Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DarkRP] Releven's Mod app

[DarkRP] Releven's Mod app 10 years 3 months ago #37375

RP Name: [Z]Releven
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007569791
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:23652031

Estimated Server Time: I’ve been playing for a long time on both old ZARP and new ZARP so I can’t really calculate my whole play time but I would say: more than 200h

Languages I speak: Swedish, and Optec has tried to talk Danish whit me but I don’t know if it worked out well

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Rdm: meaning Random Death match is when you Kill a player randomly on the streets.
Example: Walking up to someone and just shooting them because they are in your way.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
Nlr: meaning New Life Rule is when you are going back to where you died to reclaim your stolen items/killing the ones who killed you.
Example: If you are being raided and you wal back to the house to shoot them in a try to get your house back.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta-Gaming is when you’re using OOC (out of character) chat to talk about in game things. Example: if you were being raided and in OOC chat you typed: "Back me up guys were being raided at the house near spawn."

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
As I said before I was an old admin on the old ZARP and some people even recognize me when I came back such as smallville and Chris and im now back to start moderating I have been waiting be for making an admin/mod app because I wanted to get along whit all the other new admins first and ive been on the team speak the latest week and now it thing its time so here I go. I think “Why I should be chosen” is because im really active on both the server and the forum I have three screens one whit the forum upp and one whit the game and one whit sum admin commands and the team speak so im active little here and there. Well im also a really experienced admin sense I was admin once on ZARP but I am also admin on a lot of other communities like HDG a Garry’s mod community where im super admin and a lot of Swedish CSS servers like Kummla, Sweden gamers and I also hosted my own surf server in CSS. I also use a mic in game instead of typing (not to offend anyone that is typing as and admin) but I think it goes faster to solve F1’s.

Additional notes: so that’s it. It’s really late when im typing this so I maybe really slow brained I may add just some little things here and there. Peace :3 (added): i got trusted on ts if that matter?
  • Releven
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
Farming carrots for a living
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Releven.
The topic has been locked.

Releven's DarkRP Mod/Admin app 10 years 3 months ago #37377

Hello Releven,

You're a super cool guy, mature and has got some great grammer aswell. You're using adult words which is making you sound very mature.
Optec has tried to talk Danish whit me but I don’t know if it worked out well
You understood a lot of what i was saying, so i guess you can speak 'Danish' aswell.

Anyway, you've been an Admin on Zarp before, so you know how things are working, you're trusted on the teamspeak aswell. Now you've been here for a week, which have given you some time to learn about the new rules which came. Also when i was attending to a guy using the f1 feature, you have been there and spoken to him aswell, which prooves that you have a knowledge of the rules.

11 hours in a week could be better, but if you get your Moderator rank, i hope it will increase.
"Just giving my opinion here so that people who is not aware of this guy can vote"
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101

Releven's DarkRP Mod/Admin app 10 years 3 months ago #37385

This player is really good at roleplay.
+Support
-Hahzy101
  • Hahzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • No longer in Retirement
  • Thanks received: 48

Releven's DarkRP Mod/Admin app 10 years 3 months ago #37399

Optec wrote:
Hello Releven,

You're a super cool guy, mature and has got some great grammer aswell. You're using adult words which is making you sound very mature.
Optec has tried to talk Danish whit me but I don’t know if it worked out well
You understood a lot of what i was saying, so i guess you can speak 'Danish' aswell.

Anyway, you've been an Admin on Zarp before, so you know how things are working, you're trusted on the teamspeak aswell. Now you've been here for a week, which have given you some time to learn about the new rules which came. Also when i was attending to a guy using the f1 feature, you have been there and spoken to him aswell, which prooves that you have a knowledge of the rules.

11 hours in a week could be better, but if you get your Moderator rank, i hope it will increase.
<strong>"</strong><strong>Just giving my opinion here so that people who is not aware of this guy can vote"</strong>

• Releven
  • Fresh Boarder

Releven's DarkRP Mod/Admin app 10 years 3 months ago #37400

killer11761 wrote:
This player is really good at roleplay.
<strong>+Support</strong>
-Hahzy101

thanks for the support appreciated it :3.
  • Releven
  • Fresh Boarder

[DarkRP] Releven's Mod app 10 years 3 months ago #37542

Good at roleplay know all the rules
+Support

MAH CAT LICKS MAH LETTERS FOR ME!.

[DarkRP] Releven\'s Mod app 10 years 2 months ago #37970

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 0 - POSITIVE: 7

What we liked
- Knowledge of rules
- Previous experience
Where you need to improve

VERDICT: ACCEPTED
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79