Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application

[DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #37838

RP Name: Scorpion the Demi-God
Link to Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:49656135
SteamID: Scorpion, the Son of Hades

Estimated Server Time: 3 Weeks - 1 Month

Languages i speak: English, Serbian, American (Official language in Illinois) and a little bit of German.

Random Death Match (RDM): RDM is a event when a member of the server kills another member with no reason.RDM is when for example a citizen kills another citizen with a MP5. This is the most often, and biggest problem in DarkRP today.

New Life Rule (NLR): NLR is a event when a member of the server goes to the location of his death, most often with a weapon so he can kill his killer, or build something he haven't built, etc... Example if i were to be killed, NLR is if i would go back to my death location, and kill my killer, build something, etc...

Metagaming: The act of using outside or previously gained knowledge within a gaming universe for personal gain or advantage. This is a example: John was accused of metagaming when he immediately moved his player to the most protected area of the map to snipe the enemy team members, since he had played the map before and knew from experience. This is the least known big rule, so many people get banned by metagaming.

Hey guys! I am Scorp. And before you ask why my RPName and SteamID is different then my name in the title, my name is too big for the title. Anyways... I am applying for mod because i love this server. And i mean love. This is probably my most favorite server ever. Normally when i would lose money on DarkRP i would rage quit instantly. But when i had 250K dropped to 1K , I did not rage quit, i had faith in the server. And then i raised to 500K. And dropped to 200K again. The point is that i love this server so much. And if i got mod permissions, i would dance the Harlem Shake with a horse mask, with only my underpants on (You won't even imagine what i would do if i got Admin permissions). There is one reason why i did not rage quit on the server, and why i have faith on it. And that reason is the servers community. Its awesome. The admins (See my topic. #ItsAwesome #ThisIsNotTwitter) are awesome (My favorite is Jackie Price, shoutout to him :) ). Jackie is not the only guy that is awesome, all the other admins are awesome. And also the players are awesome, some are mods now [(I was too late for last weeks mod applications) (Also shoutout to [ZARP] Dwayne Harper, who was my friend and now is a mod :) ) ] They are very nice, and very polite (Sorry for sounding like a grandma back there). At the first week, i only played about 1 hour in total of ZARP because i did not know the community so much, also because it was Friday and Saturday, and we all know how crowded the server is on that time. But the next week in Monday when i started playing, i was amazed by the "REAL" community. And now that i know the people, and the people know me, i am very happy to say that i am a part of this community. Back to my point that i really want this Mod permissions. This is my favorite, best, and best server ever. I really would like to be the mod to the guys of the community. And if Jackie is reading this, you are awesome. Peace out playas!

- Scorpion, the son of Hades / Scorpion the Demi-God / Scorpion_s_Killer1
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32