Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921618

Steam Name: |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| (My Total Time = 4 days and 7 mins)

Link to Steam Profile:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198804518064

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%E2%98...arpgaming.com:27035/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422126168

Languages I speak: English

Deathrun Related

What is Ghosting? and give an example:
Ghosting is where information is given to players that are alive and is given by players that died.It is why they tell players that are alive what doors to go through,codes for certain maps,which portals to go through and saying if something is safe or unsafe. e.g: Say that somebody called daan22 is dead and somebody called frimby is alive on the runners team and there are 2 portals to go through one kills you and the other does not,then daan22 tells frimby that the portal on the left is safe that is ghosting since he is telling somebody that is alive information while he is dead and it does not matter if it is right or wrong it is telling somebody information.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:
I would tell them to stop first of all and if they don't I will warn them for disrespect.I would deal with them by gagging the or muting and also give them a warning.If they were disrespectful in voice chat I would gag them and warn them and if they were disrespectful in normal chat I would mute them then give them a warning because being rude to somebody can hurt there feelings.

Why I should be chosen:

I should be chosen because I play a lot on the server and try to be nice to everyone,I chat to people on the server but rarely use voice chat but I still try to talk and be friends with everybody.I tell people if they have done something wrong whether it is something bad and I tell them not to do it or they made a mistake if it is a mistake I try my best to help them do better next time and if it is something bad I tell them not to do it again and if they do it again I tell staff.I have very few warnings and try my best to never break the rules.If I do get moderator I will be on the server a lot more and also help out everyone I can however if there are people that are breaking the rules I will tell them to stop first if they do it again I will warn and if they go even further and carry on I will kick them from the server.I will invite new people to the server and respect everyone that joins.
Thanks for reading this application and even more so if u help me by supporting it I hope I get the job and join every other great staff member look after the server once again itll be fun!
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My Time On Zarp Was Amazing
  • Thanks received: 20
I Kinda Miss Zarp And All The Old Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921619

I think you could use with a bit more time... good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921623

Nick0GR wrote:
I think you could use with a bit more time... good luck!
thank you master
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921635

I want to state, Your weekly time (4 days 7 mins), You don't even have this total... Improve on activity and I still want to see you gain a bit of trust, You also have 1 recent (Maybe more I'm not aware) Good luck!
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921637

Apparently there's some rocky history concerning you and this position though I'm not fully aware of it so my feedback will be purely on what I see here. Your application is good and I can see you have certainly put effort into it. Your activity however, is lacking when we recommend usually 2 weeks of high, consistent activity. You have 1 recent currently that may or may not expire before the meeting which either way could be overlooked. Overall, I would like to see you more active on the server. Good luck!

:minussp:
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sopheric. Reason: Updated feedback in light of recent

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921647

Box0 wrote:
I want to state, Your weekly time (4 days 7 mins), You don't even have this total... Improve on activity and I still want to see you gain a bit of trust, You also have 1 recent (Maybe more I'm not aware) Good luck!
i have 0
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Legend69.

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921649

TooFast4U wrote:
Box0 wrote:
i have 1 active but its from weeks ago
if you have 1 active then that means it's recent. warns last 2 weeks.

and please apply only when you have the required activity.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921658

Your application is alright but you have had barely any activity recently

Good luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921664

Have you seen twice as active and you have a recent warn get more activity :minussp:
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Happy.

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921676

Might want to include your most recent gametracker: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C★TooFa...arpgaming.com:27035/
Good Luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #921966

I have 0 warns now
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922054

Activity isn't good, you are still quite immature and untrusted
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922063

You abused your powers literally 6 hours after getting accepted, why should we choose to trust you?
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922133

BDnico17 wrote:

You abused your powers literally 6 hours after getting accepted, why should we choose to trust you?
I didn't think of that
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922212

BDnico17 wrote:

I feel it's quite unfair to bring that up at every occasion, Think about it, People get punished and it's forgotten after like 2 - 4 weeks, TooFast fucks up on his first time staff from what I'm aware of and It's brought up at every application even 2/3 months after it happened, Honestly just seems unfair by this point.
imo He's clearly trying to regain trust He just doesn't know how, So rn I think I'll just state this, I feel he deserves another chance just like a lot of other people get. Why should TooFast be treated differently because of a simple fuck up, I mean yes he should re-gain trust more but It's just unfair to constantly bring up the fact he abused because it happened 2/3 months ago.
Another thing I shall state is, He didn't fuck up the match in any way It happened at the end of it, Still abuse yes But it's not that Severe that it should be treated so harshly
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Boxy.

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922223

Box0 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

I feel it's quite unfair to bring that up at every occasion, Think about it, People get punished and it's forgotten after like 2 - 4 weeks, TooFast fucks up on his first time staff from what I'm aware of and It's brought up at every application even 2/3 months after it happened, Honestly just seems unfair by this point.
imo He's clearly trying to regain trust He just doesn't know how, So rn I think I'll just state this, I feel he deserves another chance just like a lot of other people get. Why should TooFast be treated differently because of a simple fuck up, I mean yes he should re-gain trust more but It's just unfair to constantly bring up the fact he abused because it happened 2/3 months ago.
Another thing I shall state is, He didn't fuck up the match in any way It happened at the end of it, Still abuse yes But it's not that Severe that it should be treated so harshly
that was beautiful box thank you
  • Legend69
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Legend69.

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922261

Box0 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

He should only deserve a chance if he shows us he deserves it and he's not trying to regain trust he has done nothing to show us he deserves the second chance. and that situation that happened months ago is completely relevant and should be brought up until he get's his trust back. you can help him regain trust other than saying it's unfair because everyone will keep bringing it up until he gains trust.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922269

Newdude wrote:
Box0 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

He should only deserve a chance if he shows us he deserves it and he's not trying to regain trust he has done nothing to show us he deserves the second chance. and that situation that happened months ago is completely relevant and should be brought up until he get's his trust back. you can help him regain trust other than saying it's unfair because everyone will keep bringing it up until he gains trust.

I am helping him regaining trust, and I do find it completely fair to call it unfair because Multiple times has a staff member broken a rule, and it always tends to get forgotten about quite quickly, and the fact it's brought up on every application, in my opinion, is just unfair especially since it's been about 3 months since it happened, He was told "Get staff on another server" The issue here is He can't do that easily as it's brought up on his application that he abused, Maybe help him regain trust by assisting him on getting staff on another server instead of people just mentioning his demotion on applications that aren't even deathrun related.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922274

Box0 wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Box0 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

I am helping him regaining trust, and I do find it completely fair to call it unfair because Multiple times has a staff member broken a rule, and it always tends to get forgotten about quite quickly, and the fact it's brought up on every application, in my opinion, is just unfair especially since it's been about 3 months since it happened, He was told "Get staff on another server" The issue here is He can't do that easily as it's brought up on his application that he abused, Maybe help him regain trust by assisting him on getting staff on another server instead of people just mentioning his demotion on applications that aren't even deathrun related.
most times that staff broke a rule they get talked to about it and if they get demoted they get trust and reapply. we can't just forget how he abused and give him another chance. we need to wait until an improvement is shown so it is completely topical and relevant to bring it up.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[Deathrun Moderator] |Z|★TooFast4U★|Z| Application 5 years 10 months ago #922282

Newdude wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Newdude wrote:
Box0 wrote:
BDnico17 wrote:

most times that staff broke a rule they get talked to about it and if they get demoted they get trust and reapply. we can't just forget how he abused and give him another chance. we need to wait until an improvement is shown so it is completely topical and relevant to bring it up.
Heres a couple issues I have with him regaining trust;
He is trying to regain trust and It's only my opinion here but I feel he deserves a second chance just like everyone else.
He seems to be treated unfairly as Most scenarios I've seen people simply saying "Get staff on another server to gain trust"
Then he applies for another server, Next thing you see on application "Abused & Untrusted"
So give him better advice (Not only to you <3).

EDIT: Yes i feel he needs more time to regain trust and Yes i feel he can improve maturity but I'm helping him with these ;) (Im not responding to anything about this thing i started anymore!)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32