STEAM_0:1:40131982
Current Gametracker Profile (find here):
www.gametracker.com/player/Beast%20Bread/94.23.19.200:27015/
Estimated Server Time:
On this new map - 10 minutes lol, On old map - Probably a month or two
Languages I speak:
English
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (Otherwise known as RDM) - A situation where player X has randomly killed player Y.
Player X respawns and equips an M249, then shoots everyone he sees.
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule (Otherwise known as NLR) - You cannot return to the past area of your death until the timer at the top of your screen goes away.
Player X was raided one minute ago and killed, he returns to his base as soon as he respawns to possibly kill the raiders.
Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
Metagaming - Using the none in-game chat for a RP related problem or statement.
Player X says in OOC: "I'm selling guns for 10k. /pm me"
Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
-I would teleport both players to me, ask them their sides of the story. If player Y has an un-legit reason to kill him, I will warn him. And if player X's story can be proven by possible witnesses, I will warn player Y.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
- I will bring them both to me and ask player Y to tell me the truth, if he doesn't comply, I will warn him for lying to a moderator.
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.
- I would warn him for metagaming and that he cannot use OOC chat for an in-game problem (unless he is stuck in a wall or something where no normal player can help). I would then warn him if he continues to use OOC to metagame, and warn him some more if he continues even after the first warning.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words):
I should be chosen for moderator because I have been a moderator before in ZARP DarkRP. I was never reported for abusing my powers. I am good at dealing with problems. I am also a very friendly person. I will be very responsible with my position as a moderator. I can help with anything at any time. I am also very experienced with DarkRP and ZARP DarkRP. I am respectful to others. I can help new players if they need anything. I am also a very understanding person. I would never abuse my powers for my own use. I can deal with problems accordingly. I am also very smart so I will know what to do in most scenarios or situations. I am also a good listener so if someone else asks me or is telling me something, I will listen carefully. I will also be active on the server and forums.
  • Beast Bread
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Beast Bread's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47233

Beast Bread, I don't really remember you from the old map and your activity and playtime on current map is awful so if you can fix that by the meeting I might change my verdict but for now it will be

-SUPPORT!

Regards!
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!
  • Thanks received: 64
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Sortus.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Beast Bread's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47440

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Broken rules.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beast Bread
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
26/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT