[DarkRP Moderator RE-Application]DeadCat231 10 years 1 month ago #41394

RP Name-DeadCat24

Link to Steam Profile-steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090587104

SteamID-STEAM_0:0:65160688

Age-15

Estimated Server Time-180 Hours
www.gametracker.com/player/Deadcat231%20j/94.23.19.200:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/DEadcat231/94.23.19.200:27015/

why i have 2 links is that i changed my steam name and added a j and forgot it so it counted 40+ hours combined thier 180 hours

Languages I speak-English And Arabic

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Death Match is when someone purposely attacks / kills you without any fair reason, for example,When someone is walking in the street and someone comes up to them shoots them in the face and say's dont look at me next time and you wont die that for me is rdm

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

The NLR (New Life Rule) is when you die, you cannot return to the same location, or area of death, no matter how death was caused. An example of this, When someone raids you while Your building your base and u get killed and u come back and try to kill that thief that raided you that will be considered as breaking nlr

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when you say something in ooc or /advert to a friend thief gangstar or a cop Example:
Player 1: ooc HELP ME IAM BEING RAIDED IAM IN THE BANK!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
i would ask player x for some proof like (Video,screenshots) and if he has some proof of that i would warn player Y for rdm but if player x has no proof i would verbally worn player Y and tell him not to do it again

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
i would ask player Y if he did break nlr and if he says that he did i would thank him for his honesty and then warn him for breaking nlr but if he says what is nlr? i would explain what nlr is and let him go with a verbal warning.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
i would teleport to the player and ask him to stop because if he does that its against the rules and its not allowed that's metagaming and i would tell him what metagaming is and verbally warn him.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
The reason i should be chosen is that i think i know the rules by heart by now, zarp is the only darkrp server that is actually friendly plus it has a nice community its a very fun server and i learned alot from the admins and mods they taught me the rules warned me a couple of times :P but after i got warned i learned my lesson and so i started playing good started building bases raiding people growing weed helping players if they needed help if the admins had too many f1's to handle i like to help people on this server i would like to see this server grow bigger and have a bigger community plus i respect all the players in the servers never got reported as i said before i would love to get mod position so i can actually help the server.
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS
Regards: DeadCat231.
  • DeadCat231
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP Moderator RE-Application]DeadCat231 10 years 1 month ago #41396

We have had issues with you, but you did apologize, You are friendly, and you did improve on some of your shouting issues. You could do a good job as moderator.

Accepted
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop