Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #906906

Steam Name: Prosyncate475
Link to steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Prosyndicate475/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121200822
GameTracker:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Prosyndicate4...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English and Spanish (intermediate)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match or RDM is when an innocent goes around killing random players and detectives without reason or suspicion provided. Player 1 (innocent) kills Player 2 (innocent) without hearing a KOs or having any proof that they have done something wrong.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOs and its scenario:
1. Someone kills a person and doesn’t identify the body. If they don’t id the body, then they are most likely trying to cover their tracks
2. Someone randomly hits a player near an edge. Pushing people off edges is KOsable.
3. Someone blocking a doorway after warnings. If someone blocks a door and after 3 warnings in chat they still don’t move then you can KOs.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOs and their scenarios:
1. Someone KOsing a location because there are bodies or there are shots being fired from there
2. Someone KOsing people because they act suspiciously. There must be proof that they have done something wrong

Why I should be chosen: I think that I should be chosen because there are times when the admins go offline, and people think this is a good time to start breaking the rules. I have learnt the rules and I think that I can help make a difference on the TTT server. I am active nearly every day so there is plenty of time for me to sort out reports and get rid of the people that are making TTT less fun than it should be.
  • Hoops_1991
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
~Ex TTT Administrator~
~Ex PH Administrator~
~Interstellar~
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #906909

You are quite active and your application is decent. Keep up your activity and get no more punishments and you'll have my vote. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #906917

I would like to point out that while your reason listed for RDM is relatively correct, however it isn't simply limited to what you described.
Your first KOS and third KOS reasons are pretty similar, I would change one of them as I'm sure it's not that difficult to do.
Also, this is your gametracker for our server; www.gametracker.com/player/Prosyndicate4...arpgaming.com:27017/

Overall, I think you could of put some more time and effort into your application, but I think it's alright as it is.
Your activity could use a bit more work, as your consistency is a bit all over the place.

Best of luck!
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #906947

You have ok activity, We do recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity you are not far off of this recommended activity. We recommend this activity to allow use to see that you are dedicated to the server as we hope all are future staff are dedicated to the server.

The application is ok but there is some stuff that could be fixed as bezzy has suggested.

You currently have 2 warning this is Not a huge amount of warnings although we do recommend staff to have as little warnings as possible.

You have ok attitude ingame and I have had little to no problem with you.

Overall I feel you need atleast one more week as you currently have 2 warnings this wait will allow you to get a stronger grasp on the rules.Goodluck.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DrConor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoops_1991

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #907018

You seem like a chill enough guy, but you are a tad bit inactive.
Regardless, good luck!
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoops_1991

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #907133

Drconor wrote:
You have ok activity, We do recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity you are not far off of this recommended activity. We recommend this activity to allow use to see that you are dedicated to the server as we hope all are future staff are dedicated to the server.

The application is ok but there is some stuff that could be fixed as bezzy has suggested.

You currently have 2 warning this is Not a huge amount of warnings although we do recommend staff to have as little warnings as possible.

You have ok attitude ingame and I have had little to no problem with you.

Overall I feel you need atleast one more week as you currently have 2 warnings this wait will allow you to get a stronger grasp on the rules.Goodluck.

I share Drconor's opinion and if you apply next week whilst maintaining high activity and getting no more punishments, you can absolutely count on my vote. Right now tho, its a :minussp:
Good luck!
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

[TTT Moderator] Prosyndicate475’s Application 5 years 11 months ago #907862

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40