Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Template] Moderator & Admin Application

[SSRP Template] Moderator & Admin Application 10 years 5 months ago #33183

IMPORTANT
We receive a large volume of applications each week, therefore for ease of administrative work we ask that you format the title of your application as requested by the application template pertaining to the server you are applying for.

Candidates may only be staff in ZARP or Friendly Players, and not other Garry's Mod communities

Moderator Application Info

As we check your activity on 'gametracker' for your latest steam alias, it is highly recommended that you stick with one name when building your gametime for an application.

TITLE: Prefix your application as "[SSRP Moderator] Myname's Application" and also make sure you include links to all your active gametracker profiles and not just one

Details
[b]RP Name:[/b] 
[b]Time Zone:[/b] 
[b]Link to Steam Profile:[/b] 
[b]SteamID:[/b] 
[b]Current Gametracker Profiles:[/b] 
[i]To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server[/i]
Server 1 - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/top_players/

[b]Estimated Server Time:[/b] 

[b]Languages I Speak:[/b]

DarkRP Related
[b]Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:[/b] 

[b]Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:[/b] 

[b]Explain how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.[/i] 

[b]Explain how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.[/i] 

[b]Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):[/b]

Admin Application Info

IMPORTANT
- Only moderators can apply for admin.
- You must attend your first meeting before you can apply

TITLE: Prefix your application as "[SSRP Admin] Myname's Application"

Details
[b]RP Name:[/b] 
[b]Link to Steam Profile:[/b] 
[b]SteamID:[/b] 
[b]Current Gametracker Profiles:[/b] 
[i]To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server[/i]
Server 1 - https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/top_players/

[b]Estimated Server Time:[/b] 

[b]Languages I Speak:[/b]

Promotion Related
[b]Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:[/b] 

[b]Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.[/i] 

[b]Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:[/b]
[i]Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.[/i] 

[b]Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):[/b]
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite, Based Tyrone, balls, Fragon, LightArrowsEXE and 87 more...
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32