Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DARKRP MODERATOR] Rare's application (FINAL)

[DARKRP MODERATOR] Rare's application (FINAL) 10 years 1 month ago #40824

RP Name: Rare
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/the5thdoctor
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80438827
Estimated Server Time: 60 Hours (58 Hours to
Languages I speak: English and the tiny but Spanish and French (Things like Hola and Bonjour)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match or RDM is a invalid kill - killing with no reason! An example of this could be 'Bob is just walking out of spawn and Jim comes and shoots him. Bob was newly spawned had no bounty's or wanted.' <- This is when you can report to a admin with PROOF

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New life rules or NLR is when you return to your death scene before the timer is over on the top of you screen! An a example of this could be 'Bob was selling drugs and Jim comes and raids him as well as kill's him. If Bob returns before the timer he has broken the rules and should be warned by a admin/mod.'

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is giving out information in chat that is meant to be hidden! An example of this could be 'Mayor Bob is being taken hostage, he /ooc's his loacation and all the police come rushing down and killing Jim, the person who took the Mayor hostage!' <- At this point you can call a Admin!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask both players if they had any photo/video proof. I would also try and find out if anyone was watching that I could speak to, if there was no one then I would have to leave it as there is no evidence to support this information!

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask what happened and if I think that the player did do it then I would warn him and ask him very nicely not to do it again, but if there was a photo/video I would also warn him and make sure that player x did not loose anything!

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would not teleport to him and say in /ooc Please do not use /ooc for this as it is metagaming, sadly I will have to warn you dude to the rules! Also that is not out of character!

Why I should be chosen
I think I should be chosen for many reasons. Firstly I believe if I was staff then I would be able to be quick and fast to all admin requests and if a staff needed me I could be there faster than anyone else! I am easy to access through steam and my email and can always be on hand to assist and be as helpful as I can be. I never like to accuse people of doing something without proof as it is rude and unprofessional. I know all the rules and want to make sure people new to GMOD and the server can know the rules and stick to them, all those people who don’t want to stick the rules I will try my hardest to make sure they know the rule they broke and not to break it again as there will be bigger trouble next time! If I see anything that is unfair, racist, rude or disrespectful then I will be dealing with it faster than you can say ‘Rare.’ I would also like to be more interactive with your community as it is loyal, friendly and most of all fun :P (196 Words)

Any more information can be provided! :P

• Rare
  • User is blocked
  • Prophunt Manager
  • Thanks received: 7

"Try and be like a turtle - at ease in your own shell." ~Bill Copeland
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP MODERATOR] Rare's application (FINAL) 10 years 1 month ago #41392

You are a very nice guy, however we have seen you break a few rules, such as advert abuse. Also you punished an admin for breaking NLR (Brought a laugh to the meeting) We think that you need another week and then apply again.

DENIED
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Optec.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32