Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Mod/Admin Application Form

[DENIED] Mod/Admin Application Form 11 years 4 months ago #289

Birth and age: 14, birth Nov 4 1998
Play-Time: 100 Hours
In-Game/Username and Steam ID: Pagzon/Regzo In game STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:51606761
What server for rank?: Just ZombieRp
Languages: English
I have been admin on a couple of sandbox servers in gmod 12 but nothing else.
Purpose of wanting be mod/admin: My reason is mainly to stop the rule breakers and help other mods and admins on there, because half of the time there isn't many on ZombieRP.
Explain what to do if someone breaks NLR, RDM: I will give them a warning the first time then the second either a kick or another suitable punishment
Do I have a microphone?: Yes
Can I be online for atleast 4-3 Days a week?: Yes, but the occasional holiday once a year.
Are you older than 13?: Yes
I understand If i break any rules I will either be demoted or banned.

Thanks, Regzo
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Mod/Admin Application Form 11 years 4 months ago #299

Biiiig -1! Ive seen you RDM, break NLR, and when i wanted to punish you, you left to escape the ban.

Jesper.
  • Jesper
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Mod/Admin Application Form 11 years 4 months ago #300

Jesper, then he leave just look in console - it give you the Steam ID and then Ban him with it.
So with that, i don't think he would be a good mod.
Also i think we have a decent amount of mods on that server.

• Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Mod/Admin Application Form 11 years 4 months ago #301

Jesper, is there any proof of these apparent RDMS, NLRS? If so could you show me, and why did I leave, the server crashed, what did you expect me to do? Now I'm banned for in my opinion, no reason. Could someone please enlighted me on what my ban was actually for? And Jesper, I've never seen you in-game? Whats your In-game name.

And so Ice, with this message how can you trust him. "I trust you with my heart! If you have proof ^.^"
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.

[DENIED] Mod/Admin Application Form 11 years 4 months ago #303

Regzo wrote:
Jesper, is there any proof of these apparent RDMS, NLRS? If so could you show me, and why did I leave, the server crashed, what did you expect me to do? Now I'm banned for in my opinion, no reason. Could someone please enlighted me on what my ban was actually for? And Jesper, I've never seen you in-game? Whats your In-game name.

And so Ice, with this message how can you trust him. "I trust you with my heart! If you have proof ^.^"

Being such a respected member and a good friend of mine (Jesper) is more then enough proof that you have done something wrong, so your argument is invalid. Jesper is not on our server every day, but he is on when he want to be on, so your argument is invalid. And as Ice said we allready got a good amount of admins/mods, so unless you are respected by everyone and have prooven yourself to be a very good member of our community, i will deny this.

DENIED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

246 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40