Current Gametracker Profiles:
Stefan - Server 1

Stefan - Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
800 hours+
Pretty much all of my playing time on Garry's Mod has been on SSRP

Languages I speak:
English, French, Bosnian, Serbian & Croatian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
As my time I have been Administrator which has been 3 months, I have been able to gain even more knowledge of handling appeals, report abuses and handling f1's/sits to the point I handle them professionally and properly. Not only that, i've helped out Moderators in sits or just general questions they had which eventually would go towards Super Administrator. I believe with these reasons I would suitable for the role and give it a shot on being on the Lead Team for the first time and helping everyone out even more!
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Activity:
The Activity I have shown these past months has been very consistent. Although game tracker does a very poor job with its purpose to actually track people's playing time it still shows that I have been coming on almost everyday. I am able to be on my computer for two hours on weekdays and four hours on weekends which even though I can't always be on, is a fair amount of time for being a Super Administrator and I believe with my consistent activity I will be able to achieve it.

Experience:
As my time as a staff member on SSRP, which is over months now I have been able to gather more knowledge of the rules that aren't stated within the actual rules thread. Being staff member for that long I have also improved my way of handling F1's and being in sits to the point I believe is sufficient enough for me to advance with the rank of Administrator. Another aspect that isn't as important is that with my time on here I have been able to gather an excessive amount of information about the game so that I am able provide useful tips to new players on how to advance within the game and how the game functions.

Trust:
Over the time I have been within the community I have become a very trustworthy individual as I have firstly, never received an official warning as my time as Administrator, and I have never scammed anybody or done anything to lose their trust in me. Like I said before, I have had my Administrator rank for three months now which means I have been trustworthy enough with my rank and powers. So, I do in fact believe I am trustworthy enough to become Super Administrator and many other people would think so as well.

Dedication:
My dedication to SSRP is quite tremendous. Ever since I returned this year, I have been getting online everyday and trying to make everyone’s role play experience more pleasurable and enjoyable. I’ve been coming home from school and getting online right away for the past three months with a couple days off for exams. It is the only game I play which might be depressing but I seem to enjoy it that much which is why I want to advance higher in the ranks to help out even more. So, for dedication, I have proved it everyday and will continue to do so for however I feel it is required.

Teamspeak:
Regarding Teamspeak, I am totally aware that Super Administrators are expected to be on teamspeak most of the time which is what I have been doing and will continue to work on the daily. None the less, I am easy to reach almost anywhere so if anybody would like to communicate with me regarding anything. Which is why this is another reason to support and accept me for Super Administrator.

Leadership:
As for my Leadership, I would like to say I do a excellent job as I’m always willing and helping moderators that request my assistance. With my excessive knowledge of the rules and powers of an Administrator, I am able to help most of the questions Moderators need answered or helped with. I also enjoy speaking out and saying my share when it comes to Meetings or just in general as we all have different opinions and views on something and I like to express mine whenever I can. I am totally aware that Super Administrators require more of that and I am up for the job and will continue to be a Leader to prove I am worthy of being a Super Administrator.

F1's/Sits:
When handling F1’s or being in sits, I act in a serious and professional manner to ensure that it is handled efficiently. I always make sure that I hear both sides of the story and make sure both understand the outcome. I am able to get F1’s and sits done properly by following Ethos and ensuring that all individuals are being treated and punished equally. Which is another reason I should be chosen for the role of Super Administrator.

Maturity & Attitude:
Like I stated previously, I am able to be serious and act in a professional manner when either handling F1’s, sits or appeals although when I am actually role playing I enjoy being myself. With my attitude and how I act, I would say I’m a friendly and humorous individual who loves to take jokes and laugh around. I believe with my friendly attitude and maturity, this would be another reason to accept me as Super Administrator.

Forums:
Regarding the Forums, I am checking them on the daily, handling any appeals that are not actively not being handled by another staff member if I see one. Also, I am always giving constructive feedback on Applications so they are aware of where I stand and the reason behind it. Another thing is that I don’t minge or make any posts that are against the rules. I have never been forum banned either. Overall, I am a pretty helpful and supporting individual whose looking to have even more of a fun time on the forums.

Timezone
As I am in the Eastern Standard Timezone, rarely if not any LT members are online as most are offline or sleeping. I believe the only LT member that is NA is Spicy who is currently inactive but with me on the LT I would be able to be online when others aren't and help out.

Overall:
I would like to say that overall I am a suitable candidate for Super Administrator with everything I have stated above. They are what is needed as a Super Administrator and I am willing and up to the task to prove to you how useful I will be if I receive the rank.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I encountered a situation where their was an obvious hacker and no LT member was on, but the hacker was Mass RDMing with the aimbot which I was able to punish him for and got him removed him from the server till I was able to speak with a LT member.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Well for starters, I would have the user speak with me via Teamspeak to get side of the story on what happened if they did not clearly state it in the description. Second, I would speak with the Staff member being reported and get his side of the story on it aswell. I would then proceed my viewing and taking the evidence provided into consideration and depending on how sufficient the proof was I would state my decision by posting a reply on the post the user made the Report Abuse.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly, I will try to the contact and speak with the Staff member via Teamspeak. Secondly, I will ask them the story behind why the user was banned. Thirdly, I will confront the Staff member that they had banned this user for an excessive amount of time and that they should lower it or remove it depending on the situation. Fourthly, I will also notify the Staff member that they should always be following ethos when taking into consideration user’s punishments and if they are unclear on how long they should ban a user, that they should ask a LT member or even ask in Admin chat.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If I ever saw a Staff member struggling with something I would always be willing to help them out. Firstly, I would ask kindly and respectfully if he would accept my help in the situation and if accepts I would proceed with helping the Staff member wether he is unsure about a certain rule or just not sure what to do with a user. Once I have helped the Staff member and he is satisfied and I am no longer need of helping them, I would let them know that they are always free to ask in Admin chat or contact me somehow (via Teamspeak, Steam or Discord) if they have any questions or concerns.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
In this situation where a Staff member is accusing another Staff member of breaking the rules, I would proceed by first contacting the Staff member reporting the issue and speak with him on Teamspeak and listen to their side of the story and ask them if they had any proof/evidence to go along with it and if the video is unclear allow them to explain the situation in depth. Secondly, I would speak with the Staff member being accused and listen to their side of the story aswell. After listening to both of them I would thank them both for taking their time to speak with me and would notify them that I will come up with a conclusion soon. When taking into consideration the evidence and their side of the story, I may or may not speak with another LT member on the situation to listen to their opinion and thoughts. Depending on the outcome, my decision will either be that I decided to accept his accusation and would deal with the Staff member accordingly or if the proof wasn’t sufficient enough I would just finish the accusation there with nothing be done.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first start off by stopping the argument right away in a professional manner. I will follow by asking the Staff member who was disrespecting to speak with me on Teamspeak so I can resolve the issue against the other Staff member(s). After I have resolved the argument, I would make sure that both Staff members are happy and that this does not happen again and if it does consequences will be made.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If this were ever to occur I would right away confront the Staff member in a professional manner of course and explain to them what they did wrong and how they were harming the RP experience of other users. I would make sure they do not continue it by watching them closely and that they would be brought up in the upcoming Lead Team Meeting.

Extra Information:
I am fully aware that my activity hasn't been shown on my gametracker but I have been having issuses with it not actually tracking my activity and aswell as not being able to join the server as my internet has been not working from time to time it just randomly goes "Limited" and stops working.

Constructive Feedback is Always Appreciated!
Thanks for Reading!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 226

SSRP Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by StefanZ.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925739

Your application is very detailed and nicely set out however your activity is low and inconsistent

:neutralsp:

Best of luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: StefanZ

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925741

i'm sure you'll get it if you have enough activity!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925742

Your recent activity is terrible
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925744

I am fully aware of my recent activity which I fully stated at the end of the Application,
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin

SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925745

You bolded all your text...
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925748

OnionRings wrote:
You bolded all your text...
Makes it easier to read
:plussp:
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 289

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925779

StefanZ wrote:
I am fully aware of my recent activity which I fully stated at the end of the Application,

But you have near to no activity and applying for lead team? You won't get it with that activity, just wait.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925837

Narexa wrote:
StefanZ wrote:

But you have near to no activity and applying for lead team? You won't get it with that activity, just wait.

I'm not sure what has gotten into you, I still have another 5 days before the meeting and I will improve my activity.
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin

SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925987

Bump!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin

SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925990

StefanZ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
StefanZ wrote:

I'm not sure what has gotten into you, I still have another 5 days before the meeting and I will improve my activity.

Even if you manage to get good activity each day up until the meeting, your activity will still be very inconsistent which isnt a very good trait for a member of the lt.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #925992

Mattors wrote:
StefanZ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
StefanZ wrote:

Even if you manage to get good activity each day up until the meeting, your activity will still be very inconsistent which isnt a very good trait for a member of the lt.

So because my gametracker shows that I supposedly missed 5 days all of a sudden I have inconsistent activity? Before that I was getting on almost everyday for the past 2 months and if I recieve Super Admin I will continue to be active.
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin

SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #926294

Bump!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin

SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #926297

Yes bitch!!! Yo need this shit, and you deserve it my g! U bin workin hard so get yo ass up the ranks!
Gl !!!
:plussp:
  • twardy
  • Junior Boarder
  • clarky why u do dis
  • Thanks received: 37
EX - Broccoli Co - Owner
EX - Pink Lemonade Officer
EX - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #926321

Decent staff member all I'd say is well... I don't know I barely see you ingame
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Boxy.

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #926567

Bump!
  • StefanZ
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP Admin

SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Super Administrator] Stefan's Application 5 years 11 months ago #926873