steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120849616
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:80291944
Estimated Server Time:
74h

Languages I speak:
English

Random Death Match (RDM)
Random death match is a term that has been created by the gaming community to explain a random killing. This is where a player kills another player for no valid reason, like if they felt like it. Valid reasons for killing people are raids, muggings, self-defence and more.
Example of RDM
Example one:
player one walks into the street and starts open firing into a crowd of people for no reason.

Example two:
Player one raids player two and kills player two during the raid. Then player two seeks revenge later on in the game for player one raiding them, this is called revenge RDM.

New Life Rule (NLR)
New life rule is enacted when a player dies in anyway. This means that the player that has died, has forgotten all memories of their past life. Thus meaning that the player is no longer allowed to return to their previous location on the map, and seek revenge for previous actions that have been taken against them. This rule is enforced for three minutes on the server and once that time is over you are allowed to return to your previous location.
Example NLR

Example one:
if player one is a cop and is raiding a base and is killed during the raid, player one must not return to the raid as this would break new life rule.

Metagaming
Metagaming is when a user shares information with other user that they would not naturally know. This is normally shared over out of character (OOC) and gives information to users about what is going on in the game.
Example of Metagaming
Example one
if player one gives information about incoming police about to raid players two’s base, by using OOC to give that information.

Why I should be chosen:
I believe I should be chosen because I think I have the right qualities that you require of a moderator. I am a very active player on ZARP and play nearly every day if not every day. This gives me the ability to always be there to help other users out and not just at peak times., but also not at peak times and require more MODS on to manage the server. I believe that I have a great relationship with both the staff and general community on a whole and have had a lot of fun meeting new people on the server so far. I have met a lot of new friends through the community that I now talk to everyday, and I want the ability to help others get the chance to do the same. I have been over rules a few times to make sure that I know them inside and out. You can’t just read the rules you need to play it to understand what the world of ZARP is and what the server allows and disallows you to do. After 30+ hours of playing on the server I believe I have a great understanding on what ZARP Dark RP server is and how it is handled. I also believe I am a level headed person and keep calm in any situation. I am rational thinking and logical about my decisions and do not make any decisions without listening to both sides of the story first. Finally I enjoy roleplaying on this server and having a good experience because of the staff members and would like to help the community maintain the good experience that I received.
  • Mr.Fun Time
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] Adley Guerin Re-Application 10 years 1 month ago #41401

Well you seem very active but you can be very VERY annoying, if I had a say it would be: -Support

It is only -support until you mature and not be so annoying!
  • Rare
  • User is blocked
  • Prophunt Manager
  • Thanks received: 7

"Try and be like a turtle - at ease in your own shell." ~Bill Copeland
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Rare.

[DARKRP] Adley Guerin Re-Application 10 years 1 month ago #41404

-support
  • BrotherKenny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • DarkRP Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by BrotherKenny.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32