Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DARKRP] Calcifer's Application

[DARKRP] Calcifer's Application 10 years 3 months ago #37442

RP Name : Calcifer
Link to Steam Profile : Stryxic
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:59564109

Estimated Server Time : 10-11 hours ish

Languages I speak : English

Random Death Match (RDM) : When either one player kills another without provocation, for example when a player is walking down the street doing a quest, and another shoots and kills him. It does not count as self defence of self or property, so if a thief is raiding a gun shop, the owner is entitled to kill him.

New Life Rule (NLR) : This means that you cannot return to the place of your death within 3 minutes if there is an activity happening there, for example a raid going on, or a police shootout, or ETC. In past, I have seen this rule discounted if the death was not intentional, for example if someone is in the street and they are killed either by accident (Bad driving, bad aim) or by RDM, then they can return to the place of their death before NLR is over.

Metagaming : Using non-rp means of communication to gain an advantage. This is generally when, for example, a drug dealer uses OOC to ask how to use drug labs, and as such a police officer uses this and goes to raid their base and arrest them.

Why I should be chosen : Discounting the short time I've been on the server, which I understand would be a substantial detractor, I think I would make a good mod for the following reasons. 1) I have administrated on DarkRP servers before, on the RPGaming server for about 3 months, first as a mod, then as an administrator and about a month or so on the NerdCubed DarkRP server whilst it was up as the head administrator. 2) I have set up a DarkRP server before, and have a fair amount of experience scripting for it, which may be useful in some way. 3) Whilst I am pretty strict on rules, I understand that there are some exceptions to be made on occasion, and can deal with them if and when they occur. 4) I am fairly mature, as I have been administrating game servers and forums on and off for the last 3-4 years. 5) I would like to contribute to ZARP, as this is one of the most impressive DarkRP servers I've played on, if not the most. A server as good as this would be wonderful to moderate on.

However, in the interest of honesty, I should also add that I am one of the main technical admins of another server, and whilst I'm mostly retired from that, I still maintain the Teamspeak and so there may be occasions where I can't moderate. As well as this, I am currently at university, and this term is quite lecture heavy, so I can only really be active from about 4pm onwards GMT. Hopefully these won't detract too much from the application.
  • Stryxic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] Calcifer's Application 10 years 3 months ago #37446

Dear Calcifer !

To be honest, I never saw you in game ! NEVER !

You need to improove your playtime ( only 10 hours ).

- SUPPORT right now.

Regards,
Gregory TW!X
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] Calcifer\'s Application 10 years 3 months ago #37968

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 5 - POSITIVE: 2

What we liked
- Friendly
- Knows rules
Where you need to improve
- Gametime
VERDICT: DENIED
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?