Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] Agent 47 application

[SSRP MODERATOR] Agent 47 application 10 years 1 month ago #41184

RP Name: Agent 47
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084531640/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62132956

Estimated Server Time: Gametracker says 27.1. But it should be more (like 35-40)

Languages I speak:
I will put this from the best till the baddest
-Dutch
-English
-Persia
-German
-French

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
The famous Random Death Match. RDM for short. Well that means that you killed someone without a valid reason.
So that means that he didn't have a good reason to kill the victim. Reason's like He's a dick. Isn't a valid reason.
-Example:
X is a gun dealer. Y came and said: "remember me. I raided you and got all your stuff HAHA".
X thought "hey indeed. Let's kill that *****". So X went to a place where no one could see him. Spawned quickly a shipment. Grabbed all the guns and ran to Y. X killed Y with the self supplied gun.
So what did X done wrong against Y?
X broke 2 rules. Rule 1: RDM. The reason "he raided you" isn't a valid reason. Why? Because that is NLR. But I will talk about that later. Rule 2: Self supply.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New life rule. NLR for short. That means you can't remember anything that happened before you died. And also you can't come back at the area where you died for three minutes. If you do. You are breaking NLR.
-Example:
I will take the Example from the rdm. So X broke the rule NLR. Why? Because he shouldn't remember that he got raided by him. (Because this was short. I have a new Example)
-Example 2:
T has a base. A good friend from him, gave him the VIP printers. So he upgraded all the printers. Then The Mob Boss and his gang came to raid him. So T tried to kill them. But the gang killed T. So T thought: "no way, I payed so much for all these printers and now they are getting stolen!". So he decided to come back at his own base. Shoot the Mob Boss and his gang down. Went to his printers and Rp'ed further.
What did T done wrong?
T broke the rule: NLR. Why? Well first of all. He shouldn't remember that he got raided. Second, he came back to the area where he died(his base) and killed everyone.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
My apologize if this one will be weird for you!
Metagaming means that you use the Out of Character in a wrong way. You have IC(in character) And OOC(out of character). So when you tell where someone is. That is metagaming.

-Example: J is a citizen. Thief P say's in advert: Raid. So J saw him adverting that. So he tell's through OOC. Hey N that is your base. You are getting raided by the thief! So N came out his base and killed P.
What did J done wrong? Well he abused OOC. He said through OOC that he saw it. So he's telling Out of Character information, which will screw up the DarkRP.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask if I could bring player Y. If he refuses or denies. I would goto to him and bring X with me. Then I would tell them that I will bring them to a rooftop for more privacy! Walking away would be a warn for both. Then I would listen to X. If Y interrupt him. I would mute or gag him. Then listen to Y. And again if X interrupt Y, I would gag or mute him. So then I would ask if X has eyewitness or proof. If he had eyewitness it couldn't be from his gang members. or his Organisation. If one of them lies. I would warn with reason: "lying to MoD".

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask if I could bring player Y. If he refuses or denies. I would goto to him and bring X with me. Then I would tell them that I will bring them to a rooftop for more privacy! Walking away would be a warn for both. Then I would listen to X. If Y interrupt him. I would mute or gag him. Then listen to Y. And again if X interrupt Y, I would gag or mute him. Then I would ask where X killed Y. Every were except spawn is acceptable. Then I would see about proof. Eyewitness is acceptable but if it is from a clan or Organisation, it would not be acceptable. I would first ask if X could forgive Y. If not. I would warn Y for NLR. Otherwise I would warn X for Lying to MoD.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
First I would goto to him. Tell him if he needs help from staff or help from the police. If he tells me that he need help from a admin. I would tell him that I would ignore it for the next time. I would also tell him that he can't tell it trough ooc but he need's to tell it trough f1. If he needed a CP. I would warn him (not with /warn but with talking) for metagaming. I would also tell that I recommend to learn from the !motd, to watch it carefully and learn about it!

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I think I should be accepted as staff or moderator, because I changed. I am not a massive rulebreaker anymore. I got mod on Cloud Gaming(but I decided to leave). So I also have the knowledge of the commands. I know how to use them and when to use them. I am not disrespectful against other players. I have patience. I am trustable. I also want to help the server by getting rid of the massive rulebreakers(like me in the past). I also don't RP that much these times. I am trying to help MoD's and Admin's to be a eyewitness. I make screenshots often from the rulebreaker+ I have my recording system(fraps) always on. So when I see or think someone is going to break a rule. I record and I will send it to a admin or tell it in a apply. The most common reason that I would be chosen. Is that I will handle the rulebreakers and I am activt much.

Thanks for reading. Tell me if you got annoyed by the colors
Vote fair and stay strong!
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] Agent 47 application 10 years 1 month ago #41188

I have many good things, and many bad things. First I really like that you speak many languages want can really help out those who cant speak English that well. Your Mod app seems decent and haves a good a layout. But the problem is you break the rule a bit to much and you are very childish in f1's and when you broke a rule. For now it's a -SUPPORT
  • hopking1
  • Senior Boarder
  • dont worry about
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP MODERATOR] Agent 47 application 10 years 1 month ago #41189

Thanks for the feedback!
Can you tell me how I could improve the -support?
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!

[SSRP MODERATOR] Agent 47 application 10 years 1 month ago #41385

We think you are doing a good job, and we are thankful because you did apologize for your previous actions. The fact that you spammed the admins and told them to +support your application because you +supported theirs, is not a good thing. We suggest you apply again next week and don't ask the admins this time.

DENIED
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop