Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg)

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12848

Sean Stitt

USA

Total Playtime In-game:
447 hours of Garry's Mod

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game - Bill Lumberg
Username - Ieatsoap1
SteamID
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12849

Also sorry if I picked the wrong Jail Break template. I saw that this template made by Crack was made sooner than the other template.

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12866

Bill is a great player, very patient, fair guard. he never RDMs and always gives a good round on Jailbreak. + Support
  • ZeroHour4
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12937

I'm gonna have to be a -SUPPORT
  • Pleomitch
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12938

virginslayer69 wrote:
Total Playtime In-game:
447 hours of Garry's Mod

These are not your ZARP hours.
virginslayer69 wrote:
In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
SteamID
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12946

I agree with Scottie on every word he said and note he made about your application; I do not think you are qualified enough for this position, so it's a -Support from me.
In addition, you can not apply for more than one server at a time, and server #3 is down. And one week didn't pass from your last application denial.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #12981

I'm with Scottie, he exposed a lot of holes in your app and you seem to have a history of abuse with other communities. Also you must be more specific with your game time and what server you play on, also 1 app=1 server, don't make 1 app for multiple servers. You also don't seem to know some of the rules such as metagaming. Gain a bit more experience on the server and learn the rule definitions and apply again in a week, the server could do with 1 or 2 new members of staff, but they need to know their sh*t or there's no point. -support
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #13021

The reason I'm VAC banned is because this wasn't originally my account it was my brothers account and he used hacks on a VAC server. I got his account because he went to Basic Training as an MP and wouldn't have any time for it anymore. I am in another community www.DividedAllegiance.com I used to play The Warz and Defiance but stopped because I got bored with that. I'm in another clan ( which I'm no longer affiliated with) called C.S.I , Can't Stand Noobs, and I was with them as a member but they took down the Jail Break server which was their only server I played.

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #13040

Big -support. Never seen you on the server and as Scottie has pointed out you have had bans with VAC in the past and I just don't want to see people like you on the team like Pleo has said.
  • DJSparky98
  • Fresh Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2897qea8]
[/url]
I <3 Cheese

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #13295

People like me? Who am I since you know me so well?

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #13432

DJSparky98 wrote:
Big -support. Never seen you on the server and as Scottie has pointed out you have had bans with VAC in the past and I just don't want to see people like you on the team like Pleo has said.

-Support Reason ^
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #13863

I cant accept or deny this your applying for two sever apply for only one please.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #14431

crack wrote:
I cant accept or deny this your applying for two sever apply for only one please.

That pretty much makes it a invalid application. Considering this user hasn't responded for 2 days, and pretty much stopped responding after posting his app..
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 1 month ago #14679

The app isnt very good at all -Support
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] Jail Break App Virginslayer69 (Bill Lumberg) 11 years 4 weeks ago #14734

DENIED
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40