TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903553

RP Name: jepppe
Time Zone: UTC +1
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/jeppewastaken/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100609521
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/jeppe/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - Haven't played on yet considered the player-count on Server 2 and 3 is really low (wouldn't be fun).
Server 3 - Read above.

Estimated Server Time: 64 hours total.

Languages I speak: English and Swedish.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match (RDM) is when someone kills someone without a valid roleplay reason, for example, i get randomly shot and killed in spawn without being wanted, have a hit on me, not armed nor have i taunted anyone into killing me. This would count as the killer broke the "Random Death Match" rule.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The "New Life Rule" is when someone dies in an area during a roleplay scenario and is afterwards not allowed to interact with that roleplay scenario or be in the area that the person died in for the next 3 minutes. Eg, i die during a raid and "The New Life Rule" prevents me to return to that area and/or interact with that same roleplay scenrio within 3 minutes after my death.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would ask player y why he killed player x. If the reason was a valid roleplay reason, i would explain to player x why it wasn't "RDM" and then return them both to their last position. If the reason was not a valid roleplay reason, then i would check player y's warns and warn him if he have a recent warn. If player y has no recent warns, i would give him a verbal warning and keep an eye on him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask them both if the kill occurred during the same roleplay scenario/in the same area. If they both agree on the kill being in the same roleplay scenario/same area, i would check player y if he have any recent warns and if he does, i would warn him and if he doesn't, i would verbaly warn him and explain what he did wrong. If only Player x says that the kill was in the same roleplay scenario/same area, but player y says different then i would ask if there's any evidence that could prove the rulebreak. If there's none, i would not give anyone any punishment but i would keep an eye on player y afterwards.

Why I should be chosen(we recommend around 150 words): I have alot of previous experience as staff. I've been all from Trial-Mod to Owner/Founder on different servers. I've been Co-Owner on DarkRP (Werwolfgaming) , Senior-Admin on WW2-RP (Werwolfgaming), Super-Admin on DarkRP (HexRP), Head-Admin on DarkRP (Starborn Gaming), Developer/Security-Staff on StarWars Serious RP (Starborn Gaming) and Founder of Eden Networks. I've known every ULX/FAdmin command for over 5 years now and i have alot of knowledge from all kinds of rules from different servers and specially how to handle sertain situations. I know when to be serious and when to have fun and always do my best to have a justified opinion in staff-sits and i do my best in every situation to show my respect to anyone, no matter the rulebreak they've done. I always do my best in keeping my activity high and try to help as many as possible while im online. I've been trough alot during my days of Gmod Roleplay and i've tried all the roleplay gamemodes there is but always stuck to DarkRP which have given me a good sense of how players act in the game. I also do my best on keeping the community alive by either donating or contributing with addons/coding. I have no problems in following the chain of command while im on TeamSpeak and the Forums, aswell as on the Server(s). Overall, i've played way to much garry's mod in my life but i just can't stop and would like to try help the ZARP community as much as possible. During the playtime i've gotten so far, i've read trough the whole Rules List and i can remember the majority of them so far. I know how important it is for a staff member to know the rules inside-out but im getting closer and closer (considered most servers have similar rules, it's not a big problem learning ZARP SSRP rules). I also haven noticed that sometimes there's barely any staff online and i would like to help out the server during those times as it can ruin the player experience for alot of people if there's just a few that break rules constantly.

Something i would like to add myself is that i know i don't have a whole lot of activity so far but i can guarantee i will increase it quickly as i enjoy ZARP alot so far. Thanks for reading.
  • jepppe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by jepppe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903556

My mistake but i'm pretty sure this should be in the Server Application topics so if any Forum Staff could fix that for me, thanks to you.
  • jepppe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903559

Read my new reply, that´s my new feedback
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Ashur.

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903569

Ashur. wrote:
You only have 4 days of total activity, also, your staff positions on other servers don't matter whatsoever, we go off how you act here, sorry but i can't support this
I only wrote about my previous staff positions to show that i have previous experience as Staff and Hierarchy, not to prove im qualified at being Staff on ZARP.

Ashur. wrote:
Also, you have 1k minutes and a score of nothing, not saying this proves anything, but i think it's not like you played the entire time of those 1k minutes

Theese are my current stats on Server 1.

• jepppe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by jepppe.

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903574

jepppe wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
You only have 4 days of total activity, also, your staff positions on other servers don't matter whatsoever, we go off how you act here, sorry but i can't support this
I only wrote about my previous staff positions to show that i have previous experience as Staff and Hierarchy, not to prove im qualified at being Staff on ZARP.

Ashur. wrote:
Also, you have 1k minutes and a score of nothing, not saying this proves anything, but i think it's not like you played the entire time of those 1k minutes

Theese are my current stats on Server 1.

You still only have 4 days of activity
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903611

Your activity is very high but very inconsistent, I'd work on that first. Your application is very detailed and the few times I see you in-game you are quite friendly. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: jepppe

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903709

Read my new reply, that´s my new feedback
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Ashur.

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #903973

Here´s a new reply

I feel like you can definetily improve your attitude after the incident yesterday in OOC and PM, also getting angry after the criticism after, however you did correct yourself and accepted it, proving that you can be mature, also we recommend 2 weeks of consistent activity before applying, improve a bit more on your attitude and you´ll have my full support
:neutralsp:
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #905092

bump

Btw check my new activity, i've increased it by some since i applied just to prove i will be active.
  • jepppe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #905112

Fucking hell I was reading through this application thinking you were another Jeppe. Really got me confused lol
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #906481

You got very good activity and your application is good too. You seem to be friendly in game. Good luck
:support:
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
The following user(s) said Thank You: jepppe

[SSRP Moderator] jeppe's Application 5 years 11 months ago #907021

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

200 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun