Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: g_o_r_k_e_m's [SSRP Moderator Application]

g_o_r_k_e_m's [SSRP Moderator Application] 9 years 11 months ago #47341

RpName:g_o_r_k_e_m
Link To Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080338310/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60036291
Server Time : 198.62 Hours
Languages I Speak : Turkish-English

Explaining Of RDM (Known As Rondom Death Matching)
Rdm is killing people rondomly without a proper (rp) reason
for exp:player A is walking on the street and he sees player B and he feel like he wanna shoot him and he pul's out his gun and kill's him

Explaining Of NLR (Known As New Life Rule)
On RP Servers There Is A Rule Called NLR Which Means U Cannot Return To Place U Die In Three Minutes (Changes By Other Servers)
For Exp: Player A Get Raided To A Place Near Spawn And He Failed Defending After He Respawn's He İnstantly Run's Back to His Base And Kill The Cracking/Lockpicking Raider This Is Called NLR If U Do That And Player A Get A Warning

Explaining Of Metagaming (Known As OOC Abuse)
Player A Is A Drug Dealer And He Wanna Be Group With Godfather/Gangster He Types In OOC I Wanna Base Base Wıth Someone My Drugs Are Nearly Done! And He Sımply Breaks The Metagaming Rule By Sharing An (RP) İnformation On OOC Chat

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. HERE How İ Handle IT
Fırst Off All I Wıll I WIll Ask Both For Proof Because Player Y Could Be Defending Himself Agaisnt (RDM'ER) Player X If They Both Have No Proof I Wıll Sımply Mark Hıs F1 As Fınıshed And Explain WHY I Cannot Help

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Fırst I Wıll Teleport Player Y To Myself And Ask Why He Breaked The Rule And If He Cannot Show A Evidence Agaisnt What Player X Saying I Will Warn Him For Nlr

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
He Is Simply Breaking Metagaming Rule I Will Warn Him For Metagaming

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
First Of All İm An Experienced Player On Zarp Server's I Know I Was A Complete Minge Before This But I Changed My Behavior A LOT I Made Friends While Im Changing Myself And I'm A Diffrent Person Now I Still Now Some People Still Hate's Me But This Is Their Desicion People Now Me Good On Zarp SSRP Server And I Know All The Rules And At Some Point's İ Help New Mods When They Do Something Wrong On My F1'es Im Not The Best Person U Can Find On Zarp Community To Be Honest But Im Trying My Best To Be The Person Who Is Loved And I REALY Love Solving Other People's Problems That Make's Me Hapy I Almost Feel Like İ'm Born To Solve Problems In My Past I Breaked A Few Rules Because I Was A New Player On Gmod And Zarp Is The Second Server I've Ever Liked And Try To Help People And I Know At Some Points People Gonna Hate Me When I Warn Them But Nothing To Do
-In God We Trust
  • g_o_r_k_e_m
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Feed me with -Karma
  • Thanks received: 2
<3 &2<3
The topic has been locked.

g_o_r_k_e_m's [SSRP Moderator Application] 9 years 11 months ago #47376

Friendly
He is helping me when i need
He knows rules well

+SUPPORT
  • anil
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 19
hello am 48 year man from somalia. sorry for my bed england. i selled my wife for internet konnektion for play "guarez mod" and i want for become goodest player like u and i play on "zrap" server with 500 ping

g_o_r_k_e_m's [SSRP Moderator Application] 9 years 11 months ago #47435

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for promotion at a ZARP server.

Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we recieve, we can not process applications that fail to meet our standard requirements.

You will need to reapply and fix the following errors:
Didn't link gametracker.
Appears rushed.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127