Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application

[DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #37341

RP Name: Scorpion_s_Killer1
Link to Steam profile: STEAM_0:1:49656135
Steam ID: [RBG] Scorpion_s_Killer1

Esimated server time: About 3-4 Weeks

Languages i speak: English,a little bit of German, Serbian and American (Illinois' official language is American)

Random Death Match (RDM): RDM is a event when a member of the server kills another member with no reason.RDM is when for example a citizen kills another citizen with a MP5. This is the most often, and biggest problem in DarkRP today.

New Life Rule (NLR): NLR is a event when a member of the server goes to the location of his death, most often with a weapon so he can kill his killer, or build something he haven't built, etc... Example if i were to be killed, NLR is if i would go back to my death location, and kill my killer, build something, etc...

Metagaming: The act of using outside or previously gained knowledge within a gaming universe for personal gain or advantage. This is a example: John was accused of metagaming when he immediately moved his player to the most protected area of the map to snipe the enemy team members, since he had played the map before and knew from experience. This is the least known big rule, so many people get banned by metagaming.

Why i should be chosen: Well... I have been playing DarkRP for a long time. And played on a lot of servers. 2 years in playing Gmod, i found the ZARP servers. I was amazed by how friendly the community is for newcomers. I would normally rage quit when i would lose all my money. Once i had like 223K and i was dropped to 1K. Normally in this situation i would rage quit. But i did not want to leave the community (Especially you Jackie!) so i pushed on and i got 500K. Again this happened when i got 250K. The point is that i love this server and the community. I know these people very well since i am playing this 4-6 hours on this server. And i would love to be appointed moderator! I know where the problems go on, where they happen, since i have been in a lot of those situations. I only made 2 posts on this forum because of 2 reasons. 1st reason is that i did not know what to type because i was so much in the server. 2nd is the same, but its actually because i have too little time because i am playing so much on ZARP DarkRP! And i also once pulled off a all-nighter just playing ZARP DarkRP. All i want is to be your Moderator. I would have a party if a admin shows +Support to me :)

I hope the admins like this! - Scorpion_s_Killer1
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #37344

The Application.

It seem's a bit bland to be honest.

You don't provide any of the questions for your answers in the "Dark RP Related" Section.

Haven't seen you in game in all my time of Playing ZARP gaming (4-5 months) but I suppose you must of joined recently.

Your heart seems in the right place..

Neutral
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid

[DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #37359

Well... When i just seen ZARP Gaming, i have been playing rarely back then, when i met the admins and the good people of ZARP, i was playing like crazy :)
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

[DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #37417

Also, i am sad that a awesome guy like you has -43 karma. :(

But i gave you +1 karma :P
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by ScorpionOnAcid.

[DARKRP] Scorpion_s_Killer1s Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #37967

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 7 - POSITIVE: 0

What we liked

Where you need to improve
- Being visible in game
- Advertising application
- Rule Breaking
- Talking about money in your application
VERDICT: DENIED
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP