TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] Sortus

[SSRP MODERATOR] Sortus 10 years 1 month ago #41031

RP Name: Sortus
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/sortus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39435104

Estimated Server Time: 160 hours
- www.gametracker.com/player/Sortus/94.23.19.200:27015/
- www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%99%A5SORT.../94.23.19.200:27015/

Languages I speak: Polish(Perfectly), English(Very Well) and German(A bit)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Death Match also known as "RDM" is when player x kill player y for no valid reason, for example player x is playing music as radio manager and player y don't like song he's playing so he kills him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule also known as "NLR" means that you have to forget everything for 3 minutes after you die and you can't go back to district of your death, for example player x kills player y in sewers after death player y decides to go back to sewers and arrest player x.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming is when you use "OOC" or "Advert" to share information with other player that they would not normally know, for example player uses ooc to tell police that someone is raiding him or informs police that one of the players have illegal printer inside his base.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

Firstly I would teleport to player x and I would say "Hey i'm Sortus and i'm here to help you", Secondly I would teleport him to quiet place for example roof of the building, thirdly I would check players y kill in logs after that I would ask player x to explain whole situation in details if he would provide enough information I would teleport player y and explain everything to him if he would refuse I would ask player y to give me proof if he wouldn't have any proof I would say "Sorry but's all I can do" to player x and teleport them back to the ground.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Firstly I would teleport to player x and I would say "Hello i'm Sortus and i'm here to help you", secondly I would teleport him and player y to quite place for example roof of the building, thirdly I would ask player x to explain what happened and after player x have finished speaking I would ask player y to tell his story, fourthly I would ask simple questions like "Where did you kill him" or "Where did you die" and at the end I would decide who should get warned.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

If he was calling an admin would ignore it and tell him to use "F1", But if he's calling Police I would verbally warn him or I would just warn him for metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).

I think I should be chosen because I have a lot of personal time since I'm student and I really like playing on ZarpRP, I can handle pressure very well and think logically in every situation, usually I'm calm and I always listen to what people want to say, I always listen to advices from other people, I have good sense of humour(I think :P ) , I always have my microphone out if needed, I like giving rather than taking, I really like helping people and making their RP better and happier. I will be able to do more than 50 F1's everyday, I would enjoy cooperating with other admins and mods since I know most of them and we had some bases together :P, I'm almost never AFK, but if I'm I always let everyone know by adding [AFK] next to my name, I have most of the communicating softwares including skype and teamspeak, I always know when I get e-mail and I'm almost always able to reply, I really love ZARP community and it's my favourite community and I will do everything I can to help server get better and bigger. Can't wait to see your replies, Thank you :) !
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!
  • Thanks received: 64
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Sortus.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

[SSRP MODERATOR] Sortus 10 years 1 month ago #41040

Your application is great, and you're a friendly, active player.

I would just like to point out that in the scenarios where you deal with a member need verification by checking player Y's kill in the console
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sortus

[SSRP MODERATOR] Sortus 10 years 1 month ago #41390

Your application was liked by the team, as well as your attitude.

Accepted.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sortus, DeadCat231
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun