by Admins and some user think that a moderator doesn't know the rules well and they think moderators know NOTHING :( .
Also i should be promoted because I have never abused my moderator rank and I wouldn't abuse the admin powers.
I should be promoted because I am an understanding person.
I should be promoted because I love to help people and I love when people have fun on ZARP.
I realy enjoy the whole ZARP-Community and that was all!

A BIG THANKS for reading my application.
Mistakes fixed by Google and Nameful.
  • WaLK3r
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nils
  • Thanks received: 166

Former SSRP - Head Adminstrator - 13.2.2016
Forum Appeal Section Moderator - 07.02.2016

Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by WaLK3r.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin]TheAmazingWalker's application 9 years 9 months ago #51509

I think you will be a good Admin, you've always helped me and I've never seen you breaking the rules.
You're also good in listening to advices, since you took your time to fix your application as I asked you to.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

[SSRP Admin]TheAmazingWalker's application 9 years 9 months ago #51525

very sexy very swagy very doge such doge

Great moderator, I think you deserve it now. I've seen you handle quite a good amount of F1's professionally. You have all it needs. So it'll be a: +Support <3
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211

[SSRP Admin]TheAmazingWalker's application 9 years 9 months ago #51526

I think you'll make a great admin! You've helped many players already with your current rank and you are right, you can help more as an admin. Wonderful App goodluck today I hope you get it! + Support !
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

[SSRP Admin]TheAmazingWalker's application 9 years 9 months ago #51590

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Not ready yet.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT