Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] HGX's Moderator Application. (Repost)

[SSRP] HGX's Moderator Application. (Repost) 9 years 9 months ago #51436

RP Name HGX
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/xHGXx/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:49861792
Current GameTracker Profile:[
www.gametracker.com/player/HGX/94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/HGX/94.23.19.200:27025/

Age 15
Estimated Server Time 120hrs (Both Servers)

Languages I speak Fluent English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario. Random Death Match is when a player attacks another without being provoed to do so.An example of this is Mr X kills Mr Y but Mr Y was afk thereffore the attack was unprovoked ultimately making the attack rdm.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario. NLR is a period after the death of a player in which that player must forget their past life and let raiders or whatever continue. An exaple of this is Mr Y raids Mr X, Mr X dies and goes back to base to avenge himself, this is NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.Metagaming is when a player uses in character information in a out of character in chats such as ooc and advert. timmy: /ooc im being raided in the bank!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. Excuse me Mr Y, my friend the logs show that you have Killed Mr X, he says you have rdmed him, please can you tell me your part of the story.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. Mr Y, I have looked at the logs and you seem to have broken NLR and got revenge on Mr X neither of these actions are legal, what do you have to say?

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided. Warn the banker for Metagame ; then explain what it is.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).

I should be chosen over every other candidate because i have a friendly, mature and approchable attitude, i am very experienced with ZARP's rules and would rather help other players with their problems instead of worrying about my own (Raids), Also i have revised the moderator guide and i am familiar with the duties i would face as a mod and i also know how to solve them. Teamworking is a speciality of mine and I am familiar with the fact that i cannot do all of myself and should ask for assistance if i need it instead of rushing and missing vital points of key information from both sides. I play ZARP very often and i am very active. I am an admin on SledBuild and 90% of players have praised me for helping them with any queries they had. If someone broke a rule i would be firm with them but not shout and scream, and wouldnt swear im not that kind of person. I continue to make applications because i have experienced server 2 without an authority online and it is hell on earth, there is propspam, rdm, rda and many other fan favourites (joke). I am a regular server 2 player and could stop the anarchy caused by greifers but i cant do this without your support (+Supports & Positive Comments), please choose me because i could save server 2 from become troll town and make it in to a utopia of fun and rainbows for all. Wouldnt it be nice if there was one person who was on S2 very regularly, someone who stop trolls from trolling and allow people who play fairly to have fun? also i am the leading player for server playtime on ZARP 2!

I could start that change but it would be impossible without your support!
If You Think im A Nice Player Please Show That in The Comments!

-Kind Regards HGX
  • HGX
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP Administrator
  • Thanks received: 23
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by HGX.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] HGX's Moderator Application. (Repost) 9 years 9 months ago #51442

Very active knows the rules also very trustworthy and proved there self the past couple of weeks HUGE +SUPPORT
  • CombatYapper
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp Admin
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP] HGX's Moderator Application. (Repost) 9 years 9 months ago #51449

I have to agree with Combat.
Although he used to break a few rules (hence, the reason he is doing this application again) he has learnt from his past mistakes and, as Combat said, he is VERY active.

Due to this my verdict is:
+SUPPORT

Good Luck HGX
Regards,
wonderley195
  • wonderley195
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Demoted because of GCSEs... GG
  • Thanks received: 10

[SSRP] HGX's Moderator Application. (Repost) 9 years 9 months ago #51459

You have a some activity on both server, mainly server 2, and you have a great knowledge of the rules.

+Support
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg

[SSRP] HGX's Moderator Application. (Repost) 9 years 9 months ago #51580

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Immaturity.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT