Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Minecraft] Callum2904's mod application

[Minecraft] Callum2904's mod application 9 years 10 months ago #49854

Minecraft IGN: Callum2904

Estimated time spent in the ZARP community: 60 - 70 hours of playing time not including offline time.

Have you ever been banned from a ZARP server? I got banned for 1 hour after being warned 4 times within 8 hours of playing. 1 warning for rdm, 1 for cdm and i cant remember the other 2.

Do you have any past experience in Minecraft server administration? Well considering i have been a server owner i would say yes.

I have hosted survival faction servers, prison servers and co owner a prison server which became reasonably popular gathering a community of 30 - 40 people on at any given time.

I can handle large amounts of players at once helping them out and making sure there time is welcoming, I can also handle working with large amounts of staff for projects such as building, events and more.

I have a wide range of experience with plugins the main of which are Worldedit and Voxelsniper along with pvp plugins such as factions, hungergames and more. I am able to learn how to use other plugins quickly and can build large detailed structures with ease and creativity.

Languages you are fluent in: English

Where are you from?: Uk

How are you going to deal with following situation:

Player A killed all members from faction owned by player B. Player A killed all of Players B faction members. Player A claimed their terrains and Player B called Staff member with reason “Cheating”.
Faction A is accusing Faction B for unfair PVP between them. How are you going to explain situation?

Considering the scenario wasn't clearly stated I took the liberty of correcting it...

Player A killed all the players from faction B. Player A claimed their territory and Player B called Staff member with reason “Cheating”.
Faction B is accusing Faction A for unfair PVP between them. How are you going to explain situation?

I would first check the rules because most faction servers allow the killing of faction players to decrease their power to claim the other factions land.

If this was allowed I would link the player reporting them to the rules to show them this is allowed. If not i would ask for proof that this happened, eg recordings, pictures even tp-ing to the player to check their base was claimed, if it was and they had proof i would follow the rules, warning, kicking or banning a player for the set amount of time.

Describe your personality (50 words):
I have OCD when it comes to minecraft so buildings have to be detailed and everything has to allow players to have the best experience. I welcome all players and help as many as i can while still allowing myself the ability to play the game myself. I recommend plugins that can help servers become unique as well as my intermediate knowledge of Java that allows me to create plugins myself for the servers I player.

Why you? (100 words):
I have experience when it comes to the minecraft server community, I am active and like helping people. I am always looking for ways to increase my knowledge on whatever and however.

Picking me will speed your servers progress up through the wide range of skills I have acquired over my years of player and hosting minecraft servers. Your community will surely grow and your minecraft server variety can expand if necessary due to the range of plugins and server related tools I am educated with.
  • callum2904
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 16
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by callum2904.
The topic has been locked.

[Minecraft] Callum2904's mod application 9 years 10 months ago #49862

Hello Callum, Nice Application.

I think Callum should become Minecraft staff because he has a lot of experience when it comes to Minecraft servers. Also, having been part of the community of which he co-owned I have to say that it is clear to see that he has experience. Also, due to the fact that he has experience with java coding, I think he would be a great addition to the Minecraft staff and he would make a good Moderator/Administrator for the Minecraft servers.

Due to this my verdict is a HUGE:
+SUPPORT

Good Luck Callum,
Regards,
wonderley195
  • wonderley195
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Demoted because of GCSEs... GG
  • Thanks received: 10
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by wonderley195.

[Minecraft] Callum2904's mod application 9 years 9 months ago #52307

ZARP Minecraft Moderator Verdict

We have looked into your applications, shared our oppinions about it and here are our points:
Could be very useful in Java, Good application and experience
Results:

Congraulations on your promotion, please take look into specially prepared Moderator Training, you will have to know rules pretty well.

Good Luck in moderating !
ZARP Minecraft Staff Team !
Would be helpful if you could join us on teamspeak at: 94.23.19.200 where we will be able to talk!
  • jellybean
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • ITS NOT WORKING
  • Thanks received: 66
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by jellybean. Reason: Adding TS3 Info

[Minecraft] Callum2904's mod application 9 years 9 months ago #52345

Hi thanks for accepting I have spoken to a moderator who says you will be testing me on java. When and what do you want me to do?
  • callum2904
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 16
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40