[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903760

♛BossComic23♛'s Application
Steam Name: ♛BossComic23♛
Time Zone: GMT
What server are you applying for? TTT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98879629
Estimated Server Time: 23898 Minutes
Languages I speak: English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I first joined the staff team on 11/3/2018 as a Mod, and then accepted as Admin on 25/3/2018. As my time as staff member i have built many relationships with users and staff. I know how to and do many reports every week and i am active every day.
What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I am very very active on the server, team-speak and usually forums. Altogether as staff i have only missed one staff meeting. I am generally a friendly and helpful person in game and irl. I help players with problems and other staff. I have made a lot of relationships with TTT staff and users but also others in the community and hope to keep the relationships.
Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have never encounter a situation like this with other staff, but if i was too i would explain the situation to the other staff member and help them through it.
Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First of all i would read the report very carefully, then speak with the user first via steam or anyways i can speak to them. After the user has told me the story of the report i will speak with the staff member, if i feel the staff member was in the wrong i would explain a better way to deal with the reports situation and look if the staff member has had a report like this on them before, if they have i would accept and speak with the staff member more about the situation. If not i would deny and speak with the staff to find a better way to deal with the situation.
Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If a staff member bans a user for an example 10 days, i would look at the ban reason and follow the evidence, if i feel it was a bit to much i would speak to the staff member and ask why they banned for so much. If tell me why in a respectful manner and have a good reason why, i would leave it but if not i would tell them to ban for less next time.
A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First i will review any evidence, if non is provided i would simply ask the accused staff member if this was true, if they say yes i would speak with them and collect the data on why, if the evidence is clear i would still ask the staff member why this has happened. If it is really bad i would take this to the weekly LT meeting and consider a solution.
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First i will speak with the disrespecting staff member and ask them why, if it is a valid reason i would speak with the other staff member and solve the problem with both staff members. If it gets out of hand i will drag the both staff members into TS and speak with both to resolve a solution.
You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
First i will stop the staff member from committing the offence and ask them why they did this, if it was to spite users or other staff i would speak to them and solve the problem. If it was to be carried on i will stop the staff member again and bring them up in the LT meeting with evidence and reasons why this happened. If it was clear it is abuse they should be warned not do do this offence again. If they do it again more action should be taken.
Extra Information:
I know i have not been staff long but i think i will be a good SA and do a great job. I will be more active and post more on the forums and speak more in meetings. Thank you for reading. :)
Bad or not, feedback will be nice please.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903762

if you think you need more experience then why apply as you clearly don't think you are ready.

goodluck!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903764

Gl man i think we both need more time Tbh but no point in not applying!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903765

I think you need a bit more time and there are currently better candidates who have been working towards this position for a lot longer. For constructive feedback you said it yourself, be more active on the forums and speak more in meetings. I will also add that there are times when you can act a little immature as well. Apart from that good luck tho.

I do also want to add that i do not think its best to join the train of people applying for super admin just because some former super admins have left. I feel you should apply when you believe you are ready, not just because a spot has opened up.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Yikes Svanz Comet, Gurren Lagan, BossComic23

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903767

Just pointing this out, you cant say you will do more in meetings to make them see you are ready, you need to show them you can do it before you get accepted, for all they know you could slop off and not do anything you said you will do. I don't think you are ready for multiple reasons. Anyways, good luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903768

I wish you Good Luck

:plussp:
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903771

Miia wrote:
I think you need a bit more time and there are currently better candidates who have been working towards this position for a lot longer. For constructive feedback you said it yourself, be more active on the forums and speak more in meetings. I will also add that there are times when you can act a little immature as well. Apart from that good luck tho.

I do also want to add that i do not think its best to join train of people applying for super admin just because some former super admins have left. I feel you should apply when you believe you are ready, not just because a spot has opened up.

At the end of the day, what does he lose from applying, might as well even for the feedback if nothing else
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903772

You still need a bit more experience before I feel like you're ready for it. You are somewhat active on team speak but you don't interact a lot with the current lead team members. There are other minors things you need to work on but this is a good start for you to improve on!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903779

MattorS wrote:
Miia wrote:

I do also want to add that i do not think its best to join train of people applying for super admin just because some former super admins have left. I feel you should apply when you believe you are ready, not just because a spot has opened up.

At the end of the day, what does he lose from applying, might as well even for the feedback if nothing else
While he loses nothing from applying it is simply a preference that i like people to apply when they are confident and feel ready. If you are making an app just for feedback you are not ready for the position as i believe that the person thinks they can still improve or are not fully confident, which is not a good thing when going for lead team. If he wants feedback or areas to improve on he can always just ask the current lead team.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903783

Miia wrote:
MattorS wrote:
Miia wrote:

While he loses nothing from applying it is simply a preference that like people to apply when they are confident and feel ready. If you are making an app just for feedback you are not ready for the position as i believe that the person thinks they can still improve or are not fully confident, which is not a good thing when going for lead team. If he wants feedback or areas to improve on he can always just ask the current lead team.

Ill just mention me and dodo applied for feedback and look where we got to.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903788

There are better Candidates and i feel as Miia said i feel you need more time,
But on the goods!
Nice guy
good/decent application

So uh :neutralsp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903789

Box0 wrote:
There are better Candidates and i feel as Miia said i feel you need more time,
But on the goods!
Nice guy
good/decent application

So uh :neutralsp:

Am I a nice guy?
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903856

BossComic23 wrote:
A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First i will speak with the disrespecting staff member and ask them why, if it is a valid reason i would speak with the other staff member and solve the problem with both staff members. If it gets out of hand i will drag the both staff members into TS and speak with both to resolve a solution.

So "they made jokes about me" is a valid reason to disrespect players and/or staff?
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903858

John Henry wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

So "they made jokes about me" is a valid reason to disrespect players and/or staff?
There is never a valid reason to disrespect someone, doing it in retaliation makes it worse
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903860

Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

There is never a valid reason to disrespect someone, doing it in retaliation makes it worse

My signature would imply Boss thinks otherwise.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903878

Jax wrote:
Miia wrote:
MattorS wrote:
Miia wrote:

While he loses nothing from applying it is simply a preference that like people to apply when they are confident and feel ready. If you are making an app just for feedback you are not ready for the position as i believe that the person thinks they can still improve or are not fully confident, which is not a good thing when going for lead team. If he wants feedback or areas to improve on he can always just ask the current lead team.

Ill just mention me and dodo applied for feedback and look where we got to.

Feedback is the key to everything basically, you take in the feedback and improve on that point, so thanks to all for it.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903881

John Henry wrote:
Kyber wrote:
John Henry wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

My signature would imply Boss thinks otherwise.

I implied it yes, but i didn't really call anyone Scummy* as there is no evidence that a user/someone said anything about me. And it was one mistake, we are all human we all slip up. sometimes.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #903918

Known him for a while. Great guy and deserves this. Good luck!
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Super Admin] ♛BossComic23♛'s Application 5 years 11 months ago #904043

Hello Bosscomics

so here is what I think about your application

Activity: your activity is great and showing consistency, which is good

Experience: As i can see, some people think you still lack some experience

Forum, teamspeak and meetings activity: So as i recently replied to TehWither´s application too, you can´t ask to be promoted and then show your skills, you have to show them first and then you get promoted. i know you probably mean to be more active and everything, but you should show that before applying.

overall i think you should wait a bit and get experience over the whole community (TS3, forums, TTT).
Although, i wish you the best of luck!

:zarp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE