SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52395303

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Paco/94.23.19.200:27015/
(Not All My Hours show up)

Estimated Server Time
230+ Hrs

Languages I speak

English

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

Explanation: NLR Means that you're living a new life and you dont remember anything from your past life.You cant go back to your last location for 2mins and if you go back and revenge kill thats Breaking NLR and you can get a warning for that.

Scenario:You're raiding a Drug Dealer and he killed you then you come back and continue the raid and kill the Drug Dealer

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Explanation: It is a "Out of Character" action where a player's knowledge that the player is not meant to be aware of.

Scenario: When a Player is getting raiding and someone ooc Player A you're getting raided at your house.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x

I will ask Player Y why he killed Player X for. Then I will ask Player X if he has any Proof to show that he killed him for no reason if reports Yes i will go over and see if it was RDM if counted RDM i will warn Player Y for RDM.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Well i will check to see if the time of the Kills is Under 3mins. Then i will ask Player X where did you kill Player Y and where did you kill him the second time. If Player X tells me that he killed him in the Same District I will go on and Warn Player Y.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I will goto Player X and tell him that Shouting in OOC that you're getting raided is Metagaming and you can get a warning for that and then i will leave him off with a Verbal warning. But if he shouts in OOC again i will give him a full warning.

Why I should be chosen: I should be chosen because i will go on duty when there is nobody online or when rest of the staff is Roleplaying.I will Listen to any higher staff and do what they ask me to do.I will Provide protection from the Mass Rule breakers when there is no staff online. I wont break any rules while im rping (I Promise that). I will try my hardest to keep the server from running into any problems.I will help out with anything that the server Needs not coding because im not to good in that department but i ill will try and Progress in that so i can help out with the server in that.I will try to provide as much as i can.I will treat staff and Player equal and fairly i will never give anyone special privileges just because they are my friends or soul mater.
  • Paco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Paco's Reapply 9 years 10 months ago #50697

I think go totaly said why you should be choosen!
I wish you good luck bro!
+Support
  • WaLK3r
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nils
  • Thanks received: 166

Former SSRP - Head Adminstrator - 13.2.2016
Forum Appeal Section Moderator - 07.02.2016

[SSRP Moderator] Paco's Reapply 9 years 10 months ago #50720

RDM Question - 0/10
You missed this question out! You have to put it in.

NLR Question - 6/10
You didn't specify the correct time. ZARP's timer is 3 minutes. You did give a suitable example of NLR though, and the explicit link of revenge killing to the NL rule is pretty positive.

Metagaming Question - 6/10
What you wrote doesn't really make sense (read it back), however it is a suitable example. In comparison to what other people write, this one unfortunately doesn't shine.

Handling RDM - 9/10
If player Y provides an invalid RP reason or something that doesn't add up, you can pretty much convict him there and then (he's confessed and you don't need evidence). If he gives a valid reason, you need to obtain evidence. Chances are that a player X will never have evidence, and it's always good to advise them to get it in the future as well as a screenshot of the offender's tab profile (SteamID Evidence), and to report at the forums. Overall, a pretty decent analysis of how this infringement would be resolved.

Handling NLR 5/10
You can't warn him because player X says where he killed him, he may not tell the truth simply to get player Y punished. It's best to ask the offender first to see if honesty will come into play, then if what he says is innocent, player X will need evidence to support his claim. As said earlier, it's always good to advise them to get it in the future as well as a screenshot of the offender's tab profile (SteamID Evidence), and to report at the forums. Overall, a pretty decent analysis of how this infringement would be resolved.

Handling Metagaming - 9/10
Sounds good, but an instant 'full' warning would be ok too.

Why you should be chosen - 8/10
You've listed some attributes that are very relevant to the role. You don't need to code. You've had a good attempt at this question, lots of candidates go into more detail so it doesn't appeal to me that you've only went two words over the minimum, but it seems alright.

Overall Positives
- 50 hours is a decent playtime.
- Active and dedicated.
- Comes on TS3.
- Friendly, coherent member of the community who has already made many positive relations.

Areas for Improvement
- May want to go further on the last question and perhaps tell us anything not covered by the rest of the application.
- Correct some of the weaknesses I've identified.

Summary
An alright candidate, some issues with the application which will need to be resolved (especially the lack of the RDM question, which will lead the application to be denied if it isn't added in), but personality seems top notch from what I've seen so far.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite

[SSRP Moderator] Paco's Reapply 9 years 10 months ago #50722

Chris wrote:

<strong>RDM Question</strong> - 0/10
<em>You missed this question out! You have to put it in.</em>

<strong>NLR Question</strong> - 6/10
<em>You didn't specify the correct time. ZARP's timer is 3 minutes. You did give a suitable example of NLR though, and the explicit link of revenge killing to the NL rule is pretty positive.</em>

<strong>Metagaming Question</strong> - 6/10
<em>What you wrote doesn't really make sense (read it back), however it is a suitable example. In comparison to what other people write, this one unfortunately doesn't shine.</em>

<strong>Handling RDM</strong> - 9/10
<em>If player Y provides an invalid RP reason or something that doesn't add up, you can pretty much convict him there and then (he's confessed and you don't need evidence). If he gives a valid reason, you need to obtain evidence. Chances are that a player X will never have evidence, and it's always good to advise them to get it in the future as well as a screenshot of the offender's tab profile (SteamID Evidence), and to report at the forums. Overall, a pretty decent analysis of how this infringement would be resolved.</em>

<strong>Handling NLR</strong> 5/10
<em>You can't warn him because player X says where he killed him, he may not tell the truth simply to get player Y punished. It's best to ask the offender first to see if honesty will come into play, then if what he says is innocent, player X will need evidence to support his claim. As said earlier, it's always good to advise them to get it in the future as well as a screenshot of the offender's tab profile (SteamID Evidence), and to report at the forums. Overall, a pretty decent analysis of how this infringement would be resolved.</em>

<strong>Handling Metagaming</strong> - 9/10
<em>Sounds good, but an instant 'full' warning would be ok too.</em>

<strong>Why you should be chosen</strong> - 8/10
<em>You've listed some attributes that are very relevant to the role. You don't need to code. You've had a good attempt at this question, lots of candidates go into more detail so it doesn't appeal to me that you've only went two words over the minimum, but it seems alright.</em>

<strong>Overall Positives</strong>
- 50 hours is a decent playtime.
- Active and dedicated.
- Comes on TS3.
- Friendly, coherent member of the community who has already made many positive relations.

<strong>Areas for Improvement</strong>
- May want to go further on the last question and perhaps tell us anything not covered by the rest of the application.
- Correct some of the weaknesses I've identified.

<strong>Summary</strong>
<em>An alright candidate, some issues with the application which will need to be resolved (especially the lack of the RDM question, which will lead the application to be denied if it isn't added in), but personality seems top notch from what I've seen so far.</em>
This is the next level of application evaluation.

Inb4 all the mods and admins start doing this.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

[SSRP Moderator] Paco's Reapply 9 years 10 months ago #51574

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Missed the RDM question.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT