Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2

[SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2 9 years 9 months ago #51322

-RP Name:
Jeremy

-Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/joeyburr/

-Current Gametracker Profile:
Servers:
1. www.gametracker.com/player/CubeyJoe/94.23.19.200:27015/ - Not all of my hours are showing up on this account
2. www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19.200:27025

-Estimated Server Time:
350 hours+

-Languages I Speak:
English, bit of Spanish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I think that during my time as moderator (which is around 2 months), I've learnt that some people can be very hard to deal with, some people I've had to call for super-admins to come on and then watch how they deal with the situation, this has helped me learn a lot and I'm able to apply this knowledge to becoming an admin.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: Defiant user.):
The other day there was someone being racist on the server, 4 people Mass RDMing and people kept interrupting, I was the only staff member online and had to call for more mods, admins and Super-admins to come on and assist me in this. DCX Dealt with the racist remarks and we got down to the bottom of that case and 4 people got banned for mass RDM.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator, what would you say them?:

Hello,

congratulations, you are now part of the ZARP Staff. You should never abuse your powers and look at this as an opportunity to develop ZARP further. Below are a list of the commands that you will need to know.

/bring [name]: Brings the player to you
/goto [name]: It will take you to the player
/tp : TP's you to where you are looking
/tp [name]: TP's the player where you are looking at
/slap [name] [#] [#]: Slaps a player, the number of times and the amount of damage.
/ignite [name]: Sets a player on fire, and deals damage.
/unignite [name]: unignites the player
/freeze [name]: Means a player can't move
/unfreeze [name]: Means the player can move again
/warn [name] [reason]: The the player that you typed their name in, you must give a reason.
/unwarn [name]: Removes the warn of someone that you accidently warned
/kick [name] [reason]: Kicks a player from the server
(Note that you should not tp or bring another staff member without asking first, you can use admin chat for this by typing ///)

Good luck!
ZARP Staff

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?:

Hello,

Propspam is not allowed on our server, I think you've learnt that now therefore I will be reducing your ban to one week. After this if you propspam again you will then be permanently banned from the server. Thank you for appealing in a calm and informative way and I hope you have a nice time playing on Zarp.

Why should I be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words):
I believe I should be promoted since I've been playing on ZARP for a long time now and have been a Mod for about 2 months 2 weeks. I've learnt a lot from this time and now that exams are over I should be active on ZARP servers a lot more. I love the community and everyone in it, it's full of great people and I want to work to make sure that the great people stay by it not being ruined by people messing around on servers. I've contributed to ZARP a lot recently and I would love to continue in doing so.. I can see ZARP coming a long way therefore I will be here to make sure people stay in line and make sure people don't ruin this amazing experience for others. I'm terrible at these questions but yeah, ZARP 4 life!

Thanks
Jeremy (Joe)

PS: Reason for inactivity recently is due to a few personal things and exams! :)
  • CubeyJoe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by CubeyJoe.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gonden

[SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2 9 years 9 months ago #51336

Hello Jeremy, you've proven over the week's that your a active, mature, and helpful Dark RP Staff Member.

Here are some problems that I have with your application though.

Why should I be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words):
I believe I should be promoted since I've been playing on ZARP for a long time now and have been a Mod for about 2 months 2 weeks. I've learnt a lot from this time and now that exams are over I should be active on ZARP servers a lot more. I love the community and everyone in it, it's full of great people and I want to work to make sure that the great people stay by it not being ruined by people messing around on servers. I've contributed to ZARP a lot recently and I would love to continue in doing so.. I'm terrible at these questions but yeah, ZARP 4 life!

This is only 114 words, the requirement is 150 words.

For Now, it is a -Support.

Fix this, and I'll switch to a +Support!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: CubeyJoe

[SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2 9 years 9 months ago #51338

You are a wonderful moderator and I feel that you should become an admin.

+Support
  • Mr_Headshot_999
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2 9 years 9 months ago #51340

You have not been on to much, if you improve on activity it will be a +support, but for now NEUTRAL.
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Chester.

[SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2 9 years 9 months ago #51360

Hey thanks for applying.
I can say that you are very active on the servers however in the time that i have been back on ZARP, i have never actually seen you on duty or solving any F1 situations. The only time I have seen you solve an issue is if something happened to you, like you get RDMed, but that's it.
Sorry but for now I'm going to go with a

-Support
  • luk3gun1
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 26

Hooly balls VII
[SSRP] - Admin!
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by luk3gun1.

[SSRP ADMIN] Jeremy's Application #2 9 years 9 months ago #51587

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs more F1s, proof of disrespecting other staff.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT