Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51224

Note: This is a remake of my old application. The reason why I am remaking it is because I made the last one at 4 in the morning at it was terrible.

RP Name
Gavin

Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/id/ShreksLove/

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:47688148

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5BBBP%5D%20M.../94.23.19.200:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5BBBP%5D%20M.../94.23.19.200:27025/
Note: Some info on the two gametracker links is incorrect. I joined the servers 2 years ago, took a long break, than rejoined sometime in May.

Estimated Server Time
About 72 hours

Languages I speak
English Only

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match means to kill a player that did nothing to provoke you.
Scenario: Gavin is waiting in line at a gun dealership. Geoff happens to get a hold of a gun, turns around, and kills Gavin using it.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life rule is the rule that each time you die you start a new life and that you are not aloud to return to your death point until your NLR time is up. The rule does not apply if you were CDMed, RDMed, or propkilled.
Scenario: Michael decides to raid Ray. Michael rushes in with a gun and kills Ray. Ray attempts to break NLR and runs back to his base to save his printers while Michael is still raiding. Michael kills him again and reports him to an admin.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is writing IC info in OOC chat.
Scenario: Ryan decides to raid Michael. Michael types in OOC chat: FUCK, I'M GETTING RAIDED, GAVIN COME SHOOT THIS ASSHOLE.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would tp to player x and ask if he had any proof, such as video or screenshot. I would than ask what his side of the story and than bring player y to ask his side of the story. Than I would decide if it was RDM or not. If it was a raid, mug, etc., it would not be RDM and I would return both players. If it not, I would ask for him not to do it again, warn player y, and return both players.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Similar to the RDM situation, I would tp to player x and ask for his side of the story and ask if he had any proof. I would than bring player y and ask for his side of the story. After listening to the story, I would decide if it was breaking NLR or not. If it wasn't I would return both players. If it was, I would warn player y for breaking the NLR and return both players.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.
I would ask player x kindly to not use the OOC chat, instead type /911 and also ask for him to not do it again or I would warn him.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I feel like I should be a moderator because I am on quite often and I get along with new players to either the server or DarkRP in general. For example, I let them know the rules and I try to teach them how to play on this server or DarkRP. I am online quite frequently and I help players understand certain rules when they ask. Another reason why I feel like I should be mod on this server is because twice now that I have recorded the entire server breaking rules while the admins are offline where people were doing things such as RDMing, breaking NLR, prop killing, etc. I am also constantly requesting for an admin/mod because of people breaking rules. I have broken rules on my own in the past, such as propblock and RDM and received a ban because of them, but that was about 2 years ago when I was new to Gmod and since than, I have learned how to play DarkRP and Gmod. I have not received any true punishments besides one warn that I got for false demoting someone recently. I get along with other players and I try not to break the rules while doing it. That is why I think I should be a moderator.

150 words.

Note: A moderator is currently giving me support to become a moderator. :]
  • Mr_Headshot_999
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51233

Mr_Headshot_999 wrote:
Note: Some info on the two gametracker links is incorrect. I joined the servers 2 years ago, took a long break, than rejoined sometime in May.

You joined server 1, server 1 changed map from Bloc42 to a different one and then we got the second server with Bloc42.
You didn't join server 2 you joined server 1.

Comfusing huh? I hope it helped.
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51255

waitt why are you making another application?
  • swatas
  • Junior Boarder
  • R.I.P
  • Thanks received: 24

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51260

I made the last one at 4 in the morning and it was fucking terrible, so I decided to redo it.
  • Mr_Headshot_999
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51264

Mr_Headshot_999 wrote:
I made the last one at 4 in the morning and it was fucking terrible, so I decided to redo it.

Could of used the Edit button, That's what it's there for.
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nameful, Mr_Headshot_999

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51490

You're friendly and are always really nice to speak to. Whenever in an F1 situation or otherwise you've never been angry or rude. I've never seen or heard about you break a single rule and have asked about rules before you do them which shows you take it seriously.+Support
  • Tool_is
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]I really like Judge Dredd.[/b]
  • Thanks received: 9
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr_Headshot_999

[SSRP Moderator] Mr Headshot 999 Application Redo 9 years 9 months ago #51581

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47