TOPIC: [DarkRP]FPSNORWAYS/Nigel Lawnmower mod application

[DarkRP]FPSNORWAYS/Nigel Lawnmower mod application 10 years 3 months ago #36874

RP: Nigel Lawnmower
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51165620
FPSNORWAYS

Estimated Server Time: 50 hours

I speak English,Norwegian,Danish,Swedish and a bit german and spanish

RDM= Random Death Match
Example: If Jack kills Jill and Rick without any motive or reason without acting in self-defence. This is considered RDM killing people without any justification to do so.

NLR= New Life Rule
Example: If John got killed in his house by Daniel. He is not allowed to return to the departed's last location or have any contact with the killer or any one involved in the incedent for 3 minutes. If he does so, he is breaking both NLR and RP

Metagaming
Example: Nick just opened a new hotel. He then writes in the global public chat about his accomplishment and asks everyone to rent a room in his fine hotel. This is not allowed because when you're in a roleplay you can't discuss anything about your character or involving anything that is going on in the roleplay. The ooc is used for game chat and is meant for non-roleplaying conversations.

Why I should be chosen

I really love the DarkRP community. After 100 hours of DarkRp I must say that Zarp has been the best server doing DarkRP ever.. I love almost all the players in the community (Some assholes here and there) The admins and mods are great and I would like make this server better by taking the time out of my day to deal with problems, be it big or small. I know what's right and what's wrong and i am generally a good person-reader and know when someone is speaking the truth or not. I will serve justice as swift but nice as possible and make myself a prime example of how great this server is.
I also as a person who can speak five languages fluently i can speak to much wider specter of people in their native language. I am both a compassionate and understanding person. I will ask questions and try to find flaws in people's story to see if someone is lying or not and also be nice with both parties of discussion and not let my own opnion cloud my judgement for the greater good of the people on the server.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by FPSNORWAYS1. Reason: I mispelled something
The topic has been locked.

[DarkRP]FPSNORWAYS/Nigel Lawnmower mod application 10 years 3 months ago #36886

I have only seen you one time ingame, but else everything seems good. You speak a ton of languages, a lot of languages from Scandinavia is that because they have such a similar language or did you just get skilled yourself? You wrote
I also as a person who can speak five languages fluently i can speak to much wider specter of people in their native language.
Now this is very good, and we could also be in need for this.

50 hours is good, and since my gametracker dosen't work so i can't make sure it's correct. (Not because i don't belive you, but since i've only seen you one time ingame i am a little bit puzzled)
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101

[DarkRP]FPSNORWAYS/Nigel Lawnmower mod application 10 years 3 months ago #36889

Thank you.
If you do not believe me. Please ask for example Apache or Teddy legs. I've talked to them on multiple occasions. I am also the co-founder of the P!mps. I have learned through school Norwegian and Danish. Swedish i understand and usually they understand me aswell. It all depends on the dialekt or accecent. I am learing Spanish in school right now and german is something i've self taught my self not so well as of right now.

[DarkRP]FPSNORWAYS/Nigel Lawnmower mod application 10 years 3 months ago #36891

Hes on quite frequently just to let you know Optec
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepper

[DarkRP]FPSNORWAYS/Nigel Lawnmower mod application 10 years 3 months ago #37353

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 0 - POSITIVE: 9

What we liked
-Activity

Where you need to improve

VERDICT: ACCEPTED
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418