Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20S0...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20S0...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20S0...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
500 Hours

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
First off, I want to say that yes this may seem early for some of you, but i feel that I am ready for the challenge of SA and know that I am more than ready for it, my time as admin through my previous 4 months before and my current 2 weeks have thought me a lot and i know how to deal with all sits that come to me. I want to be able to help the server in all aspects ,by watching over current staff and helping them out. My time zone plays a huge role in me applying for this now as that there is no lead team that is on during my late hours 6-12pm because they are all sleeping and or at work (Corgi). I am a very well trusted person and i know i can help zarp out a lot by having this position, I have been trusted with it on FP and know i can be here too.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
What would make me a good candidate for Super Admin is many reasons, First lets start with trust, I have been in FP and Zarp for a very long time and I currently hold staff positions in both, Super Admin in FP and Admin here obviously. I was previously a staff member on zarp for longer than 4 months and never had an issue where I was reported for abuse or breaking rules. Secondly, I am a very dedicated staff member last week alone I did over 100 f1's more than some people combined as well as replying to Unban requests and Report Abuse reports. I also play at least an hour each day, usually more to like 3 or 4 and even longer on the weekends. I am always active in the teamspeak switching between channels talking to different people as much as possible. Also, i live in a time zone where much of no other lead team does besides GNAR and Corgi, there has been multiple times when i go to look for a lead team member at night for me and they are all sleeping.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

A very common incident that occurs is hackers, be a lead team member and have anti-cheat makes it easier to catch these people who are here just to ruin peoples game experience, when I see one as an admin I at most times contact a Lead team to anti-cheat them, or gather evidence and give to a lead team to be brought up in a meeting. Also, as being lead team you have the responsibility of looking over other staff member, i have had a couple times where admins/mods have broke rules, and as lead team you can go and talk to them about it without being blown off.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would handle this just like ban request, or any other report abuse, first i would look to see what the player was accused of and look at the evidence that was provided.

If the evidence was good and clearly showed abuse or breaking rules i would reply with the following:

Hello User, after looking over the evidence it clearly shows that Staff Memeber broke rules/abused and this report has been accepted.
:accepted:
Lock Please

If the evidence was bad, format wasnt used, didnt clearly show proof, i would reply with the following

Hello User, unfourtanly after looking over the evidence, there is nothing clear that show the staff member abusing/breaking rules, if you come across better evidence please create another report.
:denied:
Lock Please

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First off I would go by looking at the persons rapsheet to see his previous record and see if the ban was fair, if i didn't see he deserved it,then i would go ahead and talk to the Admin that had banned the user and ask for a full explanation of what happened and why he banned the user for that amount of time, if it seemed like he did i would make sure his story is correct and the ban would stay, but if it wasn't i would talk to the admin and tell him/her that they need to be more fair and ask them to lower the ban to a reasonable time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

First off, i would ask the Admin for an explanation of what happened and explain to him that his attitude is completely unacceptable and if needed remove him from the sit and take over myself, and deal with him after the fact when the sit is over, if he understand that his attitude was bad i would let him continue his sit while watching him and then once over explain that he needs to be more careful with his words.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

First off, i would ask the staff member what they are accusing the other of, and then ask for evidence of it, if there is good evidence i would bring it to the lead team meeting where the staff member would be reviewed, if there is no evidence of the accusation then i would watch the staff member and see if they are still breaking the rule accused of.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

First off, I would look to see whoever started the argument to begin with and ask them why they said what they said especially as a staff member as we are supposed to be an example to everyone else, and if it was said for a good reason which there isn't really one i would talk to the other staff member and ask them their side and explain to both of them that this is totally unacceptable and that they just need to stay away from each other and if they don't it will be brought up in a lead team meeting

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If this happened, i would go and try to find a lead team member as fast as possible, if none are available, i would tell them to stop and tell them that their actions are completely unacceptable and that i will be bringing it up with a lead team member, or i would report it on the forums. I would also add that what they are doing can lead to a demotion and he should think about what he is doing before he continues and be aware of the consequences. In this situation they are probably doing it for a reason and the best thing to do it to talk them down so it stops and report them later will full evidence.
  • Ella A Pompeii
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • EMP's mom has big tits
  • Thanks received: 140
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #903273

:supyes:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11871

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #903274

:minussp:

I like you, but you just came back to the community after how many months, and just recently became staff again.

There are other applicants who are much more deserving of the promotion than yourself at this time.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #903286

I’m sure you feel as though you are up to the task, but being a super admin is a learning curve. You do not stand out as an amazing admin who takes charge and shows leadership to his fellow staff members.

You have not made any outstanding remarks nor do you voice your opinion during meetings.

You are not SA material. Prove yourself by being a leader and taking things into your own hands by going above an beyond. Average admins do not get the rank, nor do they deserve it.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by TheCorgi.

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #903287

faster than corgi and banned me, but a quality admin nonetheless

yes please :plussp:
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by illegalimmigrant.

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #903308

You just recently got back to staffing and you are really active on team speak and in-game always helping me out when I need it. I think you will be a great candidate in the future but as for right now you need more experience. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Nick0GR. Reason: >.

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #904512

Are you trying to break Chummy and Sora's record or something?
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #904565

What is this? :fp: taking over again? But anyways take what Corgi said on board, you did recently return and I would want to see more from you.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543

[SSRP Super Admin] Ella Ann Pompeii Application 5 years 11 months ago #904573

I already gave you my Feedback on TeamSpeak, however, I'd like to do it here as well.
You recently came back to the SSRP Staff Team which makes me want to see you here for way longer. You're doing a good job but there still are some Improvements to make which makes me want to give you way more time before going for the Super Administrator Rank.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun