Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #50930

Details:

RP Name: Dragon Birdman Anderson
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ScorpionGETOVERHERE7
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49656135
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: I have 6 Names on the 1st Server. Those are: Scorpion_s_Killer1, [RBG] Scorpion, the son of Hade, [RBG] Scorpion, The Demi-God., [RBG] Scorpion_s_Killer1, [RBG] Scorpion, GET OVER HERE!, and my current name: Dragon Birdman Anderson (Witch for some reason i cannot find on the gametracker Profile search :unsure: ) www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...orpion&Search=Search
Server 2: I don't play on the 2nd Server.

Estimated Server Time: About 124 Hours

Languages i Speak: English, a bit of German, American (The Official language of Illinois, go on wikipedia), (And these languages are basically all the same) Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin, and Slovenian.

Dark RP Related:

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Imagine a person named Bob. Now, Bob goes up to a guy named... idk.. John. Now John done nothing to Bob, infact John never even met Bob. And Bob desides to grab a AK-47 and kill him. Because John did nothing to Bob, this is considered RDM or Random Death Match.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

Now, imagine a person named Irwin, now Irwin is a Gangster. Now, a person named.... Jake, decides to raid Irwin since it looks like Irwin has a lot of money, because he has a lot of heavy weapons. And Jake raids Irwin, now Irwin is killed, then he is very angry at jake, and he grabbed a shotgun, and killed him instantly where he died. Now, this is NLR or New Life Rule because Irwin did not wait 3 Minutes to go back to where he died, and because he broke that and killed Jake, it is considered NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Imagine a person named Olajide (Having a bit of fun :) ), Now, Olajide was accused of metagaming when he immediately moved his player to the most protected area of the map to snipe the enemy team members, since he had played the map before and knew from experience. This is considered Metagaming because Olajide knew the map, and he did that to just get a personal advantage.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Well, i would bring x and y (ERMAGHERD POKERMAHN!) to a roof, and ask y to explain himself first. If he says, idk like: "I killed him because i wanted to" Or something similair, i would give him a warning for RDM and FailRP if needed (Like doing RDM as a CP, Citizen, Hobo, etc.). If all goes well for y's explanation, i will then continue to ask x. If x says: "I killed a guy, and he was a cop and immediately killed me and i had a AK-47!", or something similar, i would give him a warning for abusing F1, because he would be wanted, so it would make sense for y to kill him... But i would probably just let x and y go if x says that, because he probably wouldn't know the rules, so i would tell him to read /motd and move on. But if he still does not understand the rules, i would warn him. But if everything goes ok with his explanation, i would let him go. Then if i can't decide it, i would let them go. But i would spectate y and see if he is RDM'ing, and if he is, i would give him 2 warns for RDM, and Lying to Mod. Of course, if x has proof, i will warn y instantly.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Now, i would ask y first a question that i believe is pretty important. I would ask him if he killed x, then came to spawn, and tried to kill him again, but x killed him instead. This would lead to a heating conversation, and if i see that its true, i would warn y for RDM, F1 Abuse, and if needed FailRP (Again, if he is a job that can't have heavy weapons, if he had heavy weapons.). If all goes well, i would ask him then to explain himself. If all goes well, i ask x the same question. If all goes well, i would just let them go, and tell them to not let it happen again, however, if y is still accused of NLR, about 2 more times, i would give him a warn for NLR, but if he is accused of NLR the first time of another player, i would give him a warn for NLR, and lying to a Mod.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would tell x to not type for help publicly, because that is infact Metagaming, i would give him a warning for metagaming and tell him the next time something like that happens, to just use /pm or group chat if he is a gangster getting raided by the PD, and then let him go.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).

Well, i once also made a application for mod. Because this is my favorite server, of my favorite game, and i was LITERALLY CRYING FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS. Sorry, i still got that in my head. I had my downs and lows, my ups and heights, but since i didn't get the position as mod, i quit ZARP for about 5 months.I also did not just quit ZARP, but GMod as a whole. I was heart-broken. That was my lowest of all lows, and the most down of all downs, then when i finally came to my senses, i rejoined ZARP, and GMod, and i missed out on a lot of fun on my favorite Server. (Sorry, i cried a bit... im serious.) So, when i joined, i learnt of a whole lot of new rules, but i would really love if i would get the Mod, because i learnt all the new rules, and if i get the place of moderator, i would: Be so happy because it would be my first time as a respected person on a server, and people would respect my authoritay *South Park Reference*, Be so happy because people would respect me on my favorite server, and just i would... wow, sorry, so much emotions going through me... I just want to make my favorite server a better place for others, and for me, i couldn't believe getting rejected yet again, i would be heart-broken. I hope the admins and mod's enjoyed my applciation, Scorpion/Dragon signing out.
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #50974

150 words is just blabber and doesn't explore you as a person.

So many unneeded brackets / phrases.

Red underlined text is annoying.

-Support
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #50981

Well, i once also made a application for mod. Because this is my favorite server, of my favorite game, and i was LITERALLY CRYING FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS. Sorry, i still got that in my head. I had my downs and lows, my ups and heights, but since i didn't get the position as mod, i quit ZARP for about 5 months.I also did not just quit ZARP, but GMod as a whole. I was heart-broken. That was my lowest of all lows, and the most down of all downs, then when i finally came to my senses, i rejoined ZARP, and GMod, and i missed out on a lot of fun on my favorite Server. (Sorry, i cried a bit... im serious.) So, when i joined, i learnt of a whole lot of new rules, but i would really love if i would get the Mod, because i learnt all the new rules, and if i get the place of moderator, i would: Be so happy because it would be my first time as a respected person on a server, and people would respect my authoritay *South Park Reference*, Be so happy because people would respect me on my favorite server, and just i would... wow, sorry, so much emotions going through me... I just want to make my favorite server a better place for others, and for me, i couldn't believe getting rejected yet again, i would be heart-broken. I hope the admins and mod's enjoyed my applciation, Scorpion/Dragon signing out.

The bold words/letters are nothing to do with why you should be chosen, it's something to do with your personal live thus it won't help you in anything. Even with the bold bits removed it is 180 words, so totally fine. I would still suggest you to re-write the last 'Why I should Be Chosen' part.
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Chester.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #50982

Chester wrote:
Scorpion_s_Killer1 wrote:

Well, i once also made a application for mod. Because this is my favorite server, of my favorite game,<strong> and i was LITERALLY CRYING FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS</strong>. Sorry, i still got that in my head. I had my downs and lows, my ups and heights, but since i didn't get the position as mod, i quit ZARP for about 5 months.I also did not just quit ZARP, but GMod as a whole. <strong>I was heart-broken. That was my lowest of all lows, and the most down of all downs, then when i finally came to my senses</strong>, i rejoined ZARP, and GMod, and i missed out on a lot of fun on my favorite Server. <strong>(Sorry, i cried a bit... im serious.)</strong> So, when i joined, i learnt of a whole lot of new rules, but i would really love if i would get the Mod, because i learnt all the new rules, and if i get the place of moderator, i would: Be so happy because it would be my first time as a respected person on a server, and people would respect my authoritay <strong>*South Park Reference*</strong>, Be so happy because people would respect me on my favorite server, and just i would... wow, sorry, <strong>so much emotions going through me...</strong> I just want to make my favorite server a better place for others, and for me, <strong>i couldn't believe getting rejected yet again, i would be heart-broken. I hope the admins and mod's enjoyed my applciation, Scorpion/Dragon signing out.</strong>

The bold words/letters are nothing to do with why you should be chosen, it's something to do with your personal live thus it won't help you in anything. Even with the bold bits removed it is 180 words, so totally fine. I would still suggest you to re-write the last 'Why I should Be Chosen' part.

I'm pretty sure more than that is invalid .
Well, i once also made a application for mod. Because this is my favorite server, of my favorite game,<strong> and i was LITERALLY CRYING FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS</strong>. Sorry, i still got that in my head. I had my downs and lows, my ups and heights, but since i didn't get the position as mod, i quit ZARP for about 5 months.I also did not just quit ZARP, but GMod as a whole. <strong>I was heart-broken. That was my lowest of all lows, and the most down of all downs, then when i finally came to my senses</strong>, i rejoined ZARP, and GMod, and i missed out on a lot of fun on my favorite Server.
Actually, none of it actually answers the question "Why you"
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by exrobite.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #50988

In my honest opinion you should redo whole last section since its messy as hell. Stop using underline everywhere xD
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #51015

You wrote that you crying because you didn't get accept but you must write anything about
you're person and something about when you get moderator what you do than or something like that
Also you get from me a -Support
My tip for you : Write a new application and do that what is said up there.
  • WaLK3r
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nils
  • Thanks received: 166

Former SSRP - Head Adminstrator - 13.2.2016
Forum Appeal Section Moderator - 07.02.2016

Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by WaLK3r.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #51023

In game your very difficult to handle
Sorry but in my opinion you are not moderator material.
-Support
  • luk3gun1
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 26

Hooly balls VII
[SSRP] - Admin!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #51147

The last section doesn't ask for the tale of how you were denied, got mad and then left, it asks you to explain what qualities you have and how they will help you be a valuable asset. If you're going to come back with the argument "Oh, I don't care, it still answered the question", then you clearly exaggerated what you wrote by not wanting to improve it.

The standard of the question is basically to sell yourself. It's not up for negotiation.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[SSRP MODERATOR] Dragon Birdman Anderson's App. 9 years 9 months ago #51571

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to improve last question, some rules broke.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT