Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903072

Steam Name:WelcomingComic2

Time Zone:GMT

Link to Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/WelcomingComic2

What server are you applying for?TTT

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:63392582

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/WelcomingComi...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time:200+

Languages I speak:English, Some French, Little Spanish and German

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Since joining the staff team I have experienced a variety of situations that I feel have contributed to me becoming a SA, a lot of this comes from different types of reports as well as talking to many other staff members. This means that I have collected knowledge from many different people, how they dealt with them meaning that there won't be any conflict within it and that I know how to deal with it, as well as when I've seen players comment in Admin chat that a staff member has falsely punished them I can go through It with them what they did wrong etc.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Activity
I believe that I spend a lot of my time on the server as I am dedicated to it often staying up to the late hours on GMT, weekdays and even later on Weekends 1am+ at times, meaning I am often on for when some of the American players come on and when most of the other staff are off asleep or offline. This means that I Often staff the server were no other staff are online.

Attitude
I have a great attitude with players and staff, talking with the frequent players and building a friendly relationship with many of them as well as talking with many of the staff and playing games with them outside of Gmod. And that I have a good mentality when talking with users and staff alike being serious when needed and being calm and collected while doing so to ensure that I do the situation correctly.

Dedication:
My dedication on TTT is quite clear in my opinion as when called upon by other staff I am usually always there to answer it and come on immediately and when its late and there are no other staff on and I need to go staying on the longest I can before another staff can get there. As well as being on the server daily unless something severe has happened, as has happened in the past.

How I show leader traits
I believe I show some leader traits as when someone asks for help (some of the new mods typically) or when other staff merely want my opinion on the matter such as whether to give a punishment or not

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have encountered times where someone was suspected off hacking so I had to ask someone from the lead team to come on to run a simple anti-cheat on them where this could have been avoided or this would lead me to have to create a forum post/send the details + video to a LT to give the punishment out, even if it is quite obvious they are hacking nothing can be done about it.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First of all, I would ask what the reported staff member had done and if there was any evidence of them doing this e.g. a video
Secondly I would ask the reported staff member their side of the story and if they had any evidence against this.
After all of this I would give my final thought on the matter
If accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If Denied
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
First, I would talk to the said staff member and ask them why they banned Player X for this amount of time, afterwards asking what they were taught in training about banning people, and if they were simply unaware of the ban time I would simply lower the ban time and contact the Banned player telling him his Ban has been lowered by X amount of time.
But if the it turned out that the User has supplied of evidence of this being malicious and that the staff member did this due to dislike of them and did extend the ban because of this I would unban the user or severely Cut down the time they are banned for and talk to the staff member about not banning people excessively if they only broke X and not let personal opinion on them change their ban time.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would first of all help the staff member struggling explaining how to deal with the situation in future and keep calm and respectful throughout keeping a level head as there are always people who come onto the server purely to cause mayhem and hopefully this would allow them to deal with reports like this In the future without need of assistance though I would always be there if they needed assistance

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first ask if Staff X had any evidence that Staff Y was indeed breaking the rules and if they did I would ask for this evidence immediately but would still talk with Staff Y about what had happened and see if they realised they had actually done something wrong and how we could fix the conundrum.
I would tell Staff X and Y that it will be brought up in the meeting so the other staff are aware of this and that it could potentially happen again and this would also mean that an official could be deemed necessary for them.
However if there was no evidence I would talk to Staff X and tell them that in future record or take screenshots so that something like that could be prevented as this could happen again if no action happened the first time but I would still talk to Staff Y to see if they would admit to doing so and go from there as stated in the previous segment.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First off all I would ask the Staff member being disrespectful to come onto Team-speak to allow us to talk about the situation and from there I would figure out what the problem was then talk to the other staff members involved in the situation what had happened and try to mend the relationship, as a few disagreements are sure to happen but shouldn’t require further action to be taken and should just be able to be sorted out between themselves.Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would first move into spectator mode to see what the staff member in question was doing as I don’t want to accuse a staff member that has done nothing wrong of breaking rules as that would lead to a breach in trust, so if I did see it that the staff member was breaking the rules I would remind them of the Rules themselves and the staff Ethos. And would bring this up at the weekly meeting so other staff are aware of this and give out any punishment deemed necessary as well as collecting my own evidence in case it is asked for.

THIS IS PURELY FOR FEEDBACK
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by WelcomingComic2.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903077

www.gametracker.com/player/WelcomingComi...arpgaming.com:27017/
Correct game tracker. You already know my opinion. Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903078

www.gametracker.com/player/WelcomingComi...arpgaming.com:27017/
Very active and dedicated, I believe experience is the main point you need to improve on. I've messaged on you steam most of the things you can improve on. Good luck!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903081

Not to be rude but if I listed every language I know a little of it would be a long list
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903084

Kyber wrote:
Not to be rude but if I listed every language I know a little of it would be a long list
Better for you ?
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903284

Final boop before I sleep
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 2 days ago by WelcomingComic2.

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903561

Booperino
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 3 days ago #903568

:minussp:

You need more experience
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 2 days ago #903617

You do a good job as staff and you are very friendly. Although i feel you lack leadership skills and at times you can act immature although i have seen a massive improvement in your maturity since you have been admin.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 2 days ago #903619

Drconor wrote:
You do a good job as staff and you are very friendly. Although i feel you lack leadership skills and at times you can act immature although i have seen a massive improvement in your maturity since you have been admin.
Thanks for the feedback , you too viking!
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 2 days ago #903866

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
Final boop before I sleep
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by WelcomingComic2.

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 2 days ago #904051

Hello Welcoming

so here´s my opinion on your application

Activity: your activity is very good, but this promotion is not based on activity alone

Teamspeak activity: I dont know if you are on TS3 often or not, but you have to

Forum activity: Your forum activity is not bad, but i recommend to improve it

Leadership: As im not part of the TTT staff team anymore im not sure if you do, but if im not mistaking you, you didnt back when i was still staff

If you do improve/have those things you stand a good chance of getting the promotion
Best of lucK!
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 2 days ago #904152

BDnico17 wrote:
Hello Welcoming

so here´s my opinion on your application

Activity: your activity is very good, but this promotion is not based on activity alone

Teamspeak activity: I dont know if you are on TS3 often or not, but you have to

Forum activity: Your forum activity is not bad, but i recommend to improve it

Leadership: As im not part of the TTT staff team anymore im not sure if you do, but if im not mistaking you, you didnt back when i was still staff

If you do improve/have those things you stand a good chance of getting the promotion
Best of lucK!
Thanks BDnico for the feedback! Its great when its layed out like this
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator

[TTT Super Administrator] Welcoming's Application 6 years 1 day ago #904409

WelcomingComic2 wrote: