Have you made any previous applications? If so then link them here:
No i have not

Languages mastered
English
Swedish

Rate your english from 1/10 scale.
Speacking: 10/10 Spelling 6/10 Grammar 5/10

Rate your common sense from 1/10 scale.

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
Yes: The latest i was a moderator on a server that was called Killer gaming (I think or something like that). I created a Star Wars RP mod ones and ran a server for 2 months. Before that I was an admin on another RP server but for a short time. And I ran some RP servers before but it was for another short time.

What is your current rank?
In ZARP Normal

Knowledge of the rules.
What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation.
If I was Raided in my base and killed I can't go back and Attak the attackers because the NLR is the New Life rule with applies I am living a new life. Or if I am raiding I can't go back if i get killed by the defender. This rule usualy applies for 3-5 min.

What does RDM mean? Give atleast 1 example situation.
RDM stands for Random Death Match. It means I can't Kill some random guy I see for no reason. This can also mean even if I have a reason like I hate that guy I can't just kill him unless my job allows me to or forces.

What deoes metagaming mean? Give atleast 1 example situation.
That is when you give out Information about your character like positions when using the OOC chat (out of character). I for example could be giving out info about a base to my friend who is over the other side of the map through the OOC witch will be MetaGaming.

Consequences
ps: Banning is allowed here, even as mod.

What would you do if a player breaks NLR?
First off if the person Is new to RP i would give him a warning and tell him to read the rules and also tell him what NLR means. If he is aware of the rule and he did not do much damage I would let him off with a warning. If he did it and caused a lot of damage I would use simple puneshing commands like Slay or slap and jail. If he does it over and over again I
would go for the Harder punishments like Kick or might even ban for a few hours depending on the case.

What would you do if a player breaks RDM?
As before if it was a newbie I would warn and inform. An aware person would get warned or punished depending on the case. If it is a mass RDM I would ban for a long time or Perma.

Requirements for candidating (if any of these are "no" then do not apply)
Do you have a microphone? (that you use)
Yes

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?
Yes

Are you 14 or higher?
Yes

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?
Understood

Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behaviour?
Yes

My plea for moderation
What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers? (atleast 150 words)
I myself am an actor in real life so i love RPing and learning from the online community.
Though there are a lot of Players who would not follow the rules that I just can't stand. So I have told them to stop and convinced sometimes with success and some others did not go so well (I usually do this when I can't get a Mod/admin to help.) So for myself and others I am a good talker and listener. I like to see stuff from others perspective besides mine. My goal is when I come into an argument of a conflict I try to aim it so Both sides will get it right, but sometimes they are just there for no reason at all and just ruin. So I think I can help and contribute to stoping or converting rule breakers and get all to enjoy ZARP gaming from all sides.

Have you had enough community bonding so far? Like what?
Yes definitely most players are fun to play with and actually role-play so you team up with all kinds of ppl. I especially love the staff, they are not too hard or cold in that way i mean they help and actually looks to help you compare to other servers. So the staff is real fun to get to know as well as the players' sense you are welcome.

Thank you for reading !:D
Sorry for my bad english spelling and stuff xD
And if something is weird just sende me a messege on steam, I wrote this 3 am in the morning (but i am awake)

Maximiliam. Mr.M for short ;)
  • Mr.M
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32068

[font=courier:3ovou7w1]Not a lot of in game time, alot of grammar mistakes, all in all not a good application.[/font:3ovou7w1]

[font=courier:3ovou7w1]-Support[/font:3ovou7w1]
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32069

Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
[font=courier:3bi6uz4l]Not a lot of in game time, alot of grammar mistakes, all in all not a good application.[/font:3bi6uz4l]

[font=courier:3bi6uz4l]-Support[/font:3bi6uz4l]

^ -Support.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32082

[s:7knhl2xf]I have seen you 2 times
you have very low playing time
For me its
-support[/s:7knhl2xf]

I have changed my mind I have seen you few times
and you are a nice player
+support
  • Haxon
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32084

Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
[font=courier:2hapzigr]Not a lot of in game time, alot of grammar mistakes, all in all not a good application.[/font:2hapzigr]

[font=courier:2hapzigr]-Support[/font:2hapzigr]

^^^

[size=360:2hapzigr]-Support[/size]
  • Luke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32085

READ THIS RESONSE TO ALL OF THE MODS AND ADMINS

As i said i am from sweden and that is one of the reaseons i suck at grammar and spelling and i dont understand why all of you juge me for that. I have a very good reason why i am not so good at neither but i dont want to share it online but i will. I am suffering from ADD now i know alot of ppl do suffer from i aswell and dontthink it effects their living but it does for me. I never lerned the basics in school in certian subdject because i did not get to know i had the disorder until i was 12 witch to me is quite late and i am generaly not a school person and now it is to late to lern more sense i am busy with other stuff.. And also i used to go on the server before you guys changed map and at that time i was going by another name, I have changed from Maxsenj to Mr.Veineznitchel, Charles, And a few clan names. So yes i am not to be regognized by many.

Also i just think because of my spelling and grammar you are giving me - support. I just dont find that resneble. You have no idea of how i am ingame neither as a person. So please think twice before juging me and others in the futher.

Thank You

-Mr.M
  • Mr.M
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32086

Mr.M wrote:

Also i just think because of my spelling and grammar you are giving me - support. I just dont find that resneble. You have no idea of how i am ingame neither as a person. So please think twice before juging me and others in the futher.

We don't know you long enough.

But I thought about it now and will give you

NEUTRAL

Need you see your in-game actions.
  • Destiny
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 57

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32414

Mr.M wrote:
READ THIS RESONSE TO ALL OF THE MODS AND ADMINS

As i said i am from sweden and that is one of the reaseons i suck at grammar and spelling and i dont understand why all of you juge me for that. I have a very good reason why i am not so good at neither but i dont want to share it online but i will. I am suffering from ADD now i know alot of ppl do suffer from i aswell and dontthink it effects their living but it does for me. I never lerned the basics in school in certian subdject because i did not get to know i had the disorder until i was 12 witch to me is quite late and i am generaly not a school person and now it is to late to lern more sense i am busy with other stuff.. And also i used to go on the server before you guys changed map and at that time i was going by another name, I have changed from Maxsenj to Mr.Veineznitchel, Charles, And a few clan names. So yes i am not to be regognized by many.

Thank You

-Mr.M
[s:1quk5lni]Now your application says diffrently:
Rate your english from 1/10 scale.
8-9 (might do some miss grammar or spelling but i speak like any englishman)
So yeah your basicly saying that your might do some mistakes[/s:1quk5lni]
[s:1quk5lni]For that I have to say[/s:1quk5lni] -[s:1quk5lni]support[/s:1quk5lni]
EDIT:

Changed my mind to Neutral
  • swatas
  • Junior Boarder
  • R.I.P
  • Thanks received: 24

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32457

I know i make alot of miss takes in the spelling and grammar so i am sorry but i am just out right horrible but that is not what is juging me as a person and what my skill with rules are and how to handel ppl. but i am not the one to juge your ways but i think that it is some of the only things you guys are taking your time for. And the time on the server is bad in some opinoin but i tend to go on the server for 2-4 hours a day now. But i understand your choise and i am sorry for my english skills.

Thank You.
  • Mr.M
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32458

*** Opinion Changed ***

Reason : Mr.M gives a good point we only saw the negative points.
  • Destiny
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 57

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32463

I edited the last comment but it was about to see the posetive side of applications and focus a bit less on Spelling and grammar
  • Mr.M
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32476

Playtime bro....
[size=360:3vohbhvl]-neutral+[/size]
  • Ironchu
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 6

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32742

I fixed some grammar and spelling misstakes that i could find and i also edited the Scale on my english
  • Mr.M
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] [DarkRP Moderator Application] Mr.M 10 years 4 months ago #32897

DENIED

Inactivity
You swear alot.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville